Normies are low IQ

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
I went on avideo about ER and in the comments,people were saying "He didn't have incel looks, just incel personality":feelskek:. Like he looked fem,was 5'6 framecel, and had a 4 inch dick :feelsgood:, how is that personality and not bad genetics? Also, you get incel personality bc people treat you like you're subhuman due to your looks. Its so low IQ and retarded. Do they seriously believe what they're saying? Normies are cringe :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8244
I went on avideo about ER and in the comments,people were saying "He didn't have incel looks, just incel personality":feelskek:. Like he looked fem,was 5'6 framecel, and had a 4 inch dick :feelsgood:, how is that personality and not bad genetics? Also, you get incel personality bc people treat you like you're subhuman due to your looks. Its so low IQ and retarded. Do they seriously believe what they're saying? Normies are cringe :forcedsmile:
If every Normie knew ER had a 4 inch dick then they’d understand, from the outside though he doesn’t like that bad in his car videos

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 15099
If every Normie knew ER had a 4 inch dick then they’d understand, from the outside though he doesn’t like that bad in his car videos
Isn't "The average is 5.5 inches? This is very concerning" or something a meme jfl :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, PYT and Deleted member 8244
Isn't "The average is 5.5 inches? This is very concerning" or something a meme jfl :feelskek:
“The average is 5.5 ? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling “:lul::lul::lul: