Discussion NEVER USE ACCUTANE! (UPDATE) TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM STOPPED

N

Native

Banned

From subhuman to clear skin to balding. Never fucking touch accutane. My hairloss FINALLY stopped after 1 ENTIRE YEAR of shedding. I mean 365 days of losing hair all day every day. And this is on finasteride, RU, dermarolling, minoxidil and tretinoin. I even used HGH and mk677 for a while there JFL.

The entire top of my head is diffusely thinned and a lot of the hairs that came back are miniaturized. Hopefully I can get some regrowth from dermarolling + min + tret.

Never. Ever. Ever. Fucking use accutane. Use max strength tretinoin I’m telling you it works just the same without any systemic side effects. And I have quite possibly the worst acne genetics reroll a little elliot rodger could get. Never fucking use accutane.

N

Native

Banned
Brutal jfl. It’s still over. My hairloss didn’t stop it just slowed down a lot. I’m still losing hair.
Never touch accutane. Still losing hair 1 year+ past quitting it. This could be you.

6ft4

6ft4

If u aren't dogmaxxing, what the hell are u doing?
I've also encouraged people to never use accutane
Yet you get users here who say they want to take it because they have one or two pimples :lul:

metagross

metagross

Arcanologist
My brother used accutane twice, got rid of acne and didn't experience any side effects, fwiw.

A

alainchalamet

Amateur
How many mg per day were you on?

N

Native

Banned
alainchalamet said:
How many mg per day were you on?
The dose doesn’t matter at all, but I was only on 40 fucking mg a day which is light for my body weight. EVERYONE gets side effects from blasting vitamin A just some people don’t get the ones you don’t want. The acne clearing effects of accutane are ALSO just a side effect of the drug. It literally is vitamin A poisoning. Some people get lucky others don’t. Trust me it’s not worth the risk when you can just use retin A which literally costs fucking $5. It’s clown tier at this point.

A

AlexBrown84

Zephir
You in Army?

A

AlexBrown84

Zephir
And yes accutane is so good. Too bad it can’t fix scars or my skin would be good rn

A

AlexBrown84

Zephir
Just read your post rip.

Attachments

• 857D9EBC-F81F-4473-81DC-F09D1A2B41B6.jpeg
    857D9EBC-F81F-4473-81DC-F09D1A2B41B6.jpeg
    505.3 KB · Views: 0
A

AlexBrown84

Zephir
Also you’ll probably be able to get VA % if you went to doctor while you were balding. Maybe. Idk if hair loss gets you a percent

N

Native

Banned
AlexBrown84 said:
Also you’ll probably be able to get VA % if you went to doctor while you were balding. Maybe. Idk if hair loss gets you a percent
no dude jfl

A

AlexBrown84

Zephir

Attachments

• D85AC44D-3897-46B5-9A60-05DC93EF3A2C.png
    D85AC44D-3897-46B5-9A60-05DC93EF3A2C.png
    490.7 KB · Views: 0
jNu2

jNu2

bullshit-free - long time lurker since 2018
Pretty sure my test levels got completely suppressed from taking accutane. Never take that poison.

A

AlexBrown84

Zephir
jNu2 said:
Pretty sure my test levels got completely suppressed from taking accutane. Never take that poison.
Did you get blood work taken every time you went to get a refill? Prob not. No wonder you got fucked

accutane on top. Weak genetics coping

Attachments

• 6512BE0D-8AD4-4833-914D-70552C2F5535.jpeg
    6512BE0D-8AD4-4833-914D-70552C2F5535.jpeg
    640 KB · Views: 0
jNu2

jNu2

bullshit-free - long time lurker since 2018
AlexBrown84 said:
Did you get blood work taken every time you went to get a refill? Prob not. No wonder you got fucked

accutane on top. Weak genetics coping
blood work every month
nothing about weak genetics. Its all about luck.

come back after your done with accutane, if you are lucky you didnt get fucked up. then good for you. this kinda drug is not to mess with.
and in your case i would still take the chance to get through with the full treatment as your acne is severe. Just pray for the best.

Gargamel

Gargamel

Lookism Refugee
Did you make any changes to your diet?

I was considering taking accutane but my dick is small and didn't want it to fall off.:feelswhy:

jake_okok

jake_okok

Instructor
Unlucky brah, i remember when you first started to experience this. i went on accutane but didn't experience this, my acne is kinda fine unless i eat a lot of dairy/sugar

Wakeup

Wakeup

Apprentice
oh well, im taking it and have noticed more shedding but it is what it is, literally nothing has cleared my skin so far so this is my last chance, im taking 30mg daily

N

Native

Banned
Wakeup said:
oh well, im taking it and have noticed more shedding but it is what it is, literally nothing has cleared my skin so far so this is my last chance, im taking 30mg daily
idk how normies can think like this jfl hair is life.

nightg

nightg

chadlite in training
metagross said:
My brother used accutane twice, got rid of acne and didn't experience any side effects, fwiw.
Same, I did it when I was 14 before I learned about the true side effects of it. Completely cleared my acne, and never get pimples anymore. I'm still growing and have no hair loss. Dodged any side effects. :ogre:

blomqvisst

blomqvisst

MK-677 Maxxer
I took accutane for about 3-4 months when I was 15 and I haven't experienced any hair loss at all (turning 17 in a month). It didn't stop me from growing either. Guess it just comes down to bad luck and genetics.

Wakeup

Wakeup

Apprentice
Native said:
idk how normies can think like this jfl hair is life.
idk man im just so frustrated with my acne at this point i don't care

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
opie I'm pretty sure fin/dut do nothing to help telogen effluvium

N

Native

Banned
ifyouwannabemylover said:
opie I'm pretty sure fin/dut do nothing to help telogen effluvium
the hairs i lost started miniaturizing. it’s not to stop the telogen effluvium it’s to stop the miniaturizing. i don’t even think it did though, still have miniaturizing hairs. like wtf.

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
have you been to a dermatologist regarding the hair?

N

Native

Banned
homo_faber said:
have you been to a dermatologist regarding the hair?
Im too lazy to go + I’m on every treatment a derm could give me and RU and micro needling which is shit they don’t even know about.

homo_faber

homo_faber

Native said:
Im too lazy to go + I’m on every treatment a derm could give me and RU and micro needling which is shit they don’t even know about.
i think you should go. maybe its normal the hair come back a bit thinner (before thicken up) after telogen etc

then you take finasteride for nothing

wew.lad

wew.lad

Trainee
I took accutane for 9 months back in 2017/18. I didn't notice any shedding tbh

johneffen

johneffen

here 4 if .org finds miracle drug 2 open my plates
nice tats bro

N

Native

Banned
homo_faber said:
i think you should go. maybe its normal the hair come back a bit thinner (before thicken up) after telogen etc

then you take finasteride for nothing
as if it’s an issue dude. taking finasteride literally does zero harm whatsoever. literally just nukes a hormone which makes you bald jfl. and my dad is fully norwood 7. i never want to not take fin.

Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein

Lack of positive reinforcement ruined my life
Native said:
Brutal jfl. It’s still over. My hairloss didn’t stop it just slowed down a lot. I’m still losing hair.
Never touch accutane. Still losing hair 1 year+ past quitting it. This could be you.
You're sure it's not just a coincidence and that you started naturally balding at the time you hopped on accucunt?

N

Native

Banned
Jeffrey Epstein said:
You're sure it's not just a coincidence and that you started naturally balding at the time you hopped on accucunt?
what a retarded question

Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein

wew.lad

wew.lad

Trainee
Jeffrey Epstein said:
This is a legit observation tbh

P

Patient A

just a guy
Native said:
No you aren’t on every treatment you fool jfl what treatments

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Wtf you're the real Native. I recognized you instantly. :Comfy: How were you able to delete your original account and re-register with the same username?

homo_faber

homo_faber

Native said:
as if it’s an issue dude. taking finasteride literally does zero harm whatsoever. literally just nukes a hormone which makes you bald jfl. and my dad is fully norwood 7. i never want to not take fin.
when did your started thinning?

N

Native

Banned
Jeffrey Epstein said:
enlight me
im sorry dude but that’s not how balding works jfl. doesn’t just happen instantly it’s a really slow process usually where the temples, or crown just slowly thin out over many years. telogen effluvium is a form of rapid hairloss, which I definitely had, where after some stressful event you lose hundreds of hairs a day and it’s just on the top of the head usually. it’s extremely unlikely that i was 19 years old, took accutane for 3 months, then started rapidly diffuse thinning balding when my dad lost his hair at 40 and I literally have every single sign of telogen effluvium.

Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein

Native said:
im sorry dude but that’s not how balding works jfl. doesn’t just happen instantly it’s a really slow process usually where the temples, or crown just slowly thin out over many years. telogen effluvium is a form of rapid hairloss, which I definitely had, where after some stressful event you lose hundreds of hairs a day and it’s just on the top of the head usually. it’s extremely unlikely that i was 19 years old, took accutane for 3 months, then started rapidly diffuse thinning balding when my dad lost his hair at 40 and I literally have every single sign of telogen effluvium.
Rodger. hope yours grows back, hair is a major part of looking young and youth is everything.

B

Buci

Trainee
Native said:
bullshit, it also nukes many neurosteroids, inform yourself before you speak.

pharmacymaxx

pharmacymaxx

Adept
lol i take 10mg every other day and am 205lb 6'2 so it is baby dose. just stopped my acne, made no difference to my hair. been on this dose for abouta year now.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

NT thoughts
Native said:
the hairs i lost started miniaturizing. it’s not to stop the telogen effluvium it’s to stop the miniaturizing. i don’t even think it did though, still have miniaturizing hairs. like wtf.
I don't recall any literature showing that accutane has the a ability to miniaturize hair. My understanding is that someone who naturally doesn't have hairloss genes might get shedding at most, but for someone like you whose father was NW7 at 30 it could trigger earlier or speed up the process.

I still have a million of boxes that I didn't use, and apparently retin a has its own disadvantages, so currently I don't use either. I would if I were to see benefits but I didn't see any for a long time so there's no point. Perhaps I try to make a topical with the pills it theres significantly less systemic absorption.

KraftDurchLeid

KraftDurchLeid

psl check
Buci said:
bullshit, it also nukes many neurosteroids, inform yourself before you speak.
cope. 5aR type 1 is responsible for neurosteroid production which finasteride barely blocks

chinpilled

chinpilled

Knowledgable
Native said:
View attachment 1467190

View attachment 1467193

View attachment 1467194

From subhuman to clear skin to balding. Never fucking touch accutane. My hairloss FINALLY stopped after 1 ENTIRE YEAR of shedding. I mean 365 days of losing hair all day every day. And this is on finasteride, RU, dermarolling, minoxidil and tretinoin. I even used HGH and mk677 for a while there JFL.

View attachment 1467197

The entire top of my head is diffusely thinned and a lot of the hairs that came back are miniaturized. Hopefully I can get some regrowth from dermarolling + min + tret.

Never. Ever. Ever. Fucking use accutane. Use max strength tretinoin I’m telling you it works just the same without any systemic side effects. And I have quite possibly the worst acne genetics reroll a little elliot rodger could get. Never fucking use accutane.
same also my skin is perpetually dry as fuck now

A

Arminius

Knowledgable

3 weeks difference 1 week on tetralysal 300

B

Buci

Trainee
KraftDurchLeid said:
cope. 5aR type 1 is responsible for neurosteroid production which finasteride barely blocks
could you please explain a lttle more. I wanna start using fin, but ive just stopped being suicidal and I really dont wanna go back in that place.

Users who are viewing this thread