Normies will never discover surgery maxing

O

one job away

Kraken
Normies see plastic surgery as something weird and they also look up to stars for some weird reason. Now they don’t know basically every star had plastic surgery cuz they are not knowledgeable. They only see plastic surgery when it went wrong. Like zac efron.

no one talks about the Hollywood stars who were made by surgeons. Cuz no one knows they were made by surgeons. They don’t talk about it.

all they see about surgery is that it makes you look like shit.

Kinda funny dynamic. Stars won’t talk about plastic surgery open cuz the mass NPC hate on plastic surgery while worshipping the results of plastic surgery. In return that means normies won’t discover plastic surgery keeping normies ugly. They are to blame for their own dumb behavior. Just look at steroids. Not even plastic surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 2816 and 8 others
You’d be surprised at the surgeries girls get

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BetaGayFace2, Deleted member 2816 and 9 others
You’d be surprised at the surgeries girls get
Where I live I think it’s pretty rare. Are you from America? Maybe that’s different there

Depends on the surgery. I feel like normies usually notice a nosejob. Especially when you remove a bump. People who know you well will notice it.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman

Images   2022 01 14T143433559
Images   2022 01 14T143428874
Images   2022 01 14T143501302

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and itorroella9
Everyone thinks steroid users look like Mr. Olympia bloated meatheads despite every lean IG fitness model being on them.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, MaxillaMaxing, one job away and 6 others
Everyone thinks steroid users look like Mr. Olympia bloated meatheads despite every lean IG fitness model being on them.
do you think stallone roided? probably not, it's easy to look swole at 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 7725
do you think stallone roided? probably not, it's easy to look swole at 5'9
Sylvester Stallone says he used human growth hormone. Mr. Stallone, 61, says he also gained 41 pounds to play Rambo by using prescription testosterone.
Taking HGH and injecting T like a real looksmaxxer. You just need to make sure your growth plates are closed first so you don't grow anymore from the HGH.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 14160
most surgery Havers are normies also 99% of the blackpilled niggas won't get surgery anyway(y)

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, aBetterMii, itorroella9 and 2 others
most surgery Havers are normies also 99% of the blackpilled niggas won't get surgery anyway(y)
Im always scared people will discover the secret knowledge of bimax. Looking at it it’s the only actual secret surgery here that changes your life potentially. And it’s the holy grail if you ask me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, DivineBeing and Deleted member 4430
Im always scared people will discover the secret knowledge of bimax. Looking at it it’s the only actual secret surgery here that changes your life potentially. And it’s the hold grail if you ask me.
99% will never get it cuz its brutal and expensive + even the people here who know it dont even get it:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BetaGayFace2, DivineBeing and 1 other person
99% will never get it cuz its brutal and expensive + even the people here who know it dont even get it:feelshaha:
You’re right. Plus I heard waiting times are horrendous 😋 the moment normies discover it it’s way past over.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
QOVES is already giving normies a shit ton of surgery/looksmaxxing advice lol,keep coping

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 9670
It's common for women to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, itorroella9, .👽. and 1 other person
QOVES is already giving normies a shit ton of surgery/looksmaxxing advice lol,keep coping

Read the comments. Almost everyone is too high inhib to do this.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

Jfl at suggesting osteogensis. That slimy Indian poses as knowledgeable yet is full of shit.

Jfl at suggesting osteogensis. That slimy Indian poses as knowledgeable yet is full of shit.

says some anon on an obscure forum with 127d online

wow u guys here are toxic/negative lmao

I'm not convinced surgery will help me much. I feel like softmaxxing would go way farther, including fixing my teeth. I'd just like a bit stronger chin and a little more jaw angularity. I wouldn't do eye surgeries or zygo implants

This could transform you into a gigachad @MarkCorrigan

When normie think about plastic surgery they mainly think about nose job/ chin implant and fillers/botox. They dont know about jaw surgery,Custom implants or foward growth or how can you improve your face in effeict way.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Amnesia, one job away and 2 others
Obviously things like botox and fillers are normal (not even surgeries in the true sense of the word) and the more developed country / city you live in the greater the chances are you will meet someone who has undergone something like this. I think someone posted statistics that in 2020 was around 6.2 million applications of just botox only.
Im always scared people will discover the secret knowledge of bimax. Looking at it it’s the only actual secret surgery here that changes your life potentially. And it’s the holy grail if you ask me.
Delusions
Bimax is not even a plastic surgery, it is literally a thing that has been discovered for functional and medical reasons. the fact that surgeons have been selling it in recent years as a plastic operation is nonsense