No tatoo= halo. Try hard tough guys get tattoos so not having one adds authenticity to a dark triad image vs them seeing it as fake

Do you think not having a tatoo is a halo these days

• Yes, too many normies and try hard fake tough guys are getting tattoos

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • No, it still projects a bad boy image/rebel image even nowadays

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Neither, it doesn't mean shit.

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
So many normies have tattoos its ridiculous , and even more so foids. Not having a tatoo= halo since too many normies and especially bitches have tattoos. I hate seeing a girl with a tattoo. Its a turn off.

As for the guys with tattoos their trying to put on some tough guy image, or their some stupid normie going with the trend. Neither of which are good qualities. Sure some stupid foid might believe their fake act but more will not fall for it. You look as fake and try hard getting a tatoo, or some npc which is not good. So if you don't have one you actually stand out in a good way.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Gladiator, Going2KillMyself and 5 others
At clubs all low class whores with fake lips go for guys with tatoo mostly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
:soy::chad:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Newkid
tattooed manlets are the worst

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeater23, aBetterMii, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Wrong. Tattoos used to be for badboys to have low inhib appeal.

Nowadays everyone has them, it has become NT to have tattoos, and non-NT to not have them.

Looking NT = everything to appeal to women. Having tattoos is even more important now that it is mainstream to have them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Jagged0, AscensionMan98 and 2 others

Nowadays everyone has them, it has become NT to have tattoos, and non-NT to not have them.
Now you are a bad-boy for not having tattoos...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and MoggerGaston
I have an entire arm sleeve but I honestly regret it. I would rather have a clean arm looking back. I like the clean look more. I was coping because I didn't plan on getting surgery and wasn't yet self analytical enough to realize I was trying to compensate for my looks, but now that I'm gonna fix the issue with surgery I look at it and regret it since normies have it too.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and AscensionMan98
I have an entire arm sleeve but I honestly regret it. I would rather have a clean arm looking back. I like the clean look more.
Just one???? That's weird...Either get two or none...

Another day another cope

Looking NT = everything to appeal to women. Having tattoos is even more important now that it is mainstream to have them.
Tattoos are for kaffir and are haram

not having tattoos is only a halo if perceived by high iq individuals. because the advantage to having no tattoo means the ability to fly under the radar and not stand out or be identified, tracked or catalogued. it'll never be perceived as a halo by dimwit normies and criminal thugs. and most people use tattoos as a man made form of aposematism, like in nature, it's usually used by weak little bitch animals so they don't become prey. nothing more laughable than a short manlet with nice guy personality tatted up like he served 5 years in state prison.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and AscensionMan98
Tattoos are for gangsters. They look like shit on everyone else especially women.

I have an entire arm sleeve but I honestly regret it. I would rather have a clean arm looking back. I like the clean look more. I was coping because I didn't plan on getting surgery and wasn't yet self analytical enough to realize I was trying to compensate for my looks, but now that I'm gonna fix the issue with surgery I look at it and regret it since normies have it too.
Brutal that you gotta shelve out tons of money for that. Does it even work taboo removal, or is some ink still visible

Me after getting two sleeves

In the end if chad gets it he may pull it off, incel will look try hard. I personally was never a fan and will never get one to look cool/bad boy.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
In the end if chad gets it he may pull it off, incel will look try hard. I personally was never a fan and will never get one to look cool/bad boy.
Keep coping faggot. I went from incel to slayer with tattoos.

• JFL
not having tattoos is only a halo if perceived by high iq individuals. because the advantage to having no tattoo means the ability to fly under the radar and not stand out or be identified, tracked or catalogued. it'll never be perceived as a halo by dimwit normies and criminal thugs. and most people use tattoos as a man made form of aposematism, like in nature, it's usually used by weak little bitch animals so they don't become prey. nothing more laughable than a short manlet with nice guy personality tatted up like he served 5 years in state prison.
aspie af. keep on coping.

True, chad can pull of anything tbh. That being said I will say something huge to consider is that if you get a arm or shoulder tattoo it reduces the overall amount of musculature look . You won't be able to show your definition as much , so unless your like a mogger to begin with your gonna needlessly make yourself look smaller to begin with.

And of course the usual thing, that if you get it its hard as fuck to remove. Tatoo removal can be done but its very expensive and sometimes the ink is still visible, so you better be damn sure you want one . Never get a tattoo of any bitch your in a relationship with , or a friend as once those relationships end your gonna want them gone.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
True, chad can pull of anything tbh. That being said I will say something huge to consider is that if you get a arm or shoulder tattoo it reduces the overall amount of musculature look . You won't be able to show your definition as much , so unless your like a mogger to begin with your gonna needlessly make yourself look smaller to begin with.

And of course the usual thing, that if you get it its hard as fuck to remove. Tatoo removal can be done but its very expensive and sometimes the ink is still visible, so you better be damn sure you want one . Never get a tattoo of any bitch your in a relationship with , or a friend as once those relationships end your gonna want them gone.
Yeah the fact that it is permanent makes me never want it. Your body looks best in its natural form. Some people go really overboard with it.

• +1
How? Not even 1/4 people have even one tattoo.
Giga cope
You rarely see girls without tattoos unless she’s a jb @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
True, a lot of fake cels try to act like their tough guys with tattoos but can't back it up at all when a fight situation arises. If anything some pretty boy or framecel with a tattoo means the chances of winning the fight are now at 100% cause they never bothered trying to learn how to kick ass, just look the part with " muh dark triad halo".

A true fighter doesn't need any tattoo obvious, but many get them anyways and that's different. If you can kick ass and then get tattoos it works as its congruent with the emotional behavior of that person. But most of these fake tattoo cels are high inhibition pussies to begin with

aspie af. keep on coping.
No

Aposematism is the advertising by an animal to potential predators that it is not worth attacking nor eating. This unprofitability may consist of any defences which make the prey difficult to kill and eat, such as toxicity, venom, foul taste or smell, sharp spines, or aggressive nature.

He makes a point about how fake fucks get tattoos and easily get their ass handed to them when a real fight situation occurs , and when shit hits the fan it will be easy to loot and steal without getting cucked by some faggot camera finding your tattoo mark or some witness saying "so and so with the tattoo was in the store "

• +1
Yeah the fact that it is permanent makes me never want it. Your body looks best in its natural form. Some people go really overboard with it.
Its also such huge npc vibes to me. " check out my tats brah" fucking npc sheep scum. A free thinker doesn't need some gay symbol on their body to come off as cool. You can do that through being socially intelligent and low inhibition .

• +1
Giga cope
I hate bitches with tattoos man. Their trying so hard to come off as " look at me I'm with the trend ". I want some innocent foid without these gross tattoos

• JFL
I hate bitches with tattoos man. Their trying so hard to come off as " look at me I'm with the trend ". I want some innocent foid without these gross tattoos
They like guys with tattoos they get tats to attract them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
They like guys with tattoos they get tats to attract them
Interesting , does it work. Would they give a 6/10 with tat with same pheno/height frame more chance then a 8/10 no tats, or 7/10

• +1
Interesting , does it work. Would they give a 6/10 with tat with same pheno/height frame more chance then a 8/10 no tats, or 7/10
Yea most likely

Giga cope
Statistics don't lie, why don't you just google it

• Hmm...
Yea most likely
Interesting. I guess it can make sense , but do you think they're gonna tax someone for not having tattoos and except a higher looks threshold.

• +1
Interesting. I guess it can make sense , but do you think they're gonna tax someone for not having tattoos and except a higher looks threshold.
Depends on a girl
I don’t think there’s a tax but girls are talking to guys with tattoos and would prefer them

• +1

• 36% of US citizens age 18-29 have at least one tattoo.
Shows 40-45% in UK and other European countries

You stand out by not having one tbh
JFL if only one out of three people have tattoos how do you stand out by not having them? Are you braindead?
That includes old people too
36% for 18-29
For younger people I feel its like 50-60% tbh.
Literally not one survey, poll, or study has come even close to 50-60%. You're just deranged.

JFL if only one out of three people have tattoos how do you stand out by not having them? Are you braindead?

36% for 18-29

Literally not one survey, poll, or study has come even close to 50-60%. You're just deranged.
I think their trying to just avoid people from having tattoo regret and making the stats lower

So many normies have tattoos its ridiculous , and even more so foids. Not having a tatoo= halo since too many normies and especially bitches have tattoos. I hate seeing a girl with a tattoo. Its a turn off.

As for the guys with tattoos their trying to put on some tough guy image, or their some stupid normie going with the trend. Neither of which are good qualities. Sure some stupid foid might believe their fake act but more will not fall for it. You look as fake and try hard getting a tatoo, or some npc which is not good. So if you don't have one you actually stand out in a good way.
you underestimate how stupid foids are

99% of them will believe your fake act

women are retards

That's the most stupid conspiracy I've ever read on the internet
I just see tons of foids with tats, I think the foid hive mindset results in the foid hanging out with other foids with tats which is why I might see more roasties with tats

• +1

36% for 18-29

I just see tons of foids with tats, I think the foid hive mindset results in the foid hanging out with other foids with tats which is why I might see more roasties with tats
More common for women to have tattoos
Also most non western Asian/Indian women don’t have tattoos and they’re majority of population , if we exclude them then % of tattooed women is far more higher

• +1
More common for women to have tattoos
Also most non western Asian/Indian women don’t have tattoos and they’re majority of population , if we exclude them then % of tattooed women is far more higher
Ah yea that's a good point. I mainly see it in white foids the most foid and hispanic foids and black foids to a lesser degree. I don't see as many blacks with tattoos as I would expect( thought they would be most into tats )

Having tattoos = female gaze maxxed.

Women love tattoos, almost all young women have them themselves and they love seeing them on men.

Normie with tattoos: tryhard

Chad with tattoos: quirky or badboy