No, Hamza DIDN’T Change.

thecel

thecel

morph king
No, Hamza didn’t become a bigger coper once he blew up on YouTube.

Hamza was already a big coper way before he got rich selling his Adonis courses.

His video from
3 years ago:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, ROTTING, Deleted member 19174 and 9 others
Remember that video where he said he would go animalistic and scream and bark to a pack of wolves if they were coming at him? This shitskin is crazy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Economical, dracosondracos and 16 others
:LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
He can't handle being indian

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, aspiringexcel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Remember that video where he said he would go animalistic and scream and bark to a pack of wolves if they were coming at him? This shitskin is crazy
Crazy
Shitskin
Curry
This guy is the father the son the holy spirit of scammers
Literally the soul of shekels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, garoupilled_, HeightPilledum and 5 others
Being from mumbai does this to the mind of human turn them away to dark side
Many such men

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Elvisandreaa, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Being from mumbai does this to the mindset
Many such men

It’s a pretty good mindset for guys like him though. Works for him.

Is it true that bad genetics improve your life? Of course not. But does that mindset help him? Sure does.

The mindset doesn’t work for everyone, but I’m not gonna tell the people whom it works for that they ought to stop thinking in a way that helps them improve their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, forevermirin and Aypo129
he makes money selling dreams to incels with shit genetics (just look at the guys in his adonis academy clips), what do you expect

the only decent self improvement yt is 1stman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Economical, dracosondracos, thecel and 2 others
10 years of training to look like this.

Shitresults

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, nitesik, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
10 years of training to look like this.

View attachment 2308480

That’s a top-1% physique.

It took him 10 years because he didn’t train/diet effectively when he started. It doesn’t take 10 years to get his physique if you train and eat properly from the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
You can tell he's above average iq, I would actually consider him smart compared to the average guy. I mean just look at how incels here react to his videos.

Also it's funny when incels suggest coping is a negative thing - no it takes strength to be able to cope with being dealt a shitty hand. More strength than it takes to be "blackpilled" and rot in your room. All water tho.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and zura
You can tell he's above average iq, I would actually consider him smart compared to the average guy. I mean just look at how incels here react to his videos.

Also it's funny when incels suggest coping is a negative thing - no it takes strength to be able to cope with being dealt a shitty hand. More strength than it takes to be "blackpilled" and rot in your room. All water tho.
Im probably smarter than him

• JFL
That’s a top-1% physique.

It took him 10 years because he didn’t train/diet effectively when he started. It doesn’t take 10 years to get his physique if you train and eat properly from the beginning.
It's only top 1% if you count every skinny fat normie who doesn't go to the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, thecel and aspiringexcel

200 3

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and thecel
It's only top 1% if you count every skinny fat normie who doesn't go to the gym.

What’s the purpose of percentiles if you make arbitrary exclusions?

It’s like saying 6'3.5" is only top-1% height if you count every manlet under 5'9". Da faq? That’s the point of a percentile bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31399, Deleted member 30593 and forevermirin
no it takes strength to be able to cope with being dealt a shitty hand. More strength than it takes to be "blackpilled" and rot in your room. All water tho.

I disagree. Facing the harsh reality with zero copage takes more strength than coping. ( Not that pure reality-facing with zero copage is healthy; humans need to cope. )

I disagree. Facing the harsh reality with zero copage takes more strength than coping. ( Not that pure reality-facing with zero copage is healthy; humans need to cope. )
but coping only begins once you accept the harsh reality, otherwise what are you even coping with?

• Hmm...
but coping only begins once you accept the harsh reality, otherwise what are you even coping with?

The reality I’m talking about isn’t situation but rather the reality of probability.

Both the coper and the non-coper are aware of their current situation.

The non-coper acknowledges that his circumstances put him at a severe disadvantage that renders his probability of success extremely low to the point of it not being worth a shot.

The coper looks on the bright side and says “I can achieve anything I put my mind to.” It’s way more uplifting than accepting that he has a 99% chance of never making it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
I never understood why ethnics don't focus to get girls from their own ethnicity.
Why are they so obsessed with white women when being ethnic is seen as a big failo to white girls.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 30593 and thecel
I never understood why ethnics don't focus to get girls from their own ethnicity.
Why are they so obsessed with white women when being ethnic is seen as a big failo to white girls.

The reasons are obvious. They want status (getting White women is a status symbol for ethnic men because White women are the most sought-after) and better genes for their kids.

The reasons are obvious. They want status (getting White women is a status symbol for ethnic men because White women are the most sought-after) and better genes for their kids.
Yea but they should realize that most non chadlite ethnics can't get a white girl and focus on their own women where they don't face ethnic tax.

• JFL
The non-coper acknowledges that his circumstances put him at a severe disadvantage that renders his probability of success extremely low to the point of it not being worth a shot.
And why is he so confident about his ability to calculate probabilities?

Of course if you're talking about a 5'4 guy calculating his probability of making it in the NBA, it's not hard to accurately dismiss his chances but most things in life are much have too many variables involved that are impossible to accurately account for.

In the context of the blackpill its primarily looks -> life quality, which is barely even quanitifiable so i'm not sure why so many LTNs "calculate" that they can never have a "good life".

• Hmm...
i'm not sure why so many LTNs "calculate" that they can never have a "good life".

It’s simple. What they consider a “good life” is a Chad life. Which they’ll never have.

Link pls

• +1
Also teachingmensfashion, he was the one who got me into fitness, style and colognes, he also made me approach girls. This man is respectable, teaches you surface level self improvements without copes. (ik he tries to sell you something from one of his 5 companies in all of his videos)
the only decent self improvement yt is 1stman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 31445 and thecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maxxwell and thecel