New development in skin bleaching, lifefuel for dalits here

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
IK many here think their problem is melanin on their skin and not their inbred skull and lack of bones but anyway, for people who have been trying to raise their glutathione levels which lighten skin, taking NAC is probably the least of their concerns

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
yes dalits just eat vitamins and you can look like ai impact 1 day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal, m0ss26, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
yes dalits just eat vitamins and you can look like ai impact 1 day
hopefully not since youre shorter than the average indian toddler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 23558
@CFW432 no light brown high class zamindaar for your inbred skull, receded forehead and Orbital hypertelorism bhai

Last edited:
Is it real that lower melanin = lighter eye color

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Is it real that lower melanin = lighter eye color
Eye colour cant be changed by melanin inhibitors, its mainly controlled by a gene that encodes how much melanin is on the iris. theres no known substances that affects the nuclear transciption of this particular gene. get contacts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 45118 and wsada
what do you think causes dark eye color?
Not knowledgeable at all about these things but I saw a tweet saying aspirin would give you blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 45118 and Deleted member 23558
Not knowledgeable at all about these things but I saw a tweet saying aspirin would give you blue eyes
Well its still melanin but you cant change it sadly

• +1
Reactions: wsada
IK many here think their problem is melanin on their skin and not their inbred skull and lack of bones but anyway, for people who have been trying to raise their glutathione levels which lighten skin, taking NAC is probably the least of their concerns

View attachment 2503607
View attachment 2503610
"chronic stress state"

What is the consequences when someone is in a chronic stress state? What happend exactly in someone body? Im doing some research about it bcs i think i am in a stressed state....

I think one consequence is chronic sleep aka you sleep 10+ hours if you let the body sleep and if you have nothing the do after the day

Last edited:
"chronic stress state"

What is the consequences when someone is in a chronic stress state? What happend exactly in someone body? Im doing some research about it bcs i think i am in a stressed state....
high lactate, high free radicals, adrenal fatigue, high nitric oxide, dampened mps, etc etc list goes on