Nofap and gym are both stupid and will make you go bald earlier

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Nofap will cause an increase in testestorone as well as heavy gym excercises or the usage of protein shakes.

Rising testo levels=rising dht levels

= acceleration of balding

You dont want to raise ur dht levels, you want to reduce them. MILLIONS of men try to block their dht androgens to slower down their balding process and you retards do everything to speed up the process.

I dont know why ppl would want to raise their testo levels for serious.

Since i have started with gym(2 months ago) i noticed EXTREME hairloss. Did not use ANY suplements. Heavy excercises alone is enough to accelerate ur balding process.

Somebody pls elab me or i will stop with that nofap and gym cope. I went from nw 1 to nw 1.5-2 in 2 months you fagots. You might also trigger your dht levels one day and will have the same destiny as me.

Last edited:
Look into your protein powder. There's a strong link between some of the unnatural ingredients found and a rise in DHT, although unflavoured Whey protein powder can only benefit your health. There's also a link between doing too much weightlifting and not enough anaerobic exercise with a rise in DHT. Look into increasing natural sources of protein and do daily handstands to supply a blood-flow directly to the scalp. Also, who the fuck would rather be a NW0 soyboy over a high-T balding man?

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard and RichardSpencel
NoFap only raises your testosterone in the first 7 days then It goes back to normal.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Lorsss, BlackBeard and 3 others
You should cut off your nutsack RIGHT NOW in order to minimize further damage. ;):redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, jefferson, Nibba and 3 others
Correlation does not imply causation

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and BlackBeard
Soyboys have low T and they usually have utter shit hairlines.
Gym/no fap won't make you go bald, but roids most likely will.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Future Arablite and Nibba
Gym is cope, no gym for your face.

Gymcel7

LUCA (last common universal ancestor) level IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, 中原岬, Youngcell and 2 others
I bet you look like a faggot.

Sweating can make you lose hair. Sweat contains DHT and it bonds with hair follicles on your scalp, which damages the hair and results in hair loss. Lifting weights won‘t make you sweat that much, but cardio will. That‘s why I stopped doing it.

a
Sweating can make you lose hair. Sweat contains DHT and it bonds with hair follicles on your scalp, which damages the hair and results in hair loss. Lifting weights won‘t make you sweat that much, but cardio will. That‘s why I stopped doing it.

Thats something i didnt knew lol. I have extreme hyperhidrosis and therefore i sweat for everything. Even if i am just walking around in the city for 10 minutes, does not matter how warm or cold it is.

If that is really true, i am fucked

anything raising T levels accelerates balding , both no fap and gym massive cope, most important thing is to not skip face day

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales
if high testosterone increased balding then all high-T masculine Chads would be bald.
balding depends on genetics, not on your testosterone level. (steroid do increase balding but that's another talk)
if you have recessed hairline try saving hair with Minoxidil immediately.
if you fail don't despair because you can get a hair prosthesis: they are expensive but no one will find out you are bald

I have 4k saved in case I ever start going bald

it's about DHT sensitivity you fucking retarded bum, Zyzz took 100000 types of roids and still had better hair than this whole forum combined

it's about DHT sensitivity you fucking retarded bum, Zyzz took 100000 types of roids and still had better hair than this whole forum combined

Didnt read the post carefully as the other ppl above.

It will accelerate ur balding process u retards. If you have good genes, you wont go bald immidiately ofc.

If you have balding genes, you will accelerate the balding process. You might go nw 2 at 25 instead of 28 (as an example)

Didnt read the post carefully as the other ppl above.

It will accelerate ur balding process u retards. If you have good genes, you wont go bald immidiately ofc.

If you have balding genes, you will accelerate the balding process. You might go nw 2 at 25 instead of 28 (as an example)
I prefer high T ogremaxxed bald over skinny low T weak ass cuck youre just making excuses not to
Psl is turning you into a cuck, you’re not a real Male if you prefer being low t for some useless hair at 28

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
well we didn’t really get to see if he lost it eventually since he roped in the sauna by accident

Users who are viewing this thread

Back