• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
it is not a myth

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
ko-ne-bulgarian-gypsy.gif

• Hmm...
Cope. I've done nofap with skincare for about 8-9 months. Still was breaking out. Skin quality come from gut and liver. Now im focusing organs and its actually working.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 24789
???? Explain
can't, just do it along with cold showers at least on face

i'm not perfect at all but ideally you should only bust on females IRL, the rest of the time being on semen retention

do what you want with this info but i think this could fix a lot of problems (in case you are cooming a lot), except if you have a trash jaw or are balding, then you will have to compound this

• +1
Cope. I've done nofap with skincare for about 8-9 months. Still was breaking out. Skin quality come from gut and liver. Now im focusing organs and its actually working.
Wdym by gut and liver

Anyone says Fapping cause physical harm is retard Fapping only can harm you mentally due quick dopamine ect, never physically

you never shat weird doodoos after cooming ? This shit messes up your digestive system and kidneys so yeah that can impact your face

• +1
Anyone says Fapping cause physical harm is retard Fapping only can harm you mentally due quick dopamine ect, never physically
it can if a man use his hands(death grip) without lubricant. It can severely reduce sensitivity and it will take a while to recover

my question is, is it the semen released which causes it? as it has vital nutrients, what if u swallow the semen instead?