Niggas stop growin 10th grade

WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

stacy
the last time i seen significant change to height after a summer for my classmates and friends is 9th to 10th grade

10th to 11th is ZERO CHANGE

tbh

the last time i seen significant change to height after a summer for my classmates and friends is 9th to 10th grade

tbh
Stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78987 and WhoTookVendetta
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta

tbh
9th grade to 10th grade is 15 years old are you tryna say ur final height is at 15?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 78987
most guys i have seen yes
not really realistically most men are at their final height by 16 close to turning 17 if your 15 u still have a bit to go till ur done unless these 15 year olds are malnourished

• +1
Who told you this? Yourself?

tbh
I think I grew ~4+ inches from 9th grade onwards. It'll obviously vary from person to person but yes, for majority, your epiphyseal plates will have sealed around the age you're stating.

• +1
Indians for example grow very late hamza was 5’5 until he was 18 became 6ft same story for many northern eastern europeans
Ahh yea 1.3 billion all grow at the same time because hamza on youtube also did so