NOOOO THIS PIC SAY IT ALL

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Do i need to explain? Foids are ugly but man, they slayed muccg better foids propably. If you red all my threads you should know this two. They look so fucking good here
FB IMG 1573147779814

90% of the dark orange posters are the worst posters

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1464, Arkantos and 8 others
they would fail miserably in big cities, this looks like a club from a small town

they would fail miserably in big cities, this looks like a club from a small town
Yes but they mog me so hard, fuck man i lose all motivation to live when i see people like them

they look like utter shit, actually inbred tier.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Source

Cringing hard irl at these pissweak subhumans. I mog them all to self harm and what in the god damn fuck are these hideous, deformed holes.
IMG 20191107 194833

Giphy 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Justttt, karbo and 3 others
Lol theres only one decent guy in the pic.And he has shit eyes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and IWantToMax
Yes but they mog me so hard, fuck man i lose all motivation to live when i see people like them
Only gl one is the girl on the right tbh

Only gl one is the girl on the right tbh
She's not Gl, she's averge max, other foids are well below averge, this chadlite on left looks great with that lower third and lips

Both the guys and girls are both ugly. Only decent looking guy is the 2nd guy from the left row with the slight curtains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
She's not Gl, she's averge max, other foids are well below averge, this chadlite on left looks great with that lower third and lips
No way that's Chadelite. It's high tier normie at most. Its average where I live tbh

Both the guys and girls are both ugly. Only decent looking guy is the 2nd guy from the left row with the slight curtains.
Yes He's a slayer in my school. It's mainly about that dude. This dude in the middle is gl preetyboy too, foids on insta called him beautifull. I hate both of them af
No way that's Chadelite. It's high tier normie at most. Its average where I live tbh
Ok so show me how chadlite looks where you live and how chadlite chin looks like

Yes He's a slayer in my school. It's mainly about that dude. This dude in the middle is gl preetyboy too, foids on insta called him beautifull. I hate both of them af

Middle guy looks below average and that other guy you say is a slayer looks around the average range. JFL

Which country do you live in bro were these people are considered slayers?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Middle guy looks below average and that other guy you say is a slayer looks around the average range. JFL

Which country do you live in bro were these people are considered slayers?
Poland. Idk but i can't belive that guy with that lower third and lips is averge lol.

Poland. Idk but i can't belive that guy with that lower third and lips is averge lol.
I live in the Netherlands. Here he is considered average.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Pietrosiek
Guy in the red is chad

I live in the Netherlands. Here he is considered average.
Averge polish dude would be bottow 1% there then. So averge dude in Netherlands is 6ft of course, he has full jb slayer lips and great lower third with high zygos?

SmartSelect 20191107 190137 Firefox

Nothing special looking, failed haircut too just like 90% of people in PL. Mid to High tier normie.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2352
Averge polish dude would be bottow 1% there then. So averge dude in Netherlands is 6ft of course, he has full jb slayer lips and great lower third with high zygos?
Also good hair quality. A lot of people here are non-recessed bcs of what is consistent in our diets.

Having good grown features here is considered the average.

Lower third? Full lips?

Deer eyes when she sees a charging tiger about to rip the meat off her bones.
SmartSelect 20191107 190742 Firefox

Haircut failed completely, faggot fade, ruined FWHR. Good lower third and cheekbones.

This is averge dude
FB IMG 1573150369081

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Over
Looks comical.

Well his best features are forward grown zygos and lower third creating aesthetic look but his eyes need more work and he doesnt know how to hairfraud. I'd say for my standards he's a high tier normie because of midface and mandible.
Yes He's the funniest guy in class, everybody loves him
That guy is almost a perfect copy of my cousin, and he’s nothing special
So I'm 2psl then

Halo by neurotransmitters. And ur not psl2 nigga bro
If this dude is nothing special i'm 2psl. He mogs me by like 2-2.5psl at least

If this dude is nothing special i'm 2psl. He mogs me by like 2-2.5psl at least
Ask him about his palpebral fissure length next time you see him I want to know. And he doesn't mog you that hard.

Ask him about his palpebral fissure length next time you see him I want to know. And he doesn't mog you that hard.
Just stop coping god tier chin, good jaw good cheekbones, perfect lips vs subhumans philtrum and lips, weak chin and jaw, low round zygos. Not a mog at all. That's how i judge that, juts becouse of my philtrum and lips 50% of population mog me

Everyone looks like an utter kike subhuman. Only 2nd guy from the left is good looking, everyone else JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
Just stop coping god tier chin, good jaw good cheekbones, perfect lips vs subhumans philtrum and lips, weak chin and jaw, low round zygos. Not a mog at all. That's how i judge that, juts becouse of my philtrum and lips 50% of population mog me
What's your philtrum length and midface length?

subhuman i ond't need numvbers to know
If u dont have problems with it you should measure your midface length from inner canthus to lips and compare, Lachowski is 68-70mm.

If u dont have problems with it you should measure your midface length from inner canthus to lips and compare, Lachowski is 68-70mm.
lenght is cope, you can have big or small skull so measurments mean nothing, proportions does matter

Zoomer normies

I could mog nearly all of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
bro they don't mog you. The only one who is better looking than you is the 2nd from left tbh. You MOG manlet on the left and 2 guys in the middle aren't better looking than you

The only one who is better looking than you is the 2nd from left tbh
it's all about him in that photo lol, i know that one dude in the middle but this dude on left is one that i'm focusing now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1464