Normies are now appreciating Chad for plowing through women

6ft4

Kraken

I see comments like this on lots of foid tiktok compilation content. Saying thanks to Chad for fucking all of the girls out there because it allows normies to see the woman's true nature that she is Chad only.
I have never thought Chad should be congratulated for this tbh, I feel like it's admitting inferiority to say that you are at peace with Chad fucking all the girls while you get nothing as a nice guy.
They're acting like it's somehow revenge for the nerd that Stacey and Becky get heartbroken by Chad despite the fact that none of them ever had the normie male enter their mind for a second

Sure if some guy knows the hardships of sub Chad life but then become giga successful through something he spent his life working on, then I am happy to hear about him pumping and dumping retarded slags. But to thank a guy for fucking all of the women available because he has a 99th percentile face does not make much sense to me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, Hikicel69 and 9 others
It' comes across as cucked ,however , it is based to see bluepilled normies find happiness in women getting screwed over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, AscendingHero, fauxfox and 5 others
Males’ ability to cope never ceases to amaze me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, fauxfox, Hikicel69 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Hikicel69, Deleted member 19530 and 1 other person

View attachment 1696520

I see comments like this on lots of foid tiktok compilation content. Saying thanks to Chad for fucking all of the girls out there because it allows normies to see the woman's true nature that she is Chad only.
I have never thought Chad should be congratulated for this tbh, I feel like it's admitting inferiority to say that you are at peace with Chad fucking all the girls while you get nothing as a nice guy.
They're acting like it's somehow revenge for the nerd that Stacey and Becky get heartbroken by Chad despite the fact that none of them ever had the normie male enter their mind for a second

Sure if some guy knows the hardships of sub Chad life but then become giga successful through something he spent his life working on, then I am happy to hear about him pumping and dumping retarded slags. But to thank a guy for fucking all of the women available because he has a 99th percentile face does not make much sense to me

It’s because this is the only way we can get vengeance on women as sub chad males. Is it cucked? Sure but it’s not like the good old days where we could rape women as punishment (in shithole nations you still can like in Pakistan). Still it’s nice to see women get hurt by chad if I can’t have her or hurt her then I hope she gets used and abused by chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, fauxfox, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
Is there a picture of the "Chad". I suspect it's just some normie 5/10 white guy

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

View attachment 1696520

Tell the normies that they don't need to thank me because I do what I want

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Males’ ability to cope never ceases to amaze me

everyone copes tho,even these same women that get on social media and rant about getting ghosted,emotionally manipulated etc,I see them all the time on these astrology/tarot reading channels paying for readings/messages on how to "attract him back" y'all think I'm joking right ? go to youtube and click on any random tarot reading channel and go through the chat/comments its 99% women saying how they're doing all these meditations to try and manifest "him" back into their lives and get him to commit.

Astrology pill is a giga brutal blackpill and isn't talked about enough here.

@Amnesia as far as I know is the only user here who I've seen talk about the astrology pill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fauxfox, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19530 and 1 other person
everyone copes tho,even these same women that get on social media and rant about getting ghosted,emotionally manipulated etc,I see them all the time on these astrology/tarot reading channels paying for readings/messages on how to "attract him back" y'all think I'm joking right ? go to youtube and click on any random tarot reading channel and go through the chat/comments its 99% women saying how they're doing all these meditations to try and manifest "him" back into their lives and get him to commit.

Astrology pill is a giga brutal blackpill and isn't talked about enough here.

@Amnesia as far as I know is the only user here who I've seen talk about the astrology pill
Yeah but at least women excuse men’s actions, they just put up with them. Men will find all ways to excuse getting cuck, blame themselves even. I’ve never seen a woman blame herself for her man leaving, they’ll blame the other woman but themselves? Never seen it

Yeah but at least women excuse men’s actions, they just put up with them. Men will find all ways to excuse getting cuck, blame themselves even. I’ve never seen a woman blame herself for her man leaving, they’ll blame the other woman but themselves? Never seen it

Men are more emotional and cope harder than women in many cases. Most of the theories that people subscribe to started off as jokes on puahate. With men its a case of cope. Women are a lot more pragmatic in a lot of cases. Men have to protect their ego/identity and will go along with low iq copes to do it. So will women but usually they are more realistic. I think men are just more emotional than women despite the BS people say about women being more emotional than men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19530 and Yliaster
Worst thing is that some NT people do feel appreciative of Chad and it's true, like they really don't care. Those are the really Nt ones, confident Nt people don't feel jealousy or envy. And if they do, it's a normal jealousy, not an obsessive one as non-NT's

Last edited:
Most of the teenagers here buttlick chads and sex Havers what do you expect?