Never fall for these cute JBs asking u to pay for some organisation

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Jfl I was walking the streets of a city here in Germany then some girl stops me and asks my age, I tell her 19

Then she starts to ask if I wanna pay 10 euros a month for some suicide organisation or some shit

I litterally keep trying to go but she insists

I finally tell her I have no credit card

And she says yeah we’ll go to online banking on ur phone

And I’m like no

She had nothing with her also probably just stopping random young looking ppl in the streets and asking them to pay for her suicide institution or some shit

Be careful @Beastimmung @stunna @The Grinch

It’s the second time this happened and it’s always a cute girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, flippasav, Sprinkles and 2 others
Literally wants my broke ass to waste 10 euros every month? Wtf

Imagine having to make excuses to tell someone no. When homeless person asks you either ignore them or tell them "nah". No "i dont have this" they will latch on hard to that. Have to be direct not like a foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Debetro, Deleted member 21182 and 1 other person
u could have asked her for a quick blowjob in exchange

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YabadiDabado, zharupodrugu, Dietsnasta and 3 others
Imagine falling for that

I just say no or i just walk past them

I litteraly told her I’m late to something at the start and she said no but this is important lol

These Nigga are presistent

Imagine having to make excuses to tell someone no. When homeless person asks you either ignore them or tell them "nah". No "i dont have this" they will latch on hard to that. Have to be direct not like a foid
Depends on if the homeless person is a man or women. If it's a man you say "get ya money up broke boy" but if it's a women you say "you gonna suck my dick first?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 21182
She was a cute girl tho not just some old homeless man

Why even bother talking to them, i just ignore them and keep on walking, they’re not worth my time

I almost got excited thinking she wanted my number or something but it was just some pay sheme

She wasn’t even wearing any uniform and didn’t have any card she was literally dressed normal

As soon as she started asking if I had time I said no I’m late for something, then she said no don’t go this is important and tried to sell me that shit

Why even bother talking to them, i just ignore them and keep on walking, they’re not worth my time
She didn’t have a uniform tho it was literally a normal girl standing on the street

I thought she wants my number at first got excited

Then I said oh I’m late and she didn’t let me leave 😂

She spend a hole minute insisting for me to buy this shit

Jfl I was walking the streets of a city here in Germany then some girl stops me and asks my age, I tell her 19

Then she starts to ask if I wanna pay 10 euros a month for some suicide organisation or some shit

I litterally keep trying to go but she insists

I finally tell her I have no credit card

And she says yeah we’ll go to online banking on ur phone

And I’m like no

She had nothing with her also probably just stopping random young looking ppl in the streets and asking them to pay for her suicide institution or some shit

Be careful @Beastimmung @stunna @The Grinch

It’s the second time this happened and it’s always a cute girl
This happened to me and my friend in rome it was an addiction thing tho and he actually paid for it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
This happened to me and my friend in rome it was an addiction thing tho and he actually paid for it
Brutal falling for these jb traps

It’s the second time this happens to me this summer

It’s never a guy or a old woman it’s always some young jb

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 20399
She didn’t have a uniform tho it was literally a normal girl standing on the street

I thought she wants my number at first got excited

Then I said oh I’m late and she didn’t let me leave 😂

She spend a hole minute insisting for me to buy this shit
Should’ve told her to piss off

fuck your pfp is hot
im so sad i will never get anything remotely close to her because of my subhumanity

People usually just ignore those types of people and walk right past them, even when they are being called at.

I let them aggro me though. I had one lady thank me for stopping to talk with her because she was so used to getting ignored and walked by.

Give her the money and fuck

I litteraly told her I’m late to something at the start and she said no but this is important lol

These Nigga are presistent
Train Low inhib on Them.
"How many hours do i get a month for ten?"