No one here is normal

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
that includes me too it’s just a bunch of thread of subhumans jestermaxxing for some balding 30 year old indian man behind the screen it’s all pointless.

I don’t want to interact with non NT people because it will only make me more non NT.

How do i become more NT

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Nick.Harte, future slavic chad and 1 other person
IMG 1325

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, liberiangrimreaper, WishIHadBBC and 4 others
Leave this forum

And make friends & socialize

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
I'm proud of being Neuro divergent

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and NZb6Air
I'm proud of being non NT

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and NZb6Air
Bro thinks 'not normal' is an insult :lul:

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
you cant be non nt or nt youre just the way u are and u cant change if ur nt or not its unchangeable so get used to it

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and IwillRope2024
that includes me too it’s just a bunch of thread of subhumans jestermaxxing for some balding 30 year old indian man behind the screen it’s all pointless.

I don’t want to interact with non NT people because it will only make me more non NT.

How do i become more NT
Jfl:lul::lul: after rotting a lot on this forum , talking to normies feels so weird wtf:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: , u have to mix both lifes that’s why NT is law

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and IwillRope2024
huge skill issue boyo :p:p:p

Who da fook are you nigger

no one wants to befriend talentless subhuman
There are other talantless subhuman nerds

Ur not the only one

But suit youself

I cant help someone that dosne't wanna be helped

There are other talantless subhuman nerds
Cope. Their friends are fake. Do they ever get invited after school or after work?

I only got invited twice and fumbled bad both opportunities because I can't communicate well. being diagnosed ND doesnt help either. Fucking retarded subhuman I should just rope or LDAR

@Clavicular is normal

Cope. Their friends are fake. Do they ever get invited after school or after work?

I only got invited twice and fumbled bad both opportunities because I can't communicate well. being diagnosed ND doesnt help either. Fucking retarded subhuman I should just rope or LDAR
Your the one coping

Stop making excuses and get your shit togethet

Pussy

How do i become more NT
im normal bhai i have popular friends