Never drive a small car

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
In nature the bigger animal always wins. You think anyone will respect your lane change if you have a small car. If you dont stop for the mass mogging 4x4 truck or chevy express van then you will be totaled and under the ground not the other way around. if you drive a small car or sports car prepare to get mogged off the road and feel like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ROTTING, try2beme and 3 others
The mass mogging car could take you off the road for amusement while you are worried about muh speed in a speed limit zone with red lights every 10 seconds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Debetro and Deleted member 23558
But the fuel efficiency bro
I can't afford big car

40b3d3e6b5a737ff9b28cc1af85d6afc.jpg
2023-suburban-masthead-01.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Geoff2024, ROTTING, Yuno_howitez and 1 other person
another based thread. a car is basically a machine that can be used as a destructive weapon, now imagine if you have a small ass framecel car and you are against a big framed chad car, it's over for you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
That’s why trucks always win

truck booth GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Yuno_howitez, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
another based thread. a car is basically a machine that can be used as a destructive weapon, now imagine if you have a small ass framecel car and you are against a big framed chad car, it' over for you
Size mog is brutal indeed

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Size mog is brutal indeed
not only when confrontation is occurring, but also for intimidation and attraction mogs hard, the same way a thick boned tall chad will intimidate manlets and attract foids

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
I need this level of insecurity

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Debetro
over for me i ride motorcycle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
problem is, idiotic normies think you'll want to compensate a certain *something*
I'm always allowed to borrow my mother's Range Rover (2014 model) and I'm 5'4" with a 6.1 inch dick NBP
People also just assume bc I'm short

Last edited:
I can't afford my own car and my mother just thinks I should borrow hers when I go walk the dog or run errands

problem is, idiotic normies think you'll want to compensate a certain *something*
I'm always allowed to borrow my mother's Range Rover (2014 model) and I'm 5'4" with a 6.4 inch dick NBP
People also just assume bc I'm short
Just be sigma stop caring about normies. They just cry while you mog them and force them out of the lane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox, Jhon Smith and Debetro
>>Big car
>>Small penis

>>Big car
>>Small penis
its just normie meme because they got mogged by big cars so they made some shit up to feel better about themselves

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Ferrari, lamborghini etc. are rich dad and mom twink faggot cars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN and Jhon Smith
The way I drive I never have to worry about someone letting me into a lane. I just take the lane

Ferrari, lamborghini etc. are rich dad and mom twink faggot cars
legit and attracts bad attention. some ogre might just push you off the cliff because he feels mogged. you have to mog but not be at risk for getting attacked. you mog in a chevy suburban they just feel the mog they cant mog you back

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
legit and attracts bad attention. some ogre might just push you off the cliff because he feels mogged. you have to mog but not be at risk for getting attacked. you mog in a chevy suburban they just feel the mog they cant mog you back
it's the same as being a tiktok faggot prettyboy, may do well sometimes but once a real chad or some ogre appear and confront him, c'est fini

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Big cars are slow and ugly. No wonder users here like them

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Probably because you & everyone else who makes this argument can’t change a tyre
nah i cant i just drive. cars are for driving not maintenance