Nordics and the English are the most superior race in the world, and heres why.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
I just realized, everyone besides them try to larp as someone else. There is actually a pyramid of humanity, where each race on each step of the pyramid tries to pass themselves off as the race on the step above them. Here it is:

Curries try to pass themselves off as lightskin chadpreets than look more typically Iranian that they do some stereotypical streetshitting pajeet.

Iranians try to pass themselves as some random white people located in the middle east, surrounded by what they deem as non whites subhumans, and try to pass themselves off as meds like Italians or Spaniards, or Greeks.

Italians and other meds frequently try to distance from non white non europeans, and will always deny that they have some shared ancestry with people from the middle east and north Africa.

Eastern European slavs like russians or Ukrainians frequently try to deny any asiatic heritage and admixture from people's like the Mongols and always try to portray themselves as "100% pure white europeans" :feelskek:

Central europeans like poles and Czechs and Slovaks frequently try to distance themselves from those "asiatic russians to the east" and frequently try to make themselves seem more akin and related to more "western" European countries like Germany and Austria.

South Slavic countries like serbians and Bosnians like to insult each other by calling each other "turks" thereby trying to insinuate each other are some mongrel race that has less of a right to consider itself "white Europeans".

Countries like Croatia and Slovenia don't even like thinking of themselves as "balkans" because no, the balkans are "too poor, and too backwards" for them, no they like being more close to Austria :D.

Now you'd think Germans liked being German but here's the thing,

*whispers*: most modern day Germans are nothing more than descendants of germanized celts who have lived in the area for thousands of years, but changed their culture after Germanic expansion of out of the Jutland peninsula (modern day Denmark) sometime after 750 B.C.E.

Check your dna if you don't believe me, there is a reason why French and German dna is put into the same genetic group on dna tests. It's because you are all mostly descended from the celts of Continental Europe and you are all related.

Oops, sorry Germans, guess I destroyed your national history. :p

So then comes the Nordics and the English.

So, who do the Nordics and English larp as? Someone? Anyone?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, angelo, Deleted member 15827 and 16 others
Yeh lol this is so true lol
Tbh all of MENA and Central Asia and S Asia all try to larp as aryan to appear white :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, currylightskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Yeah i aint reading all that, but im happy for u bro that ur superior and shit:Comfy: all the best

• JFL
Reactions: g0op, angelo, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
Yeah i aint reading all that, but im happy for u bro that ur superior and shit:Comfy: all the best
I'm literally curry but ok, thanks I appreciate it :p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17430
Bro can U even read English at all you illiterate black slave :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17829, fjor2096 and 3 others
I'm literally curry but ok, thanks I appreciate it :p
India is british colony so ur british so ur nordic, aryan and superior:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
All you said was true, and experienced many of those instances. I would add that atleast for western Europeans like the Dutch, ive heard many of them wanting to claim one or more Scandinavian ancestors. To literally seem as more pure white. The meme is real.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, incel194012940, Lmao and 9 others
:lul::lul::lul:Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217 and CFW432
cope harder
meds mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Germans are superior to anyone. They are a different caliber in terms of iq but also looks. Not even comparable to anglos or nordics

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 17829
You conveniently left the French out. They don't try to pass as anyone else either

• Love it
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 17791
The Germans and Dutch were among the best looking people I ever met. Whenever I would meet German holiday makers here, they were ALWAYS, Always at least 6PSL.

The english are a slave race ruled by Germanic and Norman(viking) elites.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@TsarTsar444 jfl at this

I just realized, everyone besides them try to larp as someone else. There is actually a pyramid of humanity, where each race on each step of the pyramid tries to pass themselves off as the race on the step above them. Here it is:

Curries try to pass themselves off as lightskin chadpreets than look more typically Iranian that they do some stereotypical streetshitting pajeet.

Iranians try to pass themselves as some random white people located in the middle east, surrounded by what they deem as non whites subhumans, and try to pass themselves off as meds like Italians or Spaniards, or Greeks.

Italians and other meds frequently try to distance from non white non europeans, and will always deny that they have some shared ancestry with people from the middle east and north Africa.

Eastern European slavs like russians or Ukrainians frequently try to deny any asiatic heritage and admixture from people's like the Mongols and always try to portray themselves as "100% pure white europeans" :feelskek:

Central europeans like poles and Czechs and Slovaks frequently try to distance themselves from those "asiatic russians to the east" and frequently try to make themselves seem more akin and related to more "western" European countries like Germany and Austria.

South Slavic countries like serbians and Bosnians like to insult each other by calling each other "turks" thereby trying to insinuate each other are some mongrel race that has less of a right to consider itself "white Europeans".

Countries like Croatia and Slovenia don't even like thinking of themselves as "balkans" because no, the balkans are "too poor, and too backwards" for them, no they like being more close to Austria :D.

*whispers*: most modern day Germans are nothing more than descendants of germanized celts who have lived in the area for thousands of years, but changed their culture after Germanic expansion of out of the Jutland peninsula (modern day Denmark) sometime after 750 B.C.E.

Check your dna if you don't believe me, there is a reason why French and German dna is put into the same genetic group on dna tests. It's because you are all mostly descended from the celts of Continental Europe and you are all related.

Once again it seems only west Africans, and Chinese are happy being their race lmfao @ eveybody else who isn’t Germanic, west African or Chinese

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and incel194012940

I agree. I think Jews should control the world's economy. That's what you're on about, right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17872 and Slayerino
This is so true

In Brazil, most people are mixed and there are people every step of the way from black to white.

I swear, everyone does their best to place themselves as close to white as they realistically can.

