Netflix just released a blackpilled anime about an incel that turns into chad. Blackpill is becoming mainstream.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There is now a normie anime show on Netflix that is LITERALLY called 'Lookism' and it's about a fat ricecel that turns into chad and suddenly everyone likes him.

It will no longer be possible for normies to avoid the lookspill. Blackpill is becoming mainstream.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Time, Deleted member 16133, lungorichard and 18 others
I think they banned lookism.org domain on purpose just because they wanted to keep rights for this shit anime movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Eduardo DOV, Baldingman1998 and 19 others
I think they banned lookism.org domain on purpose just because they wanted to keep rights for this shit anime movie
yup and they dont want normies going on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 19036
This show is very old

• +1
Reactions: zura, justinzayn, Eduardo DOV and 7 others
yeah this show is super old I remember going on lookism in 2017 and always seeing this when I looked it up

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 14262, Pharmaceutic and 5 others
I was gonna post about this

Who is this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lungorichard, litaz, oldcelloser and 16 others
If lookism was still online PSL would experience a huge influx after the show

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Pharmaceutic, Solidcoin and 3 others
i mean they've been talking about tinder statistics since months in italy, but go on with your schizo ramblings.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 21620
Jfl bro this is a web comics adapted into an anime

This Lookism show WAS SUPER KNOWN, probably even more known than the blackpill before the WW era and all the normie BP youtubers era

Also it's a super good comic

• +1
Reactions: zura, SunniMogger, litaz and 8 others
It's a comic adapted into an anime. Sorry but you'll have to wait many years to see blackpill becoming mainstream

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
korea is stygian pilled man

everyone gets plastic surgery and everyone is completely insane

• +1
Jfl bro this is a web comics adapted into an anime

This Lookism show WAS SUPER KNOWN, probably even more known than the blackpill before the WW era and all the normie BP youtubers era

Also it's a super good comic
It's a comic adapted into an anime. Sorry but you'll have to wait many years to see blackpill becoming mainstream
A netflix anime will have WAY more mainstream exposure than some niche comic series.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and alriodai
Why it has to be anime tho. Anime is fake and gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
A netflix anime will have WAY more mainstream exposure than some niche comic series.
you're right but you still underestimate how popular this comic was bro lol

it had million of viewers, but with this netflix shit it will have moooore

this comic if done properly into a series will be so good

you're right but you still underestimate how popular this comic was bro lol

it had million of viewers, but with this netflix shit it will have moooore

this comic if done properly into a series will be so good
Millions in Japan maybe. I've literally never heard of it until finding out about this show.

Millions in Japan maybe. I've literally never heard of it until finding out about this show.
Lmao just because you never heard of it don't mean nobody in europe or US or other countries didn't wtf is this logic?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
U can stick the blackpill on billboards and normoloids would still cope.
Just look at the kpop cope faggots on this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 21620
Lmao just because you never heard of it don't mean nobody in europe or US or other countries didn't wtf is this logic?
Well he is like 30. Ofc he wouldn't know

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
U can stick the blackpill on billboards and normoloids would still cope.
Just look at the kpop cope faggots on this forum.
cope more. I also raped your mom

and I bet your grandparents are dead. Im caging

cope more. I also raped your mom

and I bet your grandparents are dead. Im caging
keep coping u filthy paki genetic monstrosity
the only thing u raped is ur own cousin who was a pig.

keep coping u filthy paki genetic monstrosity
the only thing u raped is ur own cousin who was a pig.
keep crying, like how you did when u walked in me raping ur mom. it’s too late hahaha

• JFL
keep crying, like how you did when u walked in me raping ur mom. it’s too late hahaha
keep projecting u filthy bottom of the barrel genetic abomination, i know ud love for me to hook up with ur mother.
Ur mother was prolly hooking up with every bottom of the barrel white tourist who visited ur shitole country.

• Woah
keep projecting u filthy bottom of the barrel genetic abomination, i know ud love for me to hook up with ur mother.
Ur mother was prolly hooking up with every bottom of the barrel white tourist who visited ur shitole country.
I made you so mad I forced you to write a essay hahaha still raping ur ugly mom btw

I made you so mad I forced you to write a essay hahaha still raping ur ugly mom btw
I also bet ur grandparents are dead. I’m caging I’m caging

korea is stygian pilled man

everyone gets plastic surgery and everyone is completely insane
Yea if you thought America or UK was shallow, South Korea takes it to a whole level. Blackpill is mainstream pretty much excluding race ( but its not relevant in a homogenous country). They have height increasing clinics, the highest rates of plastic surgery, and they make you put your picture on your resume. People who are ugly literally cannot get a job in South Korea. Your literally forced to get surgery if your a subhuman just to be able to wage cuck. Fucked up imo.

On the plus side,,Obesity rate is very low also, so any fatties get made fun of ( as they rightfully should )

So lookism isnt about lookism?

Bc if it is it’s blackpill

• Hmm...
meh
what does his sex life look like ( i hope he doesnt get a oneitis or fall in love or any of this shit) so i can know if its realistic or not
and why does he fight everyone lol? the chads i knew were very liked and werent bullies....bullies are mostly frustrated, ugly men with good frames/ muscles, ime

this would be bad...stop spreading the looks/surgery pill you aspies :lul:

There is now a normie anime show on Netflix that is LITERALLY called 'Lookism' and it's about a fat ricecel that turns into chad and suddenly everyone likes him.

It will no longer be possible for normies to avoid the lookspill. Blackpill is becoming mainstream.

it isnt and it never should be; stop spreading it

LOLL I read this comic on webtoons in like 2020-2021, received the blackpill on hand.

• +1
the more people who know the truth, the better. we might develop technology that allows everyone to ascend, or we will accelerate the rate of er. either way, it's a good thing. i want the price of surgery to go down from all the demand which will drive innovation and technology to create instant doublejaws

niggas on this site will think it's about them :LOL::LOL:

• JFL
I know close to a hundred people. None of them watch Netflix. And a dozen of them are in uni and in their 20s. So its not an age thing. People are fed up with the faggot shit that that network ejaculates into their faces. It's over for Netflix. Over!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ChiraqJihad

ah yes this webtoon was the reason of how I found the blackpill
was reading this shit then found the lookism forums and subliminals and the weird shit jfl

• +1
idk i read the comic and i always looked up lookism but ignored the forums lol

I read that manhwa before