no friends pill is brutal as fuck

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
im actually purposeless nowadays. Managed to make 0 friends during college. Considering roiding and dying as soon as possible like joesthetics but then i would need to get a job to buy roids. My life has legit 0 purpose nowadays. I didnt think i would end up like this. I read somewhere social isolation is almost as bad a smoking a pack a day, well, i hope it is so i die soon. im ready for the afterlife.. anyday now..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadelite, chadcel; and 1 other person
I live in social isolation for over 5 years. It is something that cannot be solved when you are of a certain age. Every day I think about ending it, because there is no hope.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 20399 and 7zyzz7
I live in social isolation for over 5 years. It is something that cannot be solved when you are of a certain age. Every day I think about ending it, because there is no hope.
wow, at least im not alone. nice to meet you. Thinking of ending is the only thing that makes me calm down enough so that i can fall asleep.

same around 5-6 years of going 95% of my days without talking to someone other than my parents IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Time to live in ur car and start hustling bro

friends are about as real as Santa Claus

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and RichardSpencel
nobodys life has any purpose. just find things u enjoy and live carefree like u did as a kid, u dont need to do or become anything (because u wont, ur a loser, so no point even bothering). only geniuses and very high iqs should invest in effort, the rest of us are just pointless cattle wageslaves keeping the gears turning. but theres so many of them that it doesnt matter one iota if u step away from work and just be a bum playing games and shit.

why are u so bitter
If you’re homeless no one wants to be your friend,if that same guy found a 100 $ million dollar lotto ticket,instantly everyone would wanna be his friend
Same with loox

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Friends don’t matter, you really just need pussy

If you’re homeless no one wants to be your friend,if that same guy found a 100 $ million dollar lotto ticket,instantly everyone would wanna be his friend
Same with loox
I'm not homeless and I beg to differ: wealth and status do attract people, but would you actually consider this kind of company friends? They'd be gone the second they stop benefitting from the relationship. I don't know about you, but I don't need such people in my life

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
I'm not homeless and I beg to differ: wealth and status do attract people, but would you actually consider this kind of company friends? They'd be gone the second they stop benefitting from the relationship. I don't know about you, but I don't need such people in my life
That’s the world

Brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I’m gonna roid once im done leanmaxxing.