Netflix just dropped a movie about .Org

gravlek

gravlek

The spice must flow
IMG 6063

description: In a future post scarcity dystopian world in which everyone is considered an "ugly," but then turned "Pretty" by extreme cosmetic surgery when they reach the age of 16. It tells the story of teenager Tally Youngblood who rebels against society's enforced conformity.

Shits filled with high tier normies and high tier beckies aspiring to be chads and stacies while they grow up to get cosmetic surgery at 16.

They even included this motherfucker
IMG 6064

Netflix is truly inclusive, they make movies for subhumans jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, NoLongerHuman, n9wiff and 19 others
@Master will win academy award for best director and will finally be able to afford his 2 KFC buckets daily diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, lemonnz, klip11 and 6 others
Stupid premise though, why would anyone rebel against being beautiful? Autistic bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, ChadL1te, Bliisk and 5 others
At the end of the movie they should show funkyflamingo with a decent rhino result, apparition finally getting over his oneitis and badg slaying in the slums of portugal

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, ChadL1te, hardRscreamer and 2 others
At the end of the movie they should show funkyflamingo with a decent rhino result, apparition finally getting over his oneitis and badg slaying in the slums of portugal

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
Stupid premise though, why would anyone rebel against being beautiful? Autistic bitch.
Funny also how they made the rebel a htb/stacylite. Could’ve atleast gone with a soobhoooman Beckie

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
It's just gaslighting from the elites to prevent others getting plastic surgery and ascending...Until now they also promoted in movies other similar blue-pilled ideas like: money doesn't matter, follow your passions, just be yourself, etc.

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer and iblamechico
Funny also how they made the rebel a htb/stacylite. Could’ve atleast gone with a soobhoooman Beckie
I know ur an incel but don't be a dalit like that dude. She's ugly. Looks like a fucking duck.

If anything, casting an ugly chick (like her) would make less sense since why would an ugly bitch like her not wanna ascend?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, lemonnz, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
Fuck that shit tbh

• +1
I know ur an incel but don't be a dalit like that dude. She's ugly. Looks like a fucking duck.
I’m not an incel jfl, nor a Dalit. Just because I’m on this site doesn’t make me pussyless you monkey.
View attachment 3168421
If anything, casting an ugly chick (like her) would make less sense since why would an ugly bitch like her not wanna ascend?
Chose an extremely shitty pic, prob her worst

View attachment 3168250
description: In a future post scarcity dystopian world in which everyone is considered an "ugly," but then turned "Pretty" by extreme cosmetic surgery when they reach the age of 16. It tells the story of teenager Tally Youngblood who rebels against society's enforced conformity.

Shits filled with high tier normies and high tier beckies aspiring to be chads and stacies while they grow up to get cosmetic surgery at 16.

They even included this motherfucker
View attachment 3168260

Netflix is truly inclusive, they make movies for subhumans jfl
Lol, I read the book this was based on in school.

I’m not an incel jfl, nor a Dalit. Just because I’m on this site doesn’t make me pussyless you monkey.

Chose an extremely shitty pic, prob her worst
She’s definitely not super attractive though. Nice eye color but face shape is really weird and her nose is weird too. Kinda cute but that’s it tbh. Just my opinion :)

• +1
rare case where the nigger mogs all the whities

• +1
Reactions: gravlek, Klasik616 and n9wiff