New to this forum how to start

T

twizzlerlover92

Iron
Hello everyone i am here to improve my looks any help?
IMG 1956
IMG 1957
IMG 1958

lose body fat and get rhino

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, plukee, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Get lean and that about sums it up the rest is cope

Are you Finnish or some sort of EE?

Would say just to lean out. I don't think you need rhino but maybe genio would help to balance out your profile. If you're still young I'd still give it time there's a chance it'll develop on it's own.

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Lean out, rhino, and jaw implants. Ascended.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Haircut, rhino, genio, then quit this forum.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Those pictures will be on here forever btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel and Deleted member 20370
What haircut should I get?

You look a bit like a fat Alex Eubank

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and DoII
just go on a bulk for 6-8 months then lean out. Get a job while it’s worthwhile during your gym progress. Get rhino and that’s it really.

But if your flaws are more extreme idk how else to really help. If you are a short dude save up for LL really

Also go to a hair salon and get your hair done how you want it. I say salon over barber as salons are mostly women owned and women tend to not fuck up hair unlike Turkish barbers

Remember everyone looksmaxxes in a different path if you’re a young dude like 14-18 find a niche too like try wearing different clothes that are actually stylish become a skater dude and youll get so many jbs. Esp if tall.

If you’re neurodivergent. Not much i can help you on im autistic and one of the reasons i hate my life is cause there’s no fucking cure for it. It is a genuine death sentence in men. My best advice for that is mask it and don’t do anything foreign infront of normies. Don’t talk about self improvement to them otherwise they’ll think of you as narcy. I suppose you can talk about it to gymbros tho.

Hope this all helps if you do get surgery do not go overboard on the face

Had to edit this a couple times as the pictures didn’t load at first so i didn’t know how you looked exactly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Moldovancel
jelq that dick
edge that shit real good

you leave but if for some reason u have a mental disability like autism then first focus on leanmaxxing, trying out different styles, and then looking into more hardmax procedures.