No evidence that females are more attractive than males

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Show me proof that says that women are more attractive than men. There are thousands of mammals in the world and in 99% of them the male is more attractive than the female.

In what way are females more attractive? Dress them like a man, wash off their make up, cut their hair and then tell me that they are objectively more attractive than men. Why do you think men don't wear make up? We don't wear make up even though the competition is stronger for us than women. Is it because we are more attractive and we don't need fake up?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, Daniel Plainview, ChiefChad and 7 others
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Men don't need to fraud as hard with fakeup and fake eyelashes, fake lips and so on, so I guess we are naturally more beautiful?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1 and 10 others
Show me proof that says that women are more attractive than men. There are thousands of mammals in the world and in 99% of them the male is more attractive than the female.

In what way are females more attractive? Dress them like a man, wash off their make up, cut their hair and then tell me that they are objectively more attractive than men. Why do you think men don't wear make up? We don't wear make up even though the competition is stronger for us than women. Is it because we are more attractive and we don't need fake up?
women softmaxx and hardmaxx way more than men and thats a fact. normie women know more about lookism than normie men because they are more superficial.

no one on this site has ever said women looked better though so i don't know who you're throwing your fists at.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1, ballskin and 2 others
Men are more naturally beautiful, a lean 10% bf with good bones and height mogs nearly all women in terms of aesthetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, litaz, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
women softmaxx and hardmaxx way more than men and thats a fact. normie women know more about lookism than normie men because they are more superficial.

no one on this site has ever said women looked better though so i don't know who you're throwing your fists at.
Just wait for the "everyone worships females" gang.

In what way are females more attractive? Dress them like a man, wash off their make up, cut their hair and then tell me that they are objectively more attractive than men.
elle-fanning-looks-unrecognizable-in-her-new-movie-04.jpg

elle-fanning-looks-unrecognizable-in-her-new-movie3.jpg

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
Gay thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Johanjohan, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
It's also funny how you gave him long hair but I literally said no make up and short hair
I didn't do this. you could've given her like a pixie cut and it would've been the same result. it's just the subtle differences in skin texture and facial proportions that make the average foid more attractive. they have softer skin, less ogre head and face shapes.

the average girl fogs the average guy. that's why being an average foid is easy while being an average guy is hard mode. quite simple.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
average man heightmog mascmog skullmog dickmog widthmog jawmog strengthmog 95% of women.
its over for womencels...

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Daniel Plainview, AlexAP and 2 others
I didn't do this. you could've given her like a pixie cut and it would've been the same result. it's just the subtle differences in skin texture and facial proportions that make the average foid more attractive. they have softer skin, less ogre head and face shapes.

the average girl fogs the average guy. that's why being an average foid is easy while being an average guy is hard mode. quite simple.
No, the result would've been higher than the male but with short hair the score would be at least 1 point lower.

The average girl, with a male haircut, no make up, male clothes, male skin care (i.e. wash face with soap) and hair products, no painted nails, no extra goes to the salon. The average male objectively wins. Hands down.

Male thirst for pussy in our days also skews the reality. 30% of men between 18-30 never had sex, 100 years ago that number was below 10%.

No, the result would've been higher than the male but with short hair the score would be at least 1 point lower.

The average girl, with a male haircut, no make up, male clothes, male skin care (i.e. wash face with soap) and hair products, no painted nails, no extra goes to the salon. The average male objectively wins. Hands down.

Male thirst for pussy in our days also skews the reality. 30% of men between 18-30 never had sex, 100 years ago that number was below 10%.
cope

from a intraspecies perspective yeah, bcuz men are wired to like foids and men rule the world, so everything is shaped accordingly, including our desires which are reflected unfortunately through the means of simping.

How come then, when we look at other species, especially mammals which are very dimorphic there's no doubt the male is the bigger, stronger and usually the better looking one.

Maybe if aliens came and were to judge, I believe there'd be no doubt. Ofc, no fat slobs, I'm talking about prime humans in their natural environment with natural body composition.

If you were to make a robot like those in gundam or evangelion, in the shape of a human being, which one would look better? A male or a famale-based one?

Men don't need to fraud as hard with fakeup and fake eyelashes, fake lips and so on, so I guess we are naturally more beautiful?
Copium stop coping

Nothing of that matters. Women still have higher SMV. Regardless of what men look like.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

Has not much to do with who mogs who and everything to do with women simply having higher standards.
Most women, morphed into a male, would not date themselves. But men, morped into women, would.

The only legit theory is that men libido are 17x more than women (testosterone) male literraly fuck everything that moves.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin

1. women are objectively not more attracrtive.
2. women are rated higher in attractiveness by both men and women. So, subjectively.

Definitely not for a homo like you OP