Need some brutally honest non troll answers. How over is it for me?

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
What do you guys think is my biggest problem?
Will a hair transplant rescue me?
Should I get a jaw implant for more robust skull?
Undereye fillers are a must for me, arent they?

or is it beyond over?

@Bewusst
@apollothegun
@6'4 looksmaxxxer
@Mr_Norwood
@Gudru
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Bewusst
u look slightly
above
average butnothingspecial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Rasputin, MoostWestThuisBest and 10 others
Average looking or slightly above average looking white guy tbh, nothing to be sad about for sure

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Brah if it’s over for you it’s over for 50% of mem

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
you're good looking unless you go bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, SpearOfOrion, turkproducer and 2 others
you look good, if you're 6'0+ with decent body you mog the majority of men

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and mikeock
You are goodlooking nigga mirin facial growth, if you are foing bald, stop it lol, IDK how but people here know

You look decent / above average
The facial hair is pretty shit though

Would a transplant like this be a big boost in looks?

Am already on fin and think about trying ru.

The facial hair is pretty shit though

Could you elaborate?

Nw2. Average looking not over get on fin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707

Could you elaborate?

Yeah I think it would help

It's not over for you luckilu

You look good

reminds me of @ArabIncel

But, on a more serious note, you look average. Should get a tan. Can you grow stubble with full coverage? If so, do it. And imo you don't need fillers but you can try them, def wouldn't hurt. Chew more too. You also look quite lean to me. Nothing to worry about tbh.

Could you elaborate?

you actually look good and these are unfrauded vids which is more than the majority of looksmax rate me threads can say. how tall are you bro?

hair transplant isnt necessary as of now, stay on fin to prevent further recession.

That's not average. Your forward growth is admirable. I'm 100% sure you can get a woman to swoon over you in your current state. Fuck these Looksmaxxers with their Nordic bias

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Are you dumb? You're above average. Be happy. Just get a hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and RAITEIII
You look good mate, facial hair is kinda shitty though how much coverage do you have if you let everything grow? Also Norwood 2 sucks but it's fixable with transplant. Wouldn't be sad about how you look if I were you.

Needs gym asap though, wtf is that physique do you even lift?

tbh I'm surprised majority of posters rate this guy as average, he mogs majority of rateme posters to oblivion
good lower third, forward growth, chin/philtrum and midface ratio, high fwhr and decent eye area how is that average? He's not even a curry lmao

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, RAITEIII, Mayorga and 1 other person
We don't try because we already know it's over. Especially us oldcels...

By the time I've looksmaxxed I'll be fucking 40.. there is no point
Spend your money on locationmaxxing instead and see the world as well as foreign poontang

Chadlite. Get a tan

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
psl 5 need to go on fin/dut tho

Hairtransplantmaxxing you should take

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Guys, Thanks so far, but please do a second rate.

From what most people here said I should be swimming in pussy.
Thats far from reality. If that would be the case I would not waste my time on this internet shithole.

Here are some photos in bad lighting where you can clearly see my high hairline, long forehead and all my assymetries.
And pay attention to how small my skull is as well.
So please rate again with these in mind:
IMG 20200111 195050
IMG 20200111 193633
IMG 20200111 193124 Bokeh
IMG 20200111 193204
IMG 20200111 194700
IMG 20200111 193314
IMG 20200111 193419

I btw. did not make my heair extra shiti. It is very fine in diameter and ultra soft and falls this bad.

Thats far from reality. If that would be the case I would not waste my time on this internet shithole.

Here are some photos in bad lighting where you can clearly see my high hairline, long forehead and all my assymetries.
View attachment 224572View attachment 224560View attachment 224565View attachment 224566View attachment 224571View attachment 224569View attachment 224570

I btw. did not make my heair extra shiti. It is very fine in diameter and ultra soft and falls this bad.
Your face is above average but not nearly good enough to swim in pussy. Gonna need to gymcel like your life depends on it if you want to swim in poon

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII

View attachment 224572View attachment 224560View attachment 224565View attachment 224566View attachment 224571View attachment 224569View attachment 224570

Your eyebrows could be darker so the light hair shows bette. Try to use castor oil cold pressed. It will in best case make it darker and fill them a bit

Based on your other rate thread I would say that your IPD is maybe to high

Based on your other rate thread I would say that your IPD is maybe to high
Its indeed a bit much, a bit over 70mm if I measured correct.

Untitled 1

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 4675
only IRL problem I can pinpoint is you being waaay to skinny to the point it gives off beta/weak vibes. you are going to see great benefits from putting on a significant amount of muscle mass. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and RAITEIII
only IRL problem I can pinpoint is you being waaay to skinny to the point it gives off beta/weak vibes. you are going to see great benefits from putting on a significant amount of muscle mass. How tall are you?
183cm/6 feet. It indeed does. I tried everything in the gym, probably have to roid. Am already in the process of trying to get trt cause low t.
Am on fin

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
like actually measured, not guessing?

I measured 72mm with the ruler, but that seemes a bit high, so I rounded down to 70.

meant the T levels man
Total t was 409 range: 350-1000
free t was 9.5 range 14.5-28.5

Thats relly low for 24 especially th free.
I will do a second test to confirm that or to see whether that was an outlier.

I will do a second test to confirm that or to see whether that was an outlier.

make sure to follow all the general rules in order to ensure that the test is accurate - healthy lifestyle 1-2 weeks prior, no alcohol, good sleep the night before and a good, fatty breakfast in the morning.

make sure to follow all the general rules in order to ensure that the test is accurate - healthy lifestyle 1-2 weeks prior, no alcohol, good sleep the night before and a good, fatty breakfast in the morning.
Never was drunk in my life, never smoked, no other drugs, 60-100g of fat a day. Only my sleep schedule sucks. But to be honest I would not mind trt as I despise my skinny 11 inch arms that won't grow.

try to be more stylish

Face is psl 4
You already know your flaws:
droopy lower eyelid
retruded lateral orbital rims
high ipd
no medial canthus
nw2
convex forehead
some asymmetries

go to Taban to fix the first 2 I mentioned

dont roid or u will loose ur hairline completly and ur face will bloat..

I would really advise u to take fin asap. I was in a similar state and now got almost all back( i am 23 btw). If Gym dont work for u then stop tryin tbh.

dont roid or u will loose ur hairline completly and ur face will bloat..

I would really advise u to take fin asap. I was in a similar state and now got almost all back( i am 23 btw). If Gym dont work for u then stop tryin tbh.

Am on fin for 2 month now.
If i'd roid Inwould take ru58841 as well. That should help to not make it affect the hairline.

Beside that hairsystem seem to be quite good. My hair is very fine and often looks unstyled even though I use product. So a hairsystem might even make me look better.

Even if I don't roid I still consider trt to a high normal level, cause I am currently low and experience all of the sides which severely affects my mental health.
(Lost a job due to lethargy and depression)

Am on fin for 2 month now.
If i'd roid Inwould take ru58841 as well. That should help to not make it affect the hairline.

Beside that hairsystem seem to be quite good. My hair is very fine and often looks unstyled even though I use product. So a hairsystem might even make me look better.

Even if I don't roid I still consider trt to a high normal level, cause I am currently low and experience all of the sides which severely affects my mental health.
(Lost a job due to lethargy and depression)

R u still receding? If fin dont work for u i would take duta(ashton Kutcher did it for 10 years and his hairline look now better than before).

If u go on trt u will expierence more hairloss tbh.

Hairsystem might be good cope but its quite costly if u get a good one.

80th percentile at 6'

it is absolutely not over you just need to get more jacked

fakecel leave my server