Back in middle school, we were answering government demographic forms to make statistics and stuff. When it came down to checking which race you are, there were 3 main categories, white, pardo and black. Pardo is basically in the middle, so like, tannish brown.

Every white person said they were white, half of pardos coped that they were white, only the darkest ones that were closer to being black accepted they were pardos. A significant amount of blacks also coped that they were pardos and only the darkest blacks accepted their place. Even as a kid I thought it was pathetic how they were coping and trying to pass themselves off as something they're not.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Lmao, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I agree. I think Jews should control the world's economy. That's what you're on about, right?
Honestly politics is cope.

Looks>everything

Once again it seems only west Africans, and Chinese are happy being their race lmfao @ eveybody else who isn’t Germanic, west African or Chinese
Yes, there are separate pyramids.

The asians have their own pyramid in which the Japanese, Koreans and Han chinese are at the top:

Screen Shot 2022 04 24 at 193352

And south east asians are at the bottom:
Screen Shot 2022 04 24 at 193607

I can guarantee every south east asian tries to pass themselves off as Chinese to look down at the others around them.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Im kurd ethnic bvll prince lion. I get mistaken as a med but always say proudly im not a med mutt but a pure kurdish creator of aryan.
@sytyl when will they learn?

It’s not a nature of law to larp as another race, not everyone does that and not everyone is ashamed of his ethnicity.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17872 and CFW432
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0
Nigga I'm curry how many times do I have to say this :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
We reall do believe you, because you proved it by saying it a lot of times in an anonymous forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 18840
Yeh lol this is so true lol
Tbh all of MENA and Central Asia and S Asia all try to larp as aryan to appear white :lul::lul::lul:
Asians don't try to pass themselves as white because it realistically doesn't make any sense for them to do that.

The hierarchical relationship OP described makes sense with Europeans, middle easterners and indians because they were all connected and intermingled for thousands of years. Most indians probably have some iranian DNA, which in turn probably have some turk DNA, which in turn probably have some greek dna, and there you go. This creates room to cope.

East asians on the other hand were historically closed off isolationists. They can't cope that they have aryan DNA.

But of course, if there was any European colonisation in the area, it creates this "room for coping", as you can see in this clip:

• +1
Asians don't try to pass themselves as white because it realistically doesn't make any sense for them to do that.

The hierarchical relationship OP described makes sense with Europeans, middle easterners and indians because they were all connected and intermingled for thousands of years. Most indians probably have some iranian DNA, which in turn probably have some turk DNA, which in turn probably have some greek dna, and there you go. This creates room to cope.

East asians on the other hand were historically closed off isolationists. They can't cope that they have aryan DNA.

But of course, if there was any European colonisation in the area, it creates this "room for coping", as you can see in this clip:

All indo Europeans try to pass themselves off as white looking as possible. This is an indo european trait. In indo european cultures, whiteness is a symbol of "cleanliness" and "purity" where as darkness is seen as "dirty" and "evil". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: literally the most racist group of humans to ever exist. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17430

The asians have their own pyramid in which the Japanese, Koreans and Han chinese are at the top:

View attachment 1649606

View attachment 1649611

I can guarantee every south east asian tries to pass themselves off as Chinese to look down at the others around them.
Hmm makes sense. I guess blacks try to pass themselves off as exotic black or new world like caribean or African American over African. And the African ones prob larp as Nigerian. In the UK Africans used to lie and say they were Jamaicans because they were popular with women it was the ultimate status halo in school fucking brutal.

So I guess it’s AA or Jamaican for them.

What about native Americans and polys and Abos what’s their version pyramid

• +1
All indo Europeans try to pass themselves off as white looking as possible. This is an indo european trait. In indo european cultures, whiteness is a symbol of "cleanliness" and "purity" where as darkness is seen as "dirty" and "evil". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: literally the most racist group of humans to ever exist. :lul::lul::lul:
Legit, same with MENAS (they are not indo-European but are related to Indo European groups like Europeans and pakis) I have always said dark skin is a Failo in Eurasian societies only. Outside of Eurasia, dark skin was never a bad thing

In africa darkskin was the norm and accepted, Abos accepted it, native Americans did as well same with Polys and other pacific people

But Eurasia hates dark skin indo euros, East Asians and menas equate darkskin with sin evil and loathing and thus view all darkies as subhumans. This is the legacy of colonialism slavery etc

Germans are required by law to NOT be proud of being german so I don’t think this post will affect them

Also plenty of brits fake tan the shit out of themselves and dye their hair (they’re copying us, aka Americans, but whatever) you could make the argument that that counts as larping as med

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

View attachment 1649606

View attachment 1649611

True lmao

But in China there’s a higher race people larp as well. Northern Han with slight amounts of tungusic (mostly manchu). This was the ruling race before 1900.

Pure races of those are looked down on as poor rednecks because of the disconnect from the ruling class circa 1700

Nearly everyone in the media is from this phenotype, or Korean (which is more or less equal, feminine, but with foreign prestige)

I asked my mom why there weren’t any Hong Kong area celebs, and she showed me a jestermaxxer, and said that they are pig faced (because of their stocky short stature, wide face with poor skin quality, and deep wrinkles)

I larp 1/4th manchu even tho really I’m 1/8 manchu and 1/8th Turk

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lol English literally tried to claim that they were descended from Romans. Literal we wuz Romans shit. And when that was disproven then they tried to flaunt their 20% Anglo Saxon ancestry.

The English have never been proud of their Celtic DNA.

The hate towards the Irish was just self hate.

The only superior race is us hebrews.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17311
Northern Han Chinese mogs tbh

Germans are all homosexual :chad: