Just pack it up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, schizolool, Gengar and 12 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Gengar, DelonLover1999 and 6 others
his tilt is symmetrical to the curve on his cap 🧢
mirin hard. Probably was intentional and carefully positioned as to accentuate his asymmetry which is also an ideal trait

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
works for drake though

LOL WAIT UNTIL OP LEARNS ABOHT JACOB ELORDI @vanillaicecream

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Drake is ugly as fucc imo. Weird IPD, looks utterly recessed without a beard too. He’s just status maxxed
agree on all u said, he is ugly, yet known to slay the baddest honeys

They are not ideal but it's possible to look good with nct if you have other features that are good. I think canthal tilt is just overrated tbh, things like uee and eyebrow positioning & tilt (and density) are way more important than canthal tilt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 29155, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

Last edited:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and Deleted member 30552
he cant see that nct is subhuman trait bc his eyes are melting away from his face

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 30552
it's properly rated tbh.
Jacob elordi has all perfect features so you can't judge his eyes at a vacuum. he'd clearly look better with a better tilt.

this guy is a great example.
NCT vs (morphed) PCT

View attachment 2341046View attachment 2341047

from a weirdo to a model
I know it is important but niggas here treat nct as if it's a death sentence and say that you can't look good with nct. That guy actually looks decent despite the nct and anyway I think his biggest failos are his huge iris size and brown eye color, they make him look like a puppy and they give the illusion of narrow pfl. Yes his nct is also contributing to the cuck look but I think the things I mentioned are bigger failos. Below is him with smaller iris size and light eyes, I believe this mogs the pct morph despite the nct. In the pct morph he looks autistic because of the iris size, but in this morph he looks high appeal and has more harmony.

AirBrush 20230726093834

Now obviously if he had pct, small iris size, and light eyes he'd look ideal

Last edited:

Last edited:
Nigga are you dumb?
Seriously, what are you talking about. Iris size? Shit blue eye edit, that's somehow more harmonic?
I dont know how many autism rocks you been smoking on but no human looks at that metamorphous dracanian contraption of changes that you made and thinks it looks good. Alienmaxxed bro.

that simple PCT edit raised his beauty by kilometers
Alienmaxxed? Do you really think that having blue eyes and normal iris size is alien? He still looks autistic in the pct morph because anyone who isn't blind can easily see that this guy has an abornomally large iris, no one has an iris this big, he looks like an alien.

3549379 ftU2YmBl

I can't believe that you seriously think his pct morph looks more human than the blue eyes morph.

AirBrush 20230726093834
3549438 3534855 Untitled6 20230718022639

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
I know it is important but niggas here treat nct as if it's a death sentence and say that you can't look good with nct. That guy actually looks decent despite the nct and anyway I think his biggest failos are his huge iris size and brown eye color, they make him look like a puppy and they give the illusion of narrow pfl. Yes his nct is also contributing to the cuck look but I think the things I mentioned are bigger failos. Below is him with smaller iris size and light eyes, I believe this mogs the pct morph despite the nct. In the pct morph he looks autistic because of the iris size, but in this morph he looks high appeal and has more harmony.

View attachment 2341066

Now obviously if he had pct, small iris size, and light eyes he'd look ideal
In this case his brow ridge and angled brows save him but very often NCT is a set of features that fuck up one's brow ridge too. This guy is very lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898