newsflash..women dont owe you anything and youre all hypocrites

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
since women shouldnt be vain..you shouldnt either..take the FIRST step and show EXAMPLE thru your selfless deeds by marrying and STAYING LOYAL TO(NO CHEATING) a hideously ugly dark skin foid with nappy hair!STAY WITH HER UNTIL SHE DIES OR SHE CHEATS HERSELF OR DOESNT GIVE SEX OR BECOMES A JEZEBEL NAGGING EVIL BITCH

in fact let all the asian and curry incels do this first at 50%.....show those hot blondes and asian women and latinas how to do it!

date them for existing!

BECAUSE WOMEN DONT OWE YOU A DAMN THING!YOU dont even have a Holy character or lifestyle,you dont want to marry..you judge women by their pasts mistakes or age even if they want to change and learned from their mislead ways.

NOONE OWES ANYONE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD EXCEPT FOPR CHILDREN TO PARENTS AND PARENTS TO CHILDREN!

GET IT THRU YOUR CURRY /GOOK NERD SKULL...YOURE UGLY ...A BAD PHENO...AND HAVE A SHIT RACIST HUMORLESS PSYCHOPATH PERSONALITY AND YOU HATE WOMEN....YOU AZNIDENTITY TARDS ARE JUST AS CRINGE...YOU STUPID BLACK THUGS ARE ASWELL...NOONE OF ANOTHER OR EVEN YOUR WON RACE OWES YOU A DAMN THING!

BBBBUT ..ITS NOT FAIR THAT WOMEN PREFER WHITE/WHITEISH GUYS......LIFES NOT FAIR!

WHITE GUYS ARE THE BEST LOOKING!THEY ARE THE MOST CHIVALROUS....MOST WOMEN FRIENDLY..MOST RICH...MOST CIVILIZED....

YOU CANT JEW WEASEL YOUR WAY INTO WOMENS PANTS WITH MUH 'MEDIA'REPRESENTATION

YOU GOTTA WORK ON YOUR LOOKS,STYLE,MORALITY,VIEW ON WOMEN,MONEY,SOCIAL SKILLS AND MYSOGINY!

WHITE GUYS WHO ARE AS UGLY AND TOXIC AS ETHNICS ARE INCEL TOO AND THE ONES THAT GET DUMB ETHNIC JBW WOMEN (YOUR EQUIVELANT IN MENTALITY AND LOOKS)GET DUMPED EVENTUALLY

MOST REDPILL AND TRADCON GUYS GET DUMPED WHEN THEY BRING OVER THEIR WIVES OR THEY GET FLEECED BECAUSE THEY WANT A SEX DOLL AND SLAVE

Last edited:
getra

getra

Faded
WHITE GUYS ARE THE BEST LOOKING!THEY ARE THE MOST CHIVALROUS....MOST WOMEN FRIENDLY..MOST RICH...MOST CIVILIZED....
Any man would practice those qualities if they were worth practicing. If you received good feedback for those efforts obviously you’d be motivated to continue practicing them.

Handsome Truecel

Handsome Truecel

Zephir
Looksmaxxer ≠ incel virgin.

Are you a normie from Reddit? :lul:

CFW432

CFW432

Zephir
Or i could just rape tbh.

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Yeah man, I’m just a regular member now, @Chad1212 is the admin now.
Why what happened?

I thought you wanted to be admin or still a mod at least?

Octillionaire3

Octillionaire3

800 calorie maxxing
You have self hating incel complex

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
Woman don't value men being chivalrous, friendly, civilized beyond the friendzone or else there wouldn't be this many men who don't follow those qualities. Some fairytale bluepilled shit that nominees think, oh if I help her with her homework she'll want to fuck me :lul:

Your right tho, life doesn't owe anyone anything and relying on other people too much is a disgrace.

Korea

Korea

Oh my god what happened to Virgil.
Contributor
stamaster21

stamaster21

Diamond
Woman don't value men being chivalrous, friendly, civilized beyond the friendzone or else there wouldn't be this many men who don't follow those qualities. Some fairytale bluepilled shit that nominees think, oh if I help her with her homework she'll want to fuck me :lul:

Your right tho, life doesn't owe anyone anything and relying on other people too much is a disgrace.

I agree with this most, women just talk about that chivaly so they have a army of suckas and beta males to protect them and all the children. This is some fairy-tail blue pilled logic if it was true there wouldn't be so many men who don't follow that chilvary mindset. Your right life and women don't owe you anything, and guess what i don't owe them anything either. But most women don't think this way, they believe other random men owe them and all the children protection, resources and safety.

I heard guys say things like if their wife or children are in danger they should run behind another man. :ROFLMAO: let some child or women do that to me and the first thing i will do without saying a word is wake away. The thought that some men believe i should value their women and children as much as they do:ROFLMAO:. You may be willing to die or put your self in harms way for your wife and children but im sure as hell will not. i don't risk personal harm or death over the kindness of my heart.

Just a note i would never wish this violence on anyone be it man women or child, Im just saying if we not fucking and your not close friends or family im not doing shit. Best ill do is call 911, don't care if im 6'3 and workout 2-3 times a week.

Last edited: