None of this is true

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Most of you guys are either really ugly or just totally social retards

1) if you wonder why some guys get laid and have gf because they're not good enough and why you can't get the same, you probably might be uglier than you think you are and he mogs you

2) A 3/10 female smvmogs a 9/10 rich male model

3) For Indians- Indian women won't date you unless you have lots of money and status. Foreign women also maynot give you a chance because you're not white. Either way you're doomed

4) Whites- all of your cultural icons are invaded by Ethnics and entertainment industry is ethnic washing more and more white characters. ( Before it was White washing)

6) Hypergamy increases year per year. Even if you had a gf in your past expect to get cucked/ dumped soon

7) for guys who think they're a sold 7/8 - if you were atleast a 5.5 in your rating system,even with frauding, you will be famous because of Tiktok/ Instagram etc. Society is getting more lookist because of these social medias.So if you ain't famous by now for you're probably not good-looking

8)Just approach bro/ socialize more bro - you'll only be considered a loner creep if you don't talk to anyone as sub4( Chris Evans is a 4 here). If you socialize more, you'll be considered a tryhard loser who unnecessary tags in everywhere. If you approach women will get offended and they post things like " why i always get approached by ugly men?" Like that

9) Looksmax bro you'll be a chad- you won't be a Chad with looksmaxing if you weren't atleast a high tier normie before. If you were obese maybe it'll be different but most cases, no

10) This is extension of a previous fact. An average women's smv and sex count is infinite compared to an Average men
11) For women, average man is someone like Gandy or chico. If you ain't 6ft above, you won't be even considered a man by them
12) feminism don't hate 'men'. They only hate sub 6ft non White non chads

To be continued

While most of this is true, alot of it isn't. I don't consider myself good looking but I have had girlfriends since I was 16, one of them actually approached me and wanted to fuck me right then and there, though I later found out from my friends that knew her she was a massive slut who had over 20+ kills and was only 15 (I was 16). We dated for about a week but still. I'm a manlet, only 5'8 though I am white. I know it truly is harder for men who aren't Chads to get women because one of my best friends is a Chad, watching him easily have everyone instantly want to be his friend, girls are easily available to him and he doesn't even have that great of social skills with women. When we go out and meet girls he will get the hottest one of the group and I would always get the second best, it just is how it is. But when you are all crying about how you'll never get women because you're not a Chad or whatever the fuck, it's just not true. You can still get girls even if you're not a Chad, it will just take more effort and you won't get as hot girls as he can. Unless you're butt fuck ugly or are autistic I don't see why you can't improve yourself and atleast get some low to mid tier normie girls. Say i'm bluepilled but i've lived through it and experienced it, I know it's possible because i've done it. I've hungout with Chads and been blackpilled on how easy it is for them and how there halo effects everything in there life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, toolateforme, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
Or south Asian that might be the problem

fsaqefafgqe

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Imagine settling for used up plain Jane's JFL OP

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and RichardSpencel
Define used up
That term is subjective, it depends on the person's own values, for me, and only applying to me specifically, I am looking for a virgin to marry, for this reason I have kept my virginity myself. Used up for me is much more strict, you should ask other people to gauge a better idea.
Every girl is used up by the time shes 19 buddy boyo, how many virgins have you slain? I guarantee I have slain more than you man ;)
Volcel till marriage, I'm gonna try to find a church girl tbh tbh

That term is subjective, it depends on the person's own values, for me, and only applying to me specifically, I am looking for a virgin to marry, for this reason I have kept my virginity myself. Used up for me is much more strict, you should ask other people to gauge a better idea.

Volcel till marriage, I'm gonna try to find a church girl tbh tbh
Come to vc on discord I shall anilate u

• Hmm...
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Come to vc on discord I shall anilate u
Come to voice chat on discord
They call me the wise sage of incels
And I shall destroy your beta male belief about society sex and women

Come to voice chat on discord
They call me the wise sage of incels
Sir you have a low IQ, I'm saying which channel, there's multiple ones, the Pink Pill Mafia one?

While most of this is true, alot of it isn't. I don't consider myself good looking but I have had girlfriends since I was 16, one of them actually approached me and wanted to fuck me right then and there, though I later found out from my friends that knew her she was a massive slut who had over 20+ kills and was only 15 (I was 16). We dated for about a week but still. I'm a manlet, only 5'8 though I am white. I know it truly is harder for men who aren't Chads to get women because one of my best friends is a Chad, watching him easily have everyone instantly want to be his friend, girls are easily available to him and he doesn't even have that great of social skills with women. When we go out and meet girls he will get the hottest one of the group and I would always get the second best, it just is how it is. But when you are all crying about how you'll never get women because you're not a Chad or whatever the fuck, it's just not true. You can still get girls even if you're not a Chad, it will just take more effort and you won't get as hot girls as he can. Unless you're butt fuck ugly or are autistic I don't see why you can't improve yourself and atleast get some low to mid tier normie girls. Say i'm bluepilled but i've lived through it and experienced it, I know it's possible because i've done it. I've hungout with Chads and been blackpilled on how easy it is for them and how there halo effects everything in there life.
Just lol at taking everything in this forum so seriously and posting about it. Many of the facts are half sarcastic hyperboles but yeah some of them are true.
Like - Hypergamy increasing due to social media, handsome people getting famous overnight, average women has everything easy compared to average man etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, IWantToMax and EthnicelAscension
Shit thread, please kill yourself right now.

Shit thread, please kill yourself right now.
HAHAHAHA stay a virgin for life buddy ur a loser and will never become anything great
Just lol at taking everything in this forum so seriously and posting about it. Many of the facts are half sarcastic hyperboles but yeah some of them are true.
Like - Hypergamy increasing due to social media, handsome people getting famous overnight, average women has everything easy compared to average man etc
Yeah man I know alot of it is trolls but ALOT of people here actually believe that there life will never amount to anything just because of there long mid face or whatever is wrong with them

No I cant for u must answer to my incel master mod
And tell him morning star sent u and wait till tomorrow
Or you could hop onto a looksmax group chat that I can send by link and you can tell me whatever it is you waned to say.

It will never get better. For midfacecels, the only solution is suicide

cope post. OP isnt blackpilled. nothing to see here.

Whats the point of getting 2nd best foid? The most important part of life is mogging other man and getting validation. Its far more than getting foids. Im not here becouse i canr get foids, but becouse i cant mog 99.9% of man and get iois from foids, get validation, and just be fucking gl for yourself. Thats more important than getting foids knowing that she choose you becouse youre just avaliable option.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
Whats the point of getting 2nd best foid? The most important part of life is mogging other man and getting validation. Its far more than getting foids. Im not here becouse i canr get foids, but becouse i cant mog 99.9% of man and get iois from foids, get validation, and just be fucking gl for yourself. Thats more important than getting foids knowing that she choose you becouse youre just avaliable option.
???? What?

???? What?
I DONT WANT GET FOIDS, BUT VALIDATION, IOIS AND MOG OTHER DUDES SINCE WHAT MATTER THE MOST IS LOOKING GOOD JUST FOR YOURSELF AND TO KNOW THAT YOURE SUPERIOR TO OTHER MAN.

OP you are a faggot, comparing picking up girls in high school to picking up girls in college/adult life is night and day, and every year it gets harder and harder

Also nobody said you had to have Chad face to get women, but you DO NEED social status ( JUST lol getting high social status as an incel ), height, or big penis to compensate and A LOT of men have shit race/height/face/penis size so they are LITERALLY FUCKED

The fact you cant see past your own life and experience with women shows me LOW IQ does not turn women off cause you are an idiot and you need to GO POST ON REDDIT YOU FUCKING BLUEPILLER

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
OP you are a faggot, comparing picking up girls in high school to picking up girls in college/adult life is night and day, and every year it gets harder and harder

Also nobody said you had to have Chad face to get women, but you DO NEED social status ( JUST lol getting high social status as an incel ), height, or big penis to compensate and A LOT of men have shit race/height/face/penis size so they are LITERALLY FUCKED

The fact you cant see past your own life and experience with women shows me LOW IQ does not turn women off cause you are an idiot and you need to GO POST ON REDDIT YOU FUCKING BLUEPILLER
THATS WHY LIFE AFTER HS DOESNT MATTER IT WILL BE FUCKED IF YOURE NOT 7PSL SO LIFE ENDS IN HS IF YOURE 6 AND LESS.

You are absolutely right.

lots of cope on this subject on this site.

I just want to put in zero effort and I feel like a lot of other users feel the same. That’s why I looksmax

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

You have ZERO life experience if you think getting girls in high school is easier than college/adult life. COLLEGE IS LITERALLY THE EASIEST TIME TO GET PUSSY UNLESS YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER LIKE I ASSUME YOU ARE. YOU ARE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE IT'S OVER UNLESS YOU'RE SUPER GOOD LOOKING BUT THATS NOT THE CASE, AND I GAVE EXAMPLES OF MY OWN LIFE EXPERIENCES TO BACK IT UP. YOU LOW IQ FUCK

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
well i am really, truly deformed so u may be right

psl 5 white guys posting on here just have too high standards

op how do i slay in college, just started this week

op how do i slay in college, just started this week
Go on tinder, be cocky, go to parties. Slay a few dragons before u get to the princess

You cant get hot one. It is how it is. Everyone virtue signals but everyone knows.