SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
0A328F68 D76C 43AC A7A6 1969F13DD118

Even though Harry has shit density the mog is so fucking unreal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte, Deleted member 1453 and 2 others
They are royalty ffs, I would imagine they would have harems of doctors giving them all anti-balding supplements possible and they have easy money for transplants. Ffs William could have been a 39 year old mogger now but he’s bald

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
They are royalty ffs, I would imagine they would have harems of doctors giving them all anti-balding supplements possible and they have easy money for transplants. Ffs William could have been a 39 year old mogger now but he’s bald
Legit he used to be a poster child, imagine if he maintained his looks he probably could’ve gotten good public rep and saved a lot of trouble for the royal family through looks hailo but people just constantly bash his now
96F04E76 D48E 4C90 96B4 9F6906466732

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
bald men>men with hair bro :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I also dont understand why that nigga didn't just get a transplant before he completely lost it. I mean now if he gets it its going to be awkward because his current bald look has been established, but if he got it done right before he lost all of it, it wouldn't have been such a big deal and people would've gotten over it. Man even royal niggas are bluepilled af these days.

well harry is ginger and married to a monkey so-

Its by choice he has all the means to get a transplant but he chooses not to do.
He doesn't give a fuck apparently.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i as far as i know he cheated on his wife.
ehh they probably fuck other people on the side tbh, he has royalty status, and she has royalty status plus shes a milf.