Nigger poses as woman on dating app to sodomize other males

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

Sexual assault

He larped as a foid on dating apps and then when the guy came over to meet the foid, he pretended to be her roommate. He would then spike their drink with a date rape drug and anally assault them.

Jfl at thinking some Stacy matched with you on Tinder and now you think you're about to have sex with Stacy. You have sex all right, but it's not with putting your dick in Stacy's vagina, instead it's a BBC putting his dick up your rectum

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, to be human, NeedToSucceed and 19 others
Pretty funny but he could just go to grindr

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Mongrelcel, Adonis and 3 others
Pretty funny but he could just go to grindr
He probably had a fantasy about turning out straight men and making them like it

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791
He probably had a fantasy about turning out straight men and making them like it

yeah this,facts was just about to say that

I would imagine he probably isn't as stimulated anymore with having regular ghey sex at this point so turning out straight men is like his new avenue of stimulation

Same way how when straight people become bored with vanilla sex they transition to things like BDSM,Bestiality etc

• +1
Reactions: klip11
disgusting shitskin deathnic nigger monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, bloomercel, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
disgusting shitskin deathnic nigger monkey
What if you matched with a white gigastacy on Tinder that turned out to be a BBC that drugs you and does things to your anus? What do you do?

I would be fine with either fucking a stacy or getting pounded by a hard BBC so this is basically a win-win situation

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Manu le coq, Don Alejo Garza and 6 others
What if you matched with a white gigastacy on Tinder that turned out to be a BBC that drugs you and does things to your anus? What do you do?
i would kill the fucker and my uncle always told me never take a drink from no one alwats pour that ur own way ig he has experience from trannies slipping something in his drink and buttfucking him in tahiland my mom told me he'd wakeup and call her form the seamaxxing country and say his asshole hurt bad

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Bitchwhipper2 and klip11
@FastBananaCEO thoughts?

@tyronelite thoughts?

He pulled a reverse jeffery dahmer on em

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
yeah this,facts was just about to say that

I would imagine he probably isn't as stimulated anymore with having regular ghey sex at this point so turning out straight men is like his new avenue of stimulation

Same way how when straight people become bored with vanilla sex they transition to things like BDSM,Bestiality etc
Faggotry is sick. Why would you want to stick your dick in another guys shithole

Just paranoidmaxx to prevent this from happening.

@Niko69 weren’t you telling me in pm that your ass felt weird last time you came over to the house of a date and fell asleep?:whatfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and klip11
13% activities