non surgical rhino

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

all the roads of this country
what do you think about non surgical rhino? results are pretty good and it maybe a good idea to do it before an actual rhino since it is temporary. moreover it is dirt cheap
IMG 2477
IMG 2478

fem only results? prob has a high high male botch rate

why would it botch males more frequently? it is just because it is very uncommon for males to do cosmetic surgeries in my region especially this typa shit. pics are from a local clinic

Non surgical rhino male 1
Non surgical rhino male 2

A non surgical rhino can only add, not take away so it in turn gives decent results for men. I wouldn't really want a non-surgical rhino though. You'd need to get it redone and I hear filler in the nose can have some really bad effects if things were to go awry. I recommend just researching rhino surgeons and find one with results you prefer.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
View attachment 2562743View attachment 2562745

A non surgical rhino can only add, not take away so it in turn gives decent results for men. I wouldn't really want a non-surgical rhino though. You'd need to get it redone and I hear filler in the nose can have some really bad effects if things were to go awry. I recommend just researching rhino surgeons and find one with results you prefer.
for bumps and shit its all obvious. i am talking about slimming the nose width-wise. they use some type of lipolyptic injections. i dont know much about it its pure sorcery to me. results are not bad, it dissolves anyway and its cheap

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
View attachment 2562743View attachment 2562745

why would a normal person want ns rhino? not logical. if you have a fucked nose, you have a fucked nose. get a perm surgery not filler

• +1
why would a normal person want ns rhino? not logical. if you have a fucked nose, you have a fucked nose. get a perm surgery not filler
maybe its not that fucked up. temporary solution + maybe you wont even want a proper rhino once you can get it

• +1
8/10 method, not too expensive and gives as good results if not better compared to actual rhinoplasty. Sucks you have to redo it every 6 months to a year tho

• +1