Ngl I regret being so deeply involved in the incelosphere

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
A lotta you guys, especially the ones on the higher end of time online probably have an extended knowledge of all blackpill terminology and shit
freaks and geeks nerd GIF

for me coming to this site is literally a hobby that I’ve spent so much time on since summer 2020, and I have a lot to show for it.
Chocolate Choco GIF by Ritter Sport

problem is, I can’t show this publicly. When someone asks what ur hobbies are, you don’t write down blackpill forums or something. You do normal stuff like gaming or something like that

my friend has been extensively involved in the college quizbowl community for around the same time as I’ve been here, starting in summer 2020. He knows all the terms they use just like how I know all the different PSL terms.
the jeopardy you know GIF by Jeopardy!

the thing is, as nerdy and gay as quizbowl is, he can at least add that to his fucking resume as a goddamn activity and it makes a good convo starter. He obviously has made a lot of friends this way just like how niggas on here have their PSL boyfriends. Only thing is that quizbowl fags are probably less negative and toxic :forcedsmile:

Happy Season 3 GIF by Friends

I think the best suggestion to living a fulfilling life is to ditch the PSL community for something more positive, and more importantly something you can actually fucking show others.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, germanlooks, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Yeah yeah it’s a long read but I just wanted to get it off my chest

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Biiyo03
it rly isnt that srs man, why u always writing all this cringe shit jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member and 1 other person
it rly isnt that srs man, why u always writing all this cringe shit jfl
This community clearly means a lot to him, you haven’t amassed over 14000 posts so you wouldn’t get it :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and .👽.
A lotta you guys, especially the ones on the higher end of time online probably have an extended knowledge of all blackpill terminology and shit
freaks and geeks nerd GIF

for me coming to this site is literally a hobby that I’ve spent so much time on since summer 2020, and I have a lot to show for it.
Chocolate Choco GIF by Ritter Sport

problem is, I can’t show this publicly. When someone asks what ur hobbies are, you don’t write down blackpill forums or something. You do normal stuff like gaming or something like that

my friend has been extensively involved in the college quizbowl community for around the same time as I’ve been here, starting in summer 2020. He knows all the terms they use just like how I know all the different PSL terms.
the jeopardy you know GIF by Jeopardy!

the thing is, as nerdy and gay as quizbowl is, he can at least add that to his fucking resume as a goddamn activity and it makes a good convo starter. He obviously has made a lot of friends this way just like how niggas on here have their PSL boyfriends. Only thing is that quizbowl fags are probably less negative and toxic :forcedsmile:

Happy Season 3 GIF by Friends

I think the best suggestion to living a fulfilling life is to ditch the PSL community for something more positive, and more importantly something you can actually fucking show others.
over if you are one of these guys:feelswow:
Screenshot 20220104 095225

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, n0rthface and germanlooks
This community clearly means a lot to him, you haven’t amassed over 14000 posts so you wouldn’t get it :feelshaha:
Brutal jfl

ngl I been on psl since 2018 when I was 16 and it didn’t inhibit me from being social or doing stuff irl at all, niggas that blame an Internet forum are just looking at the wrong thing

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

Users who are viewing this thread

Back