NERDICS = narrowskulled cucks - Deconstruction of the Viking Myth

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
Based on Hollywood mystification, Nerdics have been seen as the descendants of 'brave, brutal Vikings'.

However Vikings were nothing else than narrowskulled phaggot cucks just like their modern day descendants.

The prime phenotype of incel shooters(Dylann Roof, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Adam Lanza etc) and gamers

Cuck features:

Narrow skull
blonde hair
pale skin
low fWHR
receding jaw, chin, maxilla
bird profile
long nose, long midface

This is the average Nerdic man:
1536873775985.jpg

Nerdics without counting the exceptions have on average the lowest sexual dimorphism on the planet and the less sexually attractive to women worldwide

The nerdic women look more like men than the nerdic men LMFAO

it's sad to know that a black guy totally alien to your race know more about the white pussy than you, a white guy. Just accept you're inferior physically. Go back to high class and high sophistication. It saddens me when whites try to compete with blacks when it comes to masculinity and athleticism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17311, Frank Jack and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 16369, Lmao and 8 others
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 15338
Based on Hollywood mystification, Nerdics have been seen as the descendants of 'brave, brutal Vikings'.

However Vikings were nothing else than narrowskulled phaggot cucks just like their modern day descendants.

The prime phenotype of incel shooters(Dylann Roof, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Adam Lanza etc) and gamers

Cuck features:

Narrow skull
blonde hair
pale skin
low fWHR
bird profile
long nose, long midface

1536873775985.jpg

Nerdics without counting the exceptions have on average the lowest sexual dimorphism on the planet and the less sexually attractive to women worldwide

it's sad to know that a black guy totally alien to your race know more about the white pussy than you, a white guy. Just accept you're inferior physically. Go back to high class and high sophistication. It saddens me when whites try to compete with blacks when it comes to masculinity and athleticism.
Hey that’s me in the pic don’t doxx me man :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15338
:ROFLMAO::blackpill::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Cuck features:

Narrow skull
blonde hair
pale skin
low fWHR
bird profile
long nose, long midface

1536873775985.jpg

Not true.

Nordic genes mog tbh. Its just that environment fucks them.

Not me coping btw, because i barely have any swedish genes at all. My dad genetics are from eastern and italy, aswell as baltics and eastern Europe, and my mom is from the US.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
all i know if those nerdics were really loved, their population would not be dropping at this alarming rate, nerdics wmn not reproducing with cumskins alone proves that JBW is a huge myth.

My BBC tyrone theory still stays undefeated

Yet they mog curries and asians despite them having dark features. Nordics are tall and robust, their modern soy look is only a consequence of the cuckening after ww2. There is a reason vikings were feared all over the world, even the ethnic byzantine empire hired vikings as royal guard and mercenaries.
1638728488783m

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, n0rthface and RealLooksmaxxer
@hebbewem @lutte thoughts Sven ?

literally none of the ones mentioned are nordic

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15338 and hebbewem
I'm ugly tbh but I am bottom tier for my ethnicity scandinavian people are good looking
They lack masculinity though, compared to North Germans and Dutch people

Op, are you indian?

Legit, meds mod nerdics

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
just be mongol theory

Rather be a nerdic than a curry

Posting in a cope thread made by an inferior shitskin coper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917 and Deleted member 13787
The reason that the Nordic countries have the best looking women is because when the Vikings went raping and pillaging they would capture and take back the best looking females from the village. They literally had a eugenics program.

Yet they mog curries and asians despite them having dark features. Nordics are tall and robust, their modern soy look is only a consequence of the cuckening after ww2. There is a reason vikings were feared all over the world, even the ethnic byzantine empire hired vikings as royal guard and mercenaries.
View attachment 1430082View attachment 1430084
Bro Croatia is southern europe not northern europe, do u know it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and n0rthface
cop,scandinavians are good looking on average but outliers like this do exist:lul:
IMG 20211207 171216

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
The white man is superior

• JFL
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member 14867, Looks234 and 2 others
wish i had this coloring

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

ugly nerdic pig cumskin shit garbage coloring, literally looks like a female. blond hair is proven to be estrogenic and feminine

blonde hair and red hair and always rated the lowest compared to brown and black

nerdics cant even spend 5 min out in the sun, their women think they are feminine and estrogenic and they have narrow skulls narrow frame long face cucks. even an indian paki street shitter from the slums of mumbai mogs every nerdic because he has dark looks. nerdic men dont exist because all nerdics are female LOL.

nerdic masculinity doesnt exist, its impossible to be masculine when youre light

ugly nerdic pig cumskin shit garbage coloring, literally looks like a female. blond hair is proven to be estrogenic and feminine

blonde hair and red hair and always rated the lowest compared to brown and black

nerdics cant even spend 5 min out in the sun, their women think they are feminine and estrogenic and they have narrow skulls narrow frame long face cucks. even an indian paki street shitter from the slums of mumbai mogs every nerdic because he has dark looks. nerdic men dont exist because all nerdics are female LOL.

nerdic masculinity doesnt exist, its impossible to be masculine when youre light
imagine wasting your time writing this. the reason why blonde men look cuckish is because most of the time they dont have eyebrows.
light hair + light eyes + dark eyebrows and eyelashes + tan = ideal coloring

Last edited:
imagine wasting your time writing this. the reason why blonde men look cuckish is because most of the time they dont have eyebrows.
light hair + light eyes + dark eyebrows and eyelashes + tan = ideal coloring
View attachment 1430571View attachment 1430575View attachment 1430576
dj-khaled-major-cope.gif
dj-khaled-major-cope.gif
dj-khaled-major-cope.gif
dj-khaled-major-cope.gif

dark bbcs > every nerdic in existence

AKedOLRUaUe57n5Vz7y-zHLaw7wbJOpyOZ_9Sb97-lZpVg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

this nattty dark bbc giga mogger could fuck every small framed bird boned nerdic in existence. sfcels cant cope with the fact that they are giga subhumans. you know who else thought nerdics were alphas?

d9jn0cz-efb31220-390e-4c15-a42b-27df8f814f04.jpg

2yofSgv.gif

nerdics are the bottom of the barrel racially. even gas sniffing abos have more smv than nerdics. nerdics = female, and woman like.

dj-khaled-major-cope.gif
dj-khaled-major-cope.gif
dj-khaled-major-cope.gif
dj-khaled-major-cope.gif

dark bbcs > every nerdic in existence

AKedOLRUaUe57n5Vz7y-zHLaw7wbJOpyOZ_9Sb97-lZpVg=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

this nattty dark bbc giga mogger could fuck every small framed bird boned nerdic in existence. sfcels cant cope with the fact that they are giga subhumans. you know who else thought nerdics were alphas?

d9jn0cz-efb31220-390e-4c15-a42b-27df8f814f04.jpg

2yofSgv.gif

nerdics are the bottom of the barrel racially. even gas sniffing abos have more smv than nerdics. nerdics = female, and woman like.
you are very stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917

Users who are viewing this thread

Back