Negging is Retarded (Don't be a Negger)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I hate TRP/PUA cucks that advocate this.

Everyone that knows anything about women know they have really weak egos/low self esteem which is why they're always trying to look pretty (the cute ones, like the Japanese girls that dress really well) and slutty (the bad ones (western) that want perceived status from being Chad's cum dumpster).

So knowing this you never insult a woman's self esteem/ego because they take it really hard.

That is not to say you be a boring guy that doesn't joke around/have fun.

You can tease a girl for her looks (in fact it's fun) as long as you both know and it's obvious.

Like I can tease my mommygf she is too old for a little boy like me and I need to find some kawaii girl instead but she will know I'm joking

This negging stuff/double edged sword compliment is just retarded.

First of all all compliments are bad for a girl you're ntot seriously dating unless you're trying to escalate you can say something like how nice her hair is but that's in the middle of escalation

not just walking up to some random girl and saying "that's a nice sweater my grandma has one just like it"

You Cant Be Serious

Neggers (lol I love this word) are so cringe.

Don't be a nagger. (I'm adding this to the title now)

• +1
Reactions: badromance
That's racist.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Next your going to say holding frame and haircuts don't work either,

Guys don't listen to him,if you're a 5"2 balding indian who wants to get some pussy all you have to do is but my online seminar for a low low price of $49.95(rrp $499.95 90% off)

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Chu mean "negger"

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Never_Began
So knowing this you never insult a woman's self esteem/ego because they take it really hard.
@ZyzzReincarnate made a girl cry the other day with insults based on tinder

:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Zesto
@ZyzzReincarnate made a girl cry the other day with insults based on tinder

:lul::lul::lul:
*posts pics on sc story of her crying saying “FUCK YOU”*

rofl

LMFAO, women are psychopaths, you have to be a bigger psychopath.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Never_Began and ZyzzReincarnate
LMFAO, what a dirty, degenerate whore, her mother should have swallowed her.
i looked at her page and she has so many beta validation providing orbiters so i decided to put myself above her and all those low-t soyboys lul

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Zesto
i looked at her page and she has so many beta validation providing orbiters so i decided to put myself above her and all those low-t soyboys lul
I used see it too(when i used social media), these cuckolds think they are going to smash these sluts by bombarding them with validation....... JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and badromance
holy shit at that plot twist at 7th photo, women are fucked up mentally and shouldn't be free
brutal blackpill, girls come to chad, chad treats them like shit, girl still wants to fuck him
and im not even like GL or anything lmao if you’ve seen me you know that, so imagine how it is for actual good looking guys

Just don't be a N*gger theory

and im not even like GL or anything lmao if you’ve seen me you know that, so imagine how it is for actual good looking guys
you subestimate the power of height and frame son

But yeah imagine justchris doing that shit lol

you subestimate the power of height and frame son

But yeah imagine justchris doing that shit lol
justchris is a beta male, hed prob be like “Thanks Mlady, I appreciate you calling me cute. Allow me to take you on a date? I’ll pay.”

justchris is a beta male, hed prob be like “Thanks Mlady, I appreciate you calling me cute. Allow me to take you on a date? I’ll pay.”
justchris could shit on the plate and the girl would still fuck him so it's over for us tbhtbh

justchris could shit on the plate and the girl would still fuck him so it's over for us tbhtbh
that stupid ig thot just sent me vagina pics while im literally calling her ugly.... jfl

I hate TRP/PUA cucks that advocate this.

Everyone that knows anything about women know they have really weak egos/low self esteem which is why they're always trying to look pretty (the cute ones, like the Japanese girls that dress really well) and slutty (the bad ones (western) that want perceived status from being Chad's cum dumpster).

That is not to say you be a boring guy that doesn't joke around/have fun.

You can tease a girl for her looks (in fact it's fun) as long as you both know and it's obvious.

Like I can tease my mommygf she is too old for a little boy like me and I need to find some kawaii girl instead but she will know I'm joking

This negging stuff/double edged sword compliment is just retarded.

First of all all compliments are bad for a girl you're ntot seriously dating unless you're trying to escalate you can say something like how nice her hair is but that's in the middle of escalation

not just walking up to some random girl and saying "that's a nice sweater my grandma has one just like it"

View attachment 2738

Neggers (lol I love this word) are so cringe.

Don't be a nagger. (I'm adding this to the title now)

I tend to agree. Friendly trash talk is fine, but just saying that a girl is ugly won't make them want to fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
negging works if you are tyler durden from rsd and you fake your infield videos with actresses
negging works if you have status, looks or money and if you don't look super low trust