Nobody cares about you (crippling loneliness)

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Your friends use you for money and everything

Your parents don't give a fuck about you

Women rejectects you based on your looks

I got betrayed by my school friends, people screw me over whenever they get the opportunity to

Honestly, people except me to open up but i feel like it's not good just, i've been always remained silent

I'm am more personal on this forum and it's still 1% of what i actually am. I used to make threads out of loneliness. i'm living alone for 8 months now and it's painful, it's like the crippling depression

Yet nobody cares about you, your health your problems, none of that shit.. This is the most brutal thing because initially, i cannot close my heart, it will always remain open, and people will always take it down. It's the cycle of life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, pizza, Deleted member 2729 and 12 others
*nobody likes you

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, CFW432, Deleted member 7044 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Beetlejuice
It is what it is brother. I write my thoughts, ideas and rants in a journal, it's a really nice tool to help you get your thoughts organized and plan a way to move forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Chintuck22 and oatmeal
It is what it is brother. I write my thoughts, ideas and rants in a journal, it's a really nice tool to help you get your thoughts organized and plan a way to move forward.
Yeah, honestly this is most brutal for me, because i used to socialize and stuff up until u got brutally betrayed by my good friend and people that i liked

Loneliness is more brutal than just looking ugly, your quality of life is tremendously worse..

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I had fun today and was on opioids, smoking hookah also talked to some girls

gonna slay next month though since i am on nofap, and working out

I also got betrayed by some good friends i knew for years because i drank and messed with them only once, but i still had some other good friends so i chill with them

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I had fun today and was on opioids, smoking hookah also talked to some girls

gonna slay next month though since i am on nofap, and working out

I also got betrayed by some good friends i knew for years because i drank and messed with them only once, but i still had some other good friends so i chill with them
Yeah but it's nothing serious, because you still have the other good friends

I feel like i'm alone, you know like nobody likes me or genuinely gives a fuck about me, even though i care about these people and i help everybody

And i cannot close myself, because it will destroy me mentally, i always need to open up and expect something good to happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 10949
Yeah but it's nothing serious, because you still have the other good friends

I feel like i'm alone, you know like nobody likes me or genuinely gives a fuck about me, even though i care about these people and i help everybody

And i cannot close myself, because it will destroy me mentally, i always need to open up and expect something good to happen
How are your looks? personality?

What country? also what nationality friends

your friends can also be too intimidated of you did you do anything?

How are your looks? personality?

What country? also what nationality friends

your friends can also be too intimidated of you did you do anything?
I am an truecel, living in the balkans and have some friends i am good with. I still feel like there is a loneliness, my family hates me for me, they kicked me out of my house a long time ago, some friends i used to be good with, they betrayed me for very little while i helped them and shit

You know, the point i'm trying to bring up is that nobody gives a shit about you, not even your family, nobody

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Feeling exactly the same and there's zero I can do to change it. tomorrow at my country is a day off and I know that most people are out there having fun with friends, even in covid times when there are no major parties, people still meet up.

Yet here am I, I do have a group of friends but they didn't even said anything on our chat, as for the rest of the people at uni, they already have their social circles and honestly it feels bad not to be a part of it.

I was shy in my noobie years at uni and therefore I didn't make much friends, not to mention that I don't have an apartment there and therefore my little value I had as man there, is now zero.

It kills me inside.

• +1
Waa.... waaaahhh.... wahhhhhhh... wahhhhhhh.... wahwahwahwahhhhh...............

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I love you,dont do some weird shit bro

• +1