New advancement in dravidian surfer theory

jinnu

jinnu

IMG 20240527 165304

Comments were foids simping

I also found another tiktok of some tourist saying the "sexy srilankan surf teacher rumours were true" but forgot to save it

If u are dravidian just go for surfer look honestly and larp as anything but indian this sht is legit

@n9wiff @SidharthTheSlayer @BrahminBoss @S1d456 @SecularIslamist @distance decay

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, n9wiff and S1d456
View attachment 2947234
Comments were foids simping

I also found another tiktok of some tourist saying the "sexy srilankan surf teacher rumours were true" but forgot to save it

If u are dravidian just go for surfer look honestly and larp as anything but indian this sht is legit

@n9wiff @SidharthTheSlayer @BrahminBoss @S1d456 @SecularIslamist @distance decay
dravidians with good bones. and decent height == white wamen slayers :soy: truly lifefuel for my bhais one of my bhais @Accelerator can literally get blonde women simping over him dravidian takeover for real. jbd

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator and jinnu
dravidians with good bones. and decent height == white wamen slayers :soy: truly lifefuel for my bhais one of my bhais @Accelerator can literally get blonde women simping over him dravidian takeover for real. jbd
White women don’t care abt pheno which is usually Dravidians only falio cause Dravidians in the west usually have decent height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff and S1d456
U know whats funny in the og vid there were like hundreds of comments of white and hispanic foids simping for them then i saw some ugly indian foid comment they dont look good JFL NOBODY WANTS YOU STUPID UGLY FOID

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Accelerator and S1d456
Does any Dravidian there perchance look like this

C2E1BA18 E418 4CCF AA76 1D3536316443

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Accelerator and jinnu
U know whats funny in the og vid there were like hundreds of comments of white and hispanic foids simping for them then i saw some ugly indian foid comment they dont look good JFL NOBODY WANTS YOU STUPID UGLY FOID
Curry girls would date a 5’5 subhuman if he was white. Truly over for curry simps like me:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu and n9wiff
Chinese genes cucked me

• So Sad
Reactions: jinnu and Accelerator
Curry girls would date a 5’5 subhuman if he was white. Truly over for curry simps like me:feelswhy:
curry foids r white worshipping its crazy jfl:feelswhy::feelswhy: cuyrry foid want colouring when they look like this

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back