New Contributor Rank

Looksmax

Looksmax

Aesthetics Matter
Staff
New Contributor Status

Hello Community,

We have created a new rank today called a contributor. A contributor is a user that has made recent (within a month) valuable contributions to the forum by the way of making guides or original content, or any other thread that is deemed a substantial contribution by forum member and members of staff. A contributor's status will be reevaluated every month.

To retain the status and it's perks, you will have to continue submitting original content, by the means of either another high quality thread or a high quality replies. This will be determined by staff. A contributor will have access to all VIP perks and all VIP colors. There will also be additional perks that will be exclusive to contributors.

If you have any further questions on how to get the contributor status or believe that you have made, please reach out to @Alexanderr or another member of staff.

Thank you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, greeneyes, Bobelbrah and 25 others
Example post for rank and color.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goldpill, fuxkdakikez, stunna and 16 others
Can I be a contributor for the month?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, try2beme, Ritalincel and 5 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ritalincel and thecel
I have contributed through helpful and knowledgeable replies, can I please have it?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
JFL if you actually grind to get a pointless "rank" on an incel website. That's like begging to be a mod on Discord. This forum will also be off the web just like lookism in a couple months anyway

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, horizontallytall, AsGoodAsItGets and 29 others
Threads like these deserve contributor rank

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Threads like these deserve contributor rank
he deserves a swift unban. kept the entire forum captivated with his quality posts. Even if they were a bit on the edgier side, we ain't no pussies over here, all just locker room talk between the boys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Marsiere214, justinzayn and 3 others
he deserves a swift unban. kept the entire forum captivated with his quality posts. Even if they were a bit on the edgier side, we ain't no pussies over here, all just locker room talk between the boys
Indeed. I see chink losers like @Vietnam have been unbanned and started racebaiting again, posting black dicks all over the forum (most users including admin like that content though)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, thecel, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Indeed. I see chink losers like @Vietnam have been unbanned and started racebaiting again, posting black dicks all over the forum (most users including admin like that content though)
at least @Vietnam got doxxed and now everyone can see what a fag he is

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, justinzayn, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
JFL if you actually grind to get a pointless "rank" on an incel website. That's like begging to be a mod on Discord. This forum will also be off the web just like lookism in a couple months anyway
Anyone coming here with the intent to looksmax only benefits from other users posting valuable content so if anything you should be happy. :feelswat:
If you're here to looksmax, that is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Marsiere214, TrestIsBest and 4 others
Anyone coming here with the intent to looksmax only benefits from other users posting valuable content so if anything you should be happy. :feelswat:
I'm here to spread true blackpills and eviscerate copes. I already know all looksmaxxing theory

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I already know all looksmaxxing theory
Due to others writing down all that they know so that others (including you) could learn.
I guess you're misunderstanding and assuming we want people to post solely to get the rank.
Whereas it's really just supposed to act as a reward for users contributing to the forum.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, TrestIsBest, Patient A and 2 others
how many contributions do you need to get it

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
give one to @Prettyboy he made so many great threads when he joined. motivate him to post some more. Literally one of the best users in a while

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Moggable, tyronelite and 2 others
how many contributions do you need to get it
Well, just one really good thread will be enough or if relevant, very valuable replies.
give one to @Prettyboy he made so many great threads when he joined. motivate him to post some more. Literally one of the best users in a while
He is a really good user but I’m not sure if it should be retroactive because it’d possibly require me to suddenly give it to dozens of users at once.

Though I suppose if the valuable thread(s) were made recently I could possibly look past that.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, AscendingHero, Squirtle and 2 others
Well, just one really good thread will be enough or if relevant, very valuable replies.

He is a really good user but I’m not sure if it should be retroactive because it’d possibly require me to suddenly give it to dozens of users at once.

Though I suppose if the valuable thread(s) were made recently I could possibly look past that.
I deserve it for my gum aesthetics thread tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Alexanderr
:cool:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, TrestIsBest, gamma and 2 others
Congrats! Looking forward to see more banger threads from you.

Well Done Reaction GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chad69 and ifyouwannabemylover
@Alexanderr
Yo can I get the rank. I have a BOTB post on crooked teeth and malocclusion

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13787
If we made a rank for shitposting and breaking rules the entire forum would have one:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Anchor_Ship, tyronelite and 4 others
jewpill threads count?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, StrangerDanger, gamma and 1 other person
@Alexanderr What kind of bullshit is this? I've learned so much from @Vermilioncore poems. The true meaning of life. Is that not a contribution? if it is not, I don`t want to contribute!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Vermilioncore
@Alexanderr What kind of bullshit is this? I've learned so much from @Vermilioncore poems. The true meaning of life. Is that not a contribution? if it is not, I don`t want to contribute!
True geniuses go undiscovered until they’re dead. This happened to many men. Think this happened to Kafka as well. Lots of niggas. Maybe once I’m dead my poems will finally gain popularity. Leonardo davinci shit innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Marsiere214 and Acee
True geniuses go undiscovered until they’re dead. This happened to many men. Think this happened to Kafka as well. Lots of niggas. Maybe once I’m dead my poems will finally gain popularity. Leonardo davinci shit innit
Innit brother, innit.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
New Contributor Status

Hello Community,

We have created a new rank today called a contributor. A contributor is a user that has made recent (within a month) valuable contributions to the forum by the way of making guides or original content, or any other thread that is deemed a substantial contribution by forum member and members of staff. A contributor's status will be reevaluated every month.

To retain the status and it's perks, you will have to continue submitting original content, by the means of either another high quality thread or a high quality replies. This will be determined by staff. A contributor will have access to all VIP perks and all VIP colors. There will also be additional perks that will be exclusive to contributors.

If you have any further questions on how to get the contributor status or believe that you have made, please reach out to @Alexanderr or another member of staff.

Thank you.
Should be given by vote to one or more users.
Make a vote each month or so and
users can nominate themselves or someone else.
@Alexanderr

• Love it
Reactions: Master
do u get contrib for eviserating incels?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@Ritalincel you angry? Angry that the dancing duck persona is dead? Sad shit innit

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Sounds beta tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, pentamogged9000 and AsGoodAsItGets
Yo

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
@Growth Plate Are their many black teens as smart as you or u guys are rare?? I mean blacks are potrayed as stupid but u and @datboijj seem very hugh iq in comparison to general population as a whole

@Growth Plate Are their many black teens as smart as you or u guys are rare?? I mean blacks are potrayed as stupid but u and @datboijj seem very hugh iq in comparison to general population as a whole

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj