NEVER TALK ABOUT BLACKPILL TO GIRLS

Lightskincel

Lightskincel

Iron
Though I don’t come to this forum at all anymore, I’d thought I’d share my experience of discussing blackpill with my gf and why you should never discuss blackpill with girls, or even normies for that matter.

So over the past few days, some of the topics we have been speaking about (just relationship type shit) has made me expose slowly more and more blackpill reasoning to my gf and her reaction has usually led us to arguments, even though every point I said was logical and rationally sound based on observable reality aka blackpill.

let me explain what happened today over the phone.

So for context, she sends a few tiktoks whilst we’re on the phone and one of them I reply to
I reply basically saying that guys shouldn’t ask for permission from their girl to do something. It was left at that.

After awhile she brings up my response to the tiktok. Asking if I would ask her permission to do something. I said- “I would tell you but ultimately if I wanted to do something, I would. Otherwise that’s just being pussywhipped”. and that’s where it went downhill. Her argument was basically if you respect what the other person wants you wouldn’t do it. My argument was (knowing blackpill) basically a guy who values himself enough wouldn’t even seek permission, since it’s his choice to give commitment in the first place. If he gives in to what the girl wants him to do, she doesn’t value him enough. Don’t get me wrong there are things that you wouldn’t do to risk the relationship, but regardless- this all ties into the value and dominance of the relationship. You can’t have a dominant guy with submissive tendencies, it’s either one of the other. (Basically in blackpill terms; cheat/be chad or get cheated on/be beta). (This is something I need to keep reminding myself, never let her get complacent no matter how much you love her, girls do the opposite to what they say 99% of the time)

Then the convo changed from asking for permission to if men give the commitment in a relationship. She said no it goes both ways, and started getting defensive/argumentative. I said well who was the one who asked you out? Me. Men give commitment, girls give affection’. Also a previous convo where we both ended up arguing, eventually I just aired her for an hr or two and she basically completely switched up her attitude asking if I lost feelings, can’t wait to see me (fuck), laughing (fake) at corny jokes I made, because ironically she knows (subconsciously or consciously, probably conscious as she’s scared to lose me) that keeping a guys commitment, who she values is her job as a female. (Competition, supply/demand, emotional attachment, etc)

Now keep in mind despite my name at creation of this account (I’m not a normie looking guy, I’m 6ft 4, lightskin, very piercing hunter eyes, forward grown face, my cheek bones pop out and I have a very prominent jaw. I basically look like my pfp who is Chris brown) Not trying to be vain at all, but looks wise, I’m quite high, I plan on getting arms/chest tattoos and gaining +10kg in muscle. I think my smv would be insane. I’m 22 right now and still look 18ish, my masculine features are slowly coming through. I jobhop a lot (my only true career choices is pilot/self employed day trader. I get a lot of looks when out (literally ppl make eye contact and make a surprised face, something I’m getting used to), ppl say I look like a celeb. Maybe I might get scouted for modelling or something. But I think blackpill has made me too aware of looks and especially my own.

Anyways she ended up getting pissed and I explained that because she’s a girl and I’m a guy, of course we are going to disagree because she has had a completely different reality to me growing up. This is why most girls are pretty much deluded about reality even though the things they preach are the same things they deny/are unaware of. She mentioned that she doesn’t want to know the specifics or details or explanation behind relationships/why things happen between ppl etc, as it just makes reality depressing. (Basically females unable to accept that their sole purpose is to fulfil their biological need to reproduce with the best suitor, despite leveraging sex for commitment from guys they want as that’s all they can offer and when faced with the facts they deny/called it misogynistic etc etc.)

I promised myself to never speak of blackpill stuff again with her, or to anyone who does not have blackpill knowledge. I think the truth just hurts too much, looks are literally the only thing that matters, no matter how much money, status, you have, women and even men will never love/respect you if you aren’t a “High value man” and we all what that means.

If you have any questions I don’t mind answering. I might post some other things I have observed because I can’t vent anywhere else about shit like this lmao.

tldr: Don’t argue about blackpill stuff with girls because they can’t relate to anything at all, and don’t really have the mental capacity to take the black pill, it’s too much truth for them. Females aren’t designed to cope with the brutal nature of reality for what it really is. Even as a male, it’s done it’s damage in some ways, but truth sets you free so it’s worth it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noprogressno, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 3828 and 32 others
Ok tyrone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Toth's thot, thecel and 3 others
Read all of it. Yeah dont speak black pill with girls. You have to speak in code/ in their language. Speak bluepill, act blackpill.
Men give commitment, girls give affection’.
In truth men are the ones who actually give affection. Girls receive it. They only give consent/access.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15827 and 16 others
Yeah water. I became blackpilled by listening to what women say vs what they do + talking with several women about blackpill and shit. It's a true. Maybe a bit blown out of proportions when it comes to the minimum standards. But every woman and man are the same (reptilian subconscious brain)

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
too much words man, but iget what you mean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and 6 others
Also girls sometimes shit talk other guys when with me. It makes me angry because they act normal in public but shit on ugly/short/dumb etc men and mock them

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15827, datboijj and 8 others
Also girls sometimes shit talk other guys when with me. It makes me angry because they act normal in public but shit on ugly/short/dumb etc men and mock them
i think they hate tall men who are out of proportions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Why would you speak about unspoken stuff? What do you hope to gain from it? Show everyone how smart you are? Keep your mouth shut

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Adrenochrome, Vvvvxxxx and 11 others
Though I don’t come to this forum at all anymore, I’d thought I’d share my experience of discussing blackpill with my gf and why you should never discuss blackpill with girls, or even normies for that matter.

So over the past few days, some of the topics we have been speaking about (just relationship type shit) has made me expose slowly more and more blackpill reasoning to my gf and her reaction has usually led us to arguments, even though every point I said was logical and rationally sound based on observable reality aka blackpill.

So for context, she sends a few tiktoks whilst we’re on the phone and one of them I reply to
I reply basically saying that guys shouldn’t ask for permission from their girl to do something. It was left at that.

After awhile she brings up my response to the tiktok. Asking if I would ask her permission to do something. I said- “I would tell you but ultimately if I wanted to do something, I would. Otherwise that’s just being pussywhipped”. and that’s where it went downhill. Her argument was basically if you respect what the other person wants you wouldn’t do it. My argument was (knowing blackpill) basically a guy who values himself enough wouldn’t even seek permission, since it’s his choice to give commitment in the first place. If he gives in to what the girl wants him to do, she doesn’t value him enough. Don’t get me wrong there are things that you wouldn’t do to risk the relationship, but regardless- this all ties into the value and dominance of the relationship. You can’t have a dominant guy with submissive tendencies, it’s either one of the other. (Basically in blackpill terms; cheat/be chad or get cheated on/be beta). (This is something I need to keep reminding myself, never let her get complacent no matter how much you love her, girls do the opposite to what they say 99% of the time)

Then the convo changed from asking for permission to if men give the commitment in a relationship. She said no it goes both ways, and started getting defensive/argumentative. I said well who was the one who asked you out? Me. Men give commitment, girls give affection’. Also a previous convo where we both ended up arguing, eventually I just aired her for an hr or two and she basically completely switched up her attitude asking if I lost feelings, can’t wait to see me (fuck), laughing (fake) at corny jokes I made, because ironically she knows (subconsciously or consciously, probably conscious as she’s scared to lose me) that keeping a guys commitment, who she values is her job as a female. (Competition, supply/demand, emotional attachment, etc)

Now keep in mind despite my name at creation of this account (I’m not a normie looking guy, I’m 6ft 4, lightskin, very piercing hunter eyes, forward grown face, my cheek bones pop out and I have a very prominent jaw. I basically look like my pfp who is Chris brown) Not trying to be vain at all, but looks wise, I’m quite high, I plan on getting arms/chest tattoos and gaining +10kg in muscle. I think my smv would be insane. I’m 22 right now and still look 18ish, my masculine features are slowly coming through. I jobhop a lot (my only true career choices is pilot/self employed day trader. I get a lot of looks when out (literally ppl make eye contact and make a surprised face, something I’m getting used to), ppl say I look like a celeb. Maybe I might get scouted for modelling or something. But I think blackpill has made me too aware of looks and especially my own.

Anyways she ended up getting pissed and I explained that because she’s a girl and I’m a guy, of course we are going to disagree because she has had a completely different reality to me growing up. This is why most girls are pretty much deluded about reality even though the things they preach are the same things they deny/are unaware of. She mentioned that she doesn’t want to know the specifics or details or explanation behind relationships/why things happen between ppl etc, as it just makes reality depressing. (Basically females unable to accept that their sole purpose is to fulfil their biological need to reproduce with the best suitor, despite leveraging sex for commitment from guys they want as that’s all they can offer and when faced with the facts they deny/called it misogynistic etc etc.)

I promised myself to never speak of blackpill stuff again with her, or to anyone who does not have blackpill knowledge. I think the truth just hurts too much, looks are literally the only thing that matters, no matter how much money, status, you have, women and even men will never love/respect you if you aren’t a “High value man” and we all what that means.

If you have any questions I don’t mind answering. I might post some other things I have observed because I can’t vent anywhere else about shit like this lmao.

tldr: Don’t argue about blackpill stuff with girls because they can’t relate to anything at all, and don’t really have the mental capacity to take the black pill, it’s too much truth for them. Females aren’t designed to cope with the brutal nature of reality for what it really is. Even as a male, it’s done it’s damage in some ways, but truth sets you free so it’s worth it.

Read the entire thing, agreed, I'd say don't talk about blackpill with anyone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend, SAR and 2 others
She couldnt hear it because you are talking absolute nonsense, which made her get so defensive because of how ridiculous it was to point that she left her basic feminine position to go against your extreme delusional arguments, she turned extreme and delusional herself to compensate.

I had to cage at this, if only you understood how complete and utter mental illness and garbage this mentality is, though I dont blame you I wouldve thought along those lines too 2 year or so ago when I first found out about stuff like redpill. I got a bit wiser though.

On second thought though maybe youre just talking about any gf bf relationship rather than marriage for example, in bf gf thing then apply the blackpill/redpill stuff all you want because bf gf is mental illness, so it will involve mentally ill people therefore mentally ill tactics will work. Marriage however is supposed to be more close knit, you become partners if you are blessed enough to find a suitable person for that, and although a man shouldnt ever ask a woman for permission on anything of course, it doesnt mean you can just do anything you like even if your partner is against it, if you want your partner to be a good woman then you have to be a good responsible man that doesnt do immature degenerate shit like going out to get drunk or whatever. You value the opinion of your woman, and then being a rational responsible male you make an appropriate decision, instead of going "muh blackpill, i dont value woman opinion or else im cuck" (in marriage they are to be the mother of your children after all) so for a person to have such a mentality as you displayed in this paragraph it is very immature if you were to do it in marriage, in a degenerate bf gf relationship however I suppose its fine since youre basically using eachother for sex anyway and dont have commitment.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 3946 and 1 other person
Isn’t that obvious:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Read all of it. Yeah dont speak black pill with girls. You have to speak in code/ in their language. Speak bluepill, act blackpill.

In truth men are the ones who actually give affection. Girls receive it. They only give consent/access.

No, just don't act.

EMBODY.

Embody a man that you are PROUD of and if you're not that man yet, FAKE IT.

Simple.

Drop the black pill mindset, just keep it for AWARENESS.

Red and Black Pill is awareness. I've said it a 1,000 times. The problem with these ideologieis is it's MAKING kids into literal sociopaths. It's only there to make you AWARE. If you are aware and it happens, BEHAVE ACCORDINGLY.

Red Pill:
Awareness of Human and particularly female nature to fuck you over. Take your kindness as weakness or double cross you.

Black Pill:
Awareness of Human and particularly female nature to sum your entire character up based on your appearance.

This is ALL the pills indicate.

Blue Pill:
Awareness of Human and particularly female nature to SPEAK completely different to how they feel and sometimes even think.

Living and dying by this shit by trying to make men and particularly bitches aware of both the Red and Black Pill is absolutely idiotic. Most people go through life LEARNING these things subconsciously or even unconsciously and keeping it to themselves, while using it to their benefit.

Today we have Pill ideologies to spoon-feed it to the youth who don't go out and experience life ENOUGH to learn it through their endeavours.

ALL IT IS

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 17829, Warlow and 9 others
Learn to be more machiavellian you absolute cretin. Of course you're not supposed to sperg out about the blackpill in public, are you nuts? The average normie is bluepilled as fuck and will think you're vain at best, and psychotic at worst.
Reap the benefits in silence. Abuse the system. Most of all, don't talk about fishing to the fucking fish.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 17829, Biiyo03 and 8 others
obviously lol. Let me save you another headache, don't mention the black pill to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, datboijj and Deleted member 5061
what type of tattoos are u thinking of getting - im lookin for some ideas

No, just don't act.

EMBODY.

Simple.

Red and Black Pill is awareness. I've said it a 1,000 times. The problem with these ideologieis is it's MAKING kids into literal sociopaths. It's only there to make you AWARE. If you are aware and it happens, BEHAVE ACCORDINGLY.

Red Pill:
Awareness of Human and particularly female nature to fuck you over. Take your kindness as weakness or double cross you.

Black Pill:
Awareness of Human and particularly female nature to sum your entire character up based on your appearance.

Blue Pill:
Awareness of Human and particularly female nature to SPEAK completely different to how they feel and sometimes even think.

Living and dying by this shit by trying to make men and particularly bitches aware of both the Red and Black Pill is absolutely idiotic. Most people go through life LEARNING these things subconsciously or even unconsciously and keeping it to themselves, while using it to their benefit.

Today we have Pill ideologies to spoon-feed it to the youth who don't go out and experience life ENOUGH to learn it through their endeavours.

ALL IT IS

Some partial high quality content in the post. Saved it.

@topic- I mean its kinda self explanatory to be honest, if one is a high iq individual, you realize that normies and esp. women cant deal with these kinds of facts.

See- female world is all about virtue signaling, illusions / fakeness (i know its not a word) and creating a false perception of them. It starts with them walking around with fake faces, because they put paint on their faces to look more attractive. It continues with presenting a fake image/perception of themselves on social media.

The reason why social media blew up like that is because it caters to female fake and illusionary nature. The reason ppl (mostly women) post only the best stuff in their lives on social media, like the best looking pictures (cherrypicked from 300 pics they made specifically for this one upload) is because they want to create a specific perception/image of themselves. A fake one to be precise. They want everyone else to think that they are extremely happy, successful etc. and whats fucking irritating and retarded about all that is that to many women their fake perception of their life perceived by others matters more to them than the quality of the actual life they live in reality.

See how it literally is an incredibly imbecile and sheer moronic way of thinking? One couldnt make something like that up. To many women their perceived life by other people on social media is more important to them than how their life is in reality. Otherwise they wouldnt almost exclusively upload only the highlight reel of their life.

They also cant love a man unconditionally like a man can love a woman. If anything one should feel sorry for these creatures.

This is why this highly irrational and illogically thinking gender is being used by powers that be to push certain agendas. If you know the right buttons you need to press, they can literally be used as a lap dog to push certain ideologies and agendas. Like a remote controlled hive minded drone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, brianxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
your fault for trying to talk to a w*man

Way to much text. And if guy dont need to ask for permission
the girl will feel she dont need to

i couldn't read all your post. but trust me bro you are a mess.you are gonna get rekt by life. get your shit together and man up.

@topic- I mean its kinda self explanatory to be honest, if one is a high iq individual, you realize that normies and esp. women cant deal with these kinds of facts.

See- female world is all about virtue signaling, illusions / fakeness (i know its not a word) and creating a false perception of them. It starts with them walking around with fake faces, because they put paint on their faces to look more attractive. It continues with presenting a fake image/perception of themselves on social media.

The reason why social media blew up like that is because it caters to female fake and illusionary nature. The reason ppl (mostly women) post only the best stuff in their lives on social media, like the best looking pictures (cherrypicked from 300 pics they made specifically for this one upload) is because they want to create a specific perception/image of themselves. A fake one to be precise. They want everyone else to think that they are extremely happy, successful etc. and whats fucking irritating and retarded about all that is that to many women their fake perception of their life perceived by others matters more to them than the quality of the actual life they live in reality.

See how it literally is an incredibly imbecile and sheer moronic way of thinking? One couldnt make something like that up. To many women their perceived life by other people on social media is more important to them than how their life is in reality. Otherwise they wouldnt almost exclusively upload only the highlight reel of their life.

They also cant love a man unconditionally like a man can love a woman. If anything one should feel sorry for these creatures.

This is why this highly irrational and illogically thinking gender is being used by powers that be to push certain agendas. If you know the right buttons you need to press, they can literally be used as a lap dog to push certain ideologies and agendas. Like a remote controlled hive minded drone.

Agreed with every word.

Women are given the female privilege all throughout life to be ABLE to live in delusion and this is more than ever prevalent today. Men cannot afford the same luxury, but trying to bring them into your world so they can see your perspective and become all so impressed at how based, pragmatic, tough and rational you are as a man is fruitless. They don't give you props for being such way - as they don't agree. Simple. And their emotions come first.

Couldn't tell you how much I agreed with every word you said bro. You slammed the nail on the head. Social media is unintentionally designed to play on the fantasies of women and the insecurities of men.

Man can never be loved unconditionally.

Children have women
Women have men
Men have no one

Remember that. This is why you must build an inner Kingdom within you.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Biiyo03, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

How sustainable is this?

what type of tattoos are u thinking of getting - im lookin for some ideas
Polynesian tribal or Egyptian themed ones I think, I'm trying to not over think it haha

Agreed with every word.

Women are given the female privilege all throughout life to be ABLE to live in delusion and this is more than ever prevalent today. Men cannot afford the same luxury, but trying to bring them into your world so they can see your perspective and become all so impressed at how based, pragmatic, tough and rational you are as a man is fruitless. They don't give you props for being such way - as they don't agree. Simple. And their emotions come first.

Couldn't tell you how much I agreed with every word you said bro. You slammed the nail on the head. Social media is unintentionally designed to play on the fantasies of women and the insecurities of men.

Man can never be loved unconditionally.

Children have women
Women have men
Men have no one

I appreciate that you agree with my words, quite relieving in fact that people out there can resonate with what I'm talking about on a deeper level. I think I mentioned something like this, I touched on the reasoning behind our differences, why she failed to see my point but I think she was in zombie mode by then, my reason was that she has been born with value, her social development, her whole life experience has been completely different to mine. I grew up with an average childhood, with not much genuine female attention only as I hit my late teens, I know there are more factors that are involved but that's just the tip of the iceberg. So the way we will see life and deal with certain things are completely different especially when it comes to relationships and societal dynamics. I guess blackpill can only really be understood by men (if willing to swallow it) because most guys as a whole, have had similar/same experiences, and do not receive as you mentioned the same benefits compared to females.

Many people I meet are shocked that I don't use social media. Only tiktok for passing time and laughing at memes. I have no need for it. As you said, its a fake reality that only perpetuates the fallacies of fake lives and success. When the truth is, its all the same for everyone, no matter how rich, famous you are.

Children have women
Women have men
Men have no one

That is some real shit right there, you're 100% right.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 13291 and Deleted member 5061
I appreciate that you agree with my words, quite relieving in fact that people out there can resonate with what I'm talking about on a deeper level. I think I mentioned something like this, I touched on the reasoning behind our differences, why she failed to see my point but I think she was in zombie mode by then, my reason was that she has been born with value, her social development, her whole life experience has been completely different to mine. I grew up with an average childhood, with not much genuine female attention only as I hit my late teens, I know there are more factors that are involved but that's just the tip of the iceberg. So the way we will see life and deal with certain things are completely different especially when it comes to relationships and societal dynamics. I guess blackpill can only really be understood by men (if willing to swallow it) because most guys as a whole, have had similar/same experiences, and do not receive as you mentioned the same benefits compared to females.

Many people I meet are shocked that I don't use social media. Only tiktok for passing time and laughing at memes. I have no need for it. As you said, its a fake reality that only perpetuates the fallacies of fake lives and success. When the truth is, its all the same for everyone, no matter how rich, famous you are.

That is some real shit right there, you're 100% right.

No nigga I said I agreed with @skooLX-aM

I didn't read your op properly i'm ngl lmao

What do you mean?

You actually talk with people saying "bruh that chadlite is 6.8 psl so he mogs that high tier normie there?"

Jfl if this is the case.
If you mean you talk in general topic, how looks matters in relationship, the water Is fucking wet even for them.

Oh trust me, its worse than you think, if I'm out with my gf and her cousin, it really opens my eyes up to how they see men in general and is also a reminder to me to always keep improving myself physically. Basically this- 95% of men they encounter- ugly. I don't really get involved or comment on what they say, But I can assure you, girls literally are in post nut clarity mode 99% of the time. Maybe not all girls, I can't speak for every girl, but from my own experiences being around women, they judge VERY hard based on physical appearance. If you're short its basically end game for you. No girl I've ever met has ever stayed with a guy who is not 6ft plus, unless married to a beta bux (probably cheating anyway). My gfs cousin even had the audacity to compare her on/off ex when we went on a double date (5ft7), I said he's alright cool guy you seem good together. and then she replies "but name is taller thoughhhh" (a guy she was dating whilst apart, hes 6ft3 ) I didn't know how to reply and stayed silent.

Reality is, women treat us like trump cards. And will always inevitably choose the best one they can get. If a women really wants something, she will get it, regardless of what you say/think. Its just down to how much she respects/values you. But even then, she will probably start resenting it. Seems like a losing game regardless. Guess that's the whole point of blackpill, know the truth and use it to your advantage. Don't get married, don't have kids and don't listen to what women say. Let them have their false sense of worth whilst in their prime.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, thereallegend, exeight and 4 others
No nigga I said I agreed with @skooLX-aM

I didn't read your op properly i'm ngl lmao
Well, regardless we are basically saying the same thing haha, yeah it was a long post, I was just venting.

What do you mean?

You actually talk with people saying "bruh that chadlite is 6.8 psl so he mogs that high tier normie there?"

Jfl if this is the case.
If you mean you talk in general topic, how looks matters in relationship, the water Is fucking wet even for them.

I don't, I was just sharing my experience of talking about blackpill and how they reacted.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Some female I was talking to at a bar one time brought up internet dating sites (don't remember what led her to bring that up) and looked at me kind of funny when I made a comment that now those places are mostly just for the really good looking guy to bang as many females as he wants and that they weren't good at all if the female was really looking for someone to have a LTR with. She then said she thought guys had more unrealistic standards than women and I was tempted to ask her if a Chad refused to have a LTR with her.

These females get delusional due to guys sleeping down when it comes to looks.

i think its fine to talk about about blackpill shit to your girl only if she is also blackpilled and not a coper like your gf. i wouldnt date someone so low iq such as your gf tbh, it would get on my nerves

Same here, dont use any social media (even tik tok), only youtube. Once you realize that social media is nothing but a fake world and people who try to fit in are nothing but NPCs and hive minded drones, you lose any interest to waste time with all that nonsense.

You are very far ahead of the vast majority of people (like 90%) if you dont participate in all those meaningless delusional activities which serve the only purpose of giving small dopamine hits to people by uploading pictures or videos which most of the time arent even representing the reality (either filtered or heavily cherry picked, anglefrauded, lightingfrauded, lensfrauded, photoshopped etc.). Then ppl (mostly women) get likes from thirsty simps and get small dopamine hits, meanwhile if they saw men who left the likes, they would actually be disgusted.

Thats a totally different topic and another pathetic and moronic fact with women. They get small dopamine hits from the likes and thumbsups when they upload a new bikini picture to social media. In their head they pretend that those likes are from Chadlites and Chads, hence they get dopamine hits. If you showed them how 90% of these men look in reality who left a like, they would be disgusted and there would be no more dopamine hits. Thats another paradoxicality with all that fake social media trash.

When I observe most people who try to fit in really hard into that artificial social media construct, it reminds me of a dog chasing its own tail- just wasted time and braindead activities. Theres literally no point in participating in that artificial construct.

Now some people pretend like "oh Im trying to get motivation to lose weight, work out, improve myself etc. from social media". To that I can only say that if a person cant find motivation in the real world and needs to constantly get motivational boosts from social media, you will never actually improve your willpower and backbone and will never grow as a true individual. You will remain a sheep, a hive minded drone like millions of other NPCs that participate in that artificial nonsense.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz
Great insights @Lightskincel , would love to read some more threads from u/experiences with blackpill. I might do some in the future as well. Currently have a fwb with an 18yo insta model and the blackpill shit im seeing is just insane, when i was a child i never thought the world would be this fucking brutal and looksoriented. There are no morals or ethics, chad or die world for men.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and exeight

DM me pics of you bro you should chad, I won't doxx I have no reason to and I'm a trusted member here

I wasn't planning to

It ain't easy

Maybe I might get scouted for modelling or something. But I think blackpill has made me too aware of looks and especially my own.

Currently have a fwb with an 18yo insta model

How did these graycels even make it here? Leave now or you'll swallow the ntpill in 2 years after brain damage has already set in.

wtf chris brown is a chincel? lol
anyway, good thread

does this really need to be a thread

But you seem to have it all sorted

No, just don't act.

EMBODY.

Simple.

Red Pill:

Black Pill:

Blue Pill:

ALL IT IS
what the actual fuck does this even mean

• +1
Reactions: FinallyAscended
>has ltr
>tiktok whore

wew op hope you know what you're doing

DM me pics of you bro you should chad, I won't doxx I have no reason to and I'm a trusted member here

Ppl say I look like chris brown, Im just taller and have almond shaped eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
How did these graycels even make it here? Leave now or you'll swallow the ntpill in 2 years after brain damage has already set in.

I can handle the truth, tbh most of stuff applies mainly to women, men respect other men who *act* and *do* manly stuff, which has always been the case

I generally give blue pill answers, but sometimes when talking with people I ask them questions and take the conversation to points where they give out blackpilled answers themselves, without saying it literally myself

Great insights @Lightskincel , would love to read some more threads from u/experiences with blackpill. I might do some in the future as well. Currently have a fwb with an 18yo insta model and the blackpill shit im seeing is just insane, when i was a child i never thought the world would be this fucking brutal and looksoriented. There are no morals or ethics, chad or die world for men.
It took me awhile to come to terms with, like I knew looks were important for men, but I didn’t realise the *extent* of how far it goes in every single second of your life and every single interaction you have with people. People either are intimidated by you or are happy to be in your presence. From what I’ve seen, there are levels to *chad* what this forum shows compared to irl. There are chads who I see irl every now and then, but they still don’t have the factor of dominance and aura that a very small % of guys have, and when I mean small I mean 1 out of a million. This is why personally, I think a small % of mixed race men are more likely to be a ‘unmoggable’ chad. Tall, small almond shaped piercing eyes, wide cheekbones that poke out the face aggressively, L shaped jawline, plus with the BBC and black body genes of muscle and bone structure. It’s best of both worlds for women. What women want is to have everything in one package. Hence why a lot of girls get with guys who have a good body and height but ultimately end up leaving for a good looking guy who also has the physical traits. It’s the same for guys, you want a girl who has the whole package, feminine, wide hips, pretty face, big boobs, exotic. It’s just that women are too naive to know what exactly it is, they just say “he’s hot” whereas a guy is more logical towards why that girl is “hot”, that’s if he is a little blackpilled I guess.