Normies don't understand nuance

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's their defining characteristic that makes them what they are. It's the reason you can't have any fucking discussion with them about fucking anything without them sperging out. A bunch of sub-human fucking 4-year-olds.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, Trilogy, Deleted member 21467 and 1 other person
Normies contradict themselves. Fucking hypocrites.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
discussing anything with anyone is pointless unless you're directly benefiting from it, you don't need to convince strangers.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING, Trilogy and 2 others
discussing anything with anyone is pointless unless you're directly benefiting from it, you don't need to convince strangers.
What's the point in socializing then?

the truth makes people feel bad

i lost all my friends after going blackpilled cause they thought I was weird

• JFL
Reactions: descension and Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and boss8055
the truth makes people feel bad

i lost all my friends after going blackpilled cause they thought I was weird
It's not just about the truth. They literally don't have the mental capacity to look at things as a spectrum rather than a binary. It's All Vs Nothing to them.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, fxckz, boss8055 and 1 other person
dump

• JFL
Reactions: descension
I tried discussing free will with one of my coworkers after watching Sam Harris. Yeah wasn’t worth it 🤣

Truth is not appealing, normies are extremely ignorant ignorant, ugly, envious and jealous people, they will stick in their little parasite groups to give each other false confidence and would unironically team up against a chad

Give an example, please.

very nuanced take

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
no, most people have better ideas than u do on something

small talk is bad but forums and discussions aren't bad if they aren't about pointless shit like football

it’s best if you have a formalized network to discuss things to keep your ideas localized

Last edited: