Newest crypto project

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken

My honest opinion: it's not as safe as HEDGE-FINANCE and it might not be nearly as successful. Token sniffer rated it 65/100 while HEDGE-finance was 77/100.

Although currently it's at 200,000 market cap which means it's EXTREMELY low(very very early, if it ever reaches high millions or billion market cap that's x100 easily. So it's worth the gamble in my opinion). I honestly believe it could be a rug pull from my investigation on their site and their telegram. I could be Wrong. Just sell half your investment when you break even or do whatever you think is right.

I just put my 300$ in it and it might be a gamble but it could 100x from here so I'm liking the odds. Also gives 7% rewards from volume fees (in cake token)(big potential if it explodes)

also:

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee, goat2x, BearBoy and 2 others
I will put money in this when you will get hair on your head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, paranakee, Celexawer and 10 others
Tagging my apprentices:

@Thompsonz @kjsbdfiusdf @Chad1212 @Nameless_Sunflower @basedfedoracel @Nameless_Sunflower @Weed
@lutte @.👽. @BrendioEEE
@_its.lil.wigga_420 @sytyl @MarkCorrigan @BearBoy @CupOfCoffee @Blackmannnns
@BUY$DRUGS

Tagging homosexuals

@Rift678

After his above post

pouetpouet(he will cry while we get rich btw)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 3828, .👽. and 5 others
Tagging my apprentices:

@Thompsonz @kjsbdfiusdf @Chad1212 @Nameless_Sunflower @basedfedoracel @Nameless_Sunflower @Weed @pouetpouet(he will cry while we get rich btw)
@lutte @.👽. @BrendioEEE
@_its.lil.wigga_420 @sytyl @MarkCorrigan @BearBoy @CupOfCoffee @Blackmannnns
@BUY$DRUGS

Tagging homosexuals

@Rift678

After his above post

pouetpouet(he will cry while we get rich btw)

I don’t cry.
never.

LittleBabyWhale

LittleBabyWhale
Screenshot 20211113 001342  01

• +1
Reactions: lutte
you're getting paid to shill aren't you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, BrendioEEE, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
broo airdrop plzz brooo, sir, respects from india

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions and Baldingman1998
you're getting paid to shill aren't you

https://looksmax.org/threads/buy-hedge-finance-now.416710/

Look at current price and when I made this thread. I don't think this project will be as successful but it has potential. As always I don't recommend using money that you can't afford to lose because there will always be risk. I'm trying to make others benefit from my success. Unironically made 10x in a week in crypto no cap. Maybe I'm EXTREMELY lucky or just good at THIS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6423
how do you sleep at night

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I'm 50/50 on this once since it's not audited. They're want to audit it in phase 4 which means they have alot of time to rugpull. Nonetheless you can make alot if you sell before the rugpull so play it smart

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, BearBoy and AlwaysHaveQuestions
can you explain for the 5th time how to buy this shit but for negative IQ guys:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: downwardGod, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
can you explain for the 5th time how to buy this shit but for negative IQ guys:feelsuhh:
I already told you in my mini essay bro. Trust wallet. Pancake swap. Put the contract address (on their site can be found it social media). To start get binance get verified on there and send money to trust wallet to start investing. I learned from youtube tutorial. All free and easy guides

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BearBoy and .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Thanks appreciated. Gimme some btc tips
don't own BTC

can give you 100 Floki:Comfy:
Will be worth $100000 in the future:feelsokman:
@Baldingman1998 @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @Chad1212 @eduardkoopman @OldVirgin @kjsbdfiusdf @lutte @FastBananaCEO

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 5786
don't own BTC

@Baldingman1998 @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @Chad1212 @eduardkoopman @OldVirgin @kjsbdfiusdf @lutte @FastBananaCEO
You are trying to scam me with your flokis :unsure:

• JFL
don't own BTC

I don't believe in floki alot but I own a 300k. It can x100 for sure that's a possibility. I put 100 dollars and now it's 75 but I'm holding anyway.

Btc is the worst investment. Why 2x-5x (at most in the upcoming year and I'm being unrealistically generous) when you can 100x with shitcoins

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I don't believe in floki alot but I own a 300k. It can x100 for sure that's a possibility. I put 100 dollars and now it's 75 but I'm holding anyway.

Btc is the worst investment. Why 2x-5x (at most in the upcoming year and I'm being unrealistically generous) when you can 100x with shitcoins
because shitcoins who are gonna moon and haven't already are rare and hard to find
also the risk is high of rugpull or dump unless you're super early and know the developers

BTC is relatively safe and even a good thing to keep your money in if you are just saving up and won't need to cash out in a dip
because bitcoin is deflationary

• +1
Reactions: pouetpouet and Baldingman1998
don't own BTC

Send floki pls:feelshehe:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Baldingman1998

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, rydofx, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
@goat2x

Welcome back btw:

I bought at 0.000003 now it's 0.000006

I'm not sleeping at night tho because expecting a rug pull since I still got 0 rewards that they claim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and goat2x
@goat2x

Welcome back btw:

I bought at 0.000003 now it's 0.000006

I'm not sleeping at night tho because expecting a rug pull since I still got 0 rewards that they claim
2x is good from these unironcally.

looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 3828 and Baldingman1998
@goat2x @Nameless_Sunflower

0.0000087 now

also:

Caging at the complete lack of shitcoin knowledge in this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Baldingman1998
Caging at the complete lack of shitcoin knowledge in this thread.

Guess in Lucky. Made 10x in less than a week. Ignorant and lucky seems ideal (y)

"Caging at the complete lack of shitcoin knowledge in this thread."

65d

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, downwardGod and Baldingman1998
crashing already lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Baldingman1998 and pouetpouet
crashing already lol
Yes I already said it's a short term project. Already broke even and sold half incase it keeps going up. I lose nothing now

• Hmm...
Your avi, has me crying so hard.
3968.jpg

epic

• JFL
Guess in Lucky. Made 10x in less than a week. Ignorant and lucky seems ideal (y)
Ignorant and lucky is alright. I've 80x'd in a couple months making good contacts. This space is all about contacts tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pouetpouet and Baldingman1998