no ethiopian or indian wife for me ;( lol

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
Lmao dude. You're better off marrying a girl from another culture. Ethiopians do not take lightly to their own people marrying outside of their culture. Most of the men and women marry westerners for a green card
Why do you think they try their best to avoid immigration?
Their culture will make it a living hell for mixed couples to exist and the best thing she can do is completely detach from her culture if you bring her to the west. Ethiopians in the west(both men and women) will treat her like an outcast.
A lot of marriages or relationships between Ethiopians and non-Ethiopians ends in breakups or divorces because of this. I would think about it before you waste a lot of time.

1:24 AM

and energy as well.
wow,thank you.I didn't know that.I will take your advice and not go for a habesha woman.are (christian) indians the same way?I heard they were.
btw,how did you know this?

Christian Indians stick to their own like Hindus and muslim Indians

btw,how did you know this?

I live in an area around a lot of different cultures and I'm on good terms with a lot of people from diverse backgrounds

I was just lucky to have my ex ethiopian gf and she was adamant on finding a foreigner and just didn't want a ethiopian man(they were too controlling and posessive).but even she said her family would not like it if she married a nonethiopian probabely.

this sucks

any indians can confirm if this is true for indian women too?

I heard in india its so bad that if you're white and seen with a indian girl the police will take your money,rob you and beat you up where youll end up in the hospitable.but if you're asian(and def black) they will kill you and you won't leave out alive.I heard this from a indian guy.

shut up, nigga. you talk about race EVERY DAY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
it annoys me, so it does affect me, a lot
its called ignore.and even if it does affect you...I don't care one bit lol get a life and stop caring what people on a forum do that doesn't affect you.if this is a issue for you you really need a life.

Where’s my Ethiopian woman :feelswah:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Any girl from any third world country will marry you just for benefits if you aren't attractive

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship