Niggas behaviour

6feet4moggerwithBMW

Bronze
WHY DO NIGGAS WITH DREADS ALWAYS WALK WITH THEIR HEAD DOWN AND WALK LIKE THEY HAVE BEING DRILLED BY BWC A WHOLE NIGHT AND WHY DO THEY SHAKE THEIR FUCKING HEAD? THEYRE SO FUCKING ANNOYING I WANT TO CUT THEIR DREADS AND STUFF IT IN THEIR ASS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerty, iloveboobs, Rhinoplastyordie and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, iloveboobs, 14vic and 1 other person
Why are you filled which so much manlet hate

you're a 5'3 49kg incel living in slums of O Block lil bro
I’m 6’4 rich 7 inch cock white robust pretty boy, I personally got muslims evicted from my neighborhood

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, matka and 14vic
Nope, I got gazans in my neighborhood evicted because they were hanging their flag outside the housing and I also threw a brick on a guy when he was praying outside right on his head
tales from dirtiest slums of nepal

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and 14vic
well congratulations 🤣 do you want a gift?
Nope I want to hangout and cuddle with a natural red head with light eyes somewhere in Quebec

• +1
Reactions: aerty and 14vic
Nope I want to hangout and cuddle with a natural red head with light eyes somewhere in Quebec
"I will make you watch me fucking your black wife and then clean cock after we re done blackie"
yeah ? , calm down
take a deep breathe
get out of your basement , this is how the real world looks like
Screenshot 318

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
yeah ? , calm down
take a deep breathe
View attachment 3173420
I know how real world looks like I got an apartment on the outskirts of Quebec City that’s is surrounded by nature and hills and I also a Mercedes W222 S500 AMG on my parking lot

I know how real world looks like I got an apartment on the outskirts of Quebec City that’s is surrounded by nature and hills and I also a Mercedes W222 S500 AMG on my parking lot
tales from the uterus of justin trudeau

"I will make you watch me fucking your black wife and then clean cock after we re done blackie"
yeah ? , calm down
take a deep breathe
View attachment 3173420
I actually did it, I hooked up with African girl in Montreal and when we got to her place there was her black boyfriend and she made him watch me fucking her and after I forced him to suck and clean my 7inch BWC and he did it like a good boy

• JFL
Reactions: matka
I actually did it, I hooked up with African girl in Montreal and when we got to her place there was her black boyfriend and she made him watch me fucking her and after I forced him to suck and clean my 7inch BWC and he did it like a good boy
:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone