No, you fagtarded faggot, we arent talking about some bluepilled feminist shit here.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
Some of your ideas are actually fucking retarded.

The mentality here is in allignment with elliot rogers. He failed at a mass killing then blew his brain off.

Do you want to get laid? Because I see many people in real life who are holding hands with girls, short, ethnic, asian, u name it. I see them holding hands with cute girls, a lot of the time with good looking ones.

Chads rarely exist IRL. You only see them in clubs and bars, you almost never see them irl, yet you see normies kissing girls in public.

I wold be rated a fucking 4 or 5 here, yet i fuck stacies who just want one night stands.

Pull your head out of your shitty greasy vinegarry asshole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, youngmax, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
just rope subhuman noone cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and ItsOver.com
just rope subhuman noone cares
No one cares about you because no one knows you exist. Yur face is a ghost bcuase you never walk out of your mom's basement. Try again true cel.

No one cares about you because no one knows you exist. Yur face is a ghost bcuase you never walk out of your mom's basement. Try again true cel.
you know you are a subhuman worm slave
ignored sub

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, ItsOver.com and 2d v2
Legit but take ur meds schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, 2d v2 and ItsOver.com
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
starting to think you may be a foid...

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Deleted member 17791 and 2d v2
starting to think you may be a foid...
look through my post history ive posted my voice
ever notice how when you go to a club or bar, you see ugly looking men grinding/kissing with foids? Thats all the proof u need.

Also I guess u havent since i think you are 17 or somehing from what I remember.

Another reason not to post imaged of girls I've been with is the possibility of doxing them.

Point is, use this forum to get the tips you need to looksmax from the people who actually have brains, then ditch the forum 💫

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I want a far-right dictatorship

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
fuck off god damn incel piece of shit

Of course normies get girls, but they are easily replaceable and get cheated one the moment she sees a better (looking) option, because their girls don’t really love them and are not satisfied with them, but most of the time use them for advances.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
I dont think girls are chad only and its impossible to get laid, for me the real blackpill is that they’ll end up betraying you at the end

I dont think girls are chad only and its impossible to get laid, for me the real blackpill is that they’ll end up betraying you at the end
who cares? am i the only one in this thread to not have some deep feeling of brtrayal over this sort of thing? Ive never observe it happen to me with a current gf, but ive seen posts of my ex's with their new boys, and I literally feel nothing and no emotion. Not in some edgy dark sociopath way, I literally just scroll past it without thinking about anything.

Ive seen more girls with weird looking dudes then ever in the past few years, u normiecels are missing out on a time where its so easy to get laid and its really a shame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
who cares? am i the only one in this thread to not have some deep feeling of brtrayal over this sort of thing? Ive never observe it happen to me with a current gf, but ive seen posts of my ex's with their new boys, and I literally feel nothing and no emotion. Not in some edgy dark sociopath way, I literally just scroll past it without thinking about anything.

Ive seen more girls with weird looking dudes then ever in the past few years, u normiecels are missing out on a time where its so easy to get laid and its really a shame.
I’m not interested in ons and fwbs unless it leads to something serious and young foids are just not interested in commited ltrs. Those guys you see will get cucked too when their time comes

I’m not interested in ons and fwbs unless it leads to something serious and young foids are just not interested in commited ltrs. Those guys you see will get cucked too when their time comes
yea but n their mind they still won because they proved their worth in the dating market

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
yea but n their mind they still won because they proved their worth in the dating market
Ok fine but how do I get a trad loyal wife?

Some of your ideas are actually fucking retarded.

The mentality here is in allignment with elliot rogers. He failed at a mass killing then blew his brain off.

Do you want to get laid? Because I see many people in real life who are holding hands with girls, short, ethnic, asian, u name it. I see them holding hands with cute girls, a lot of the time with good looking ones.

Chads rarely exist IRL. You only see them in clubs and bars, you almost never see them irl, yet you see normies kissing girls in public.

I wold be rated a fucking 4 or 5 here, yet i fuck stacies who just want one night stands.

Pull your head out of your shitty greasy vinegarry asshole.
your'e very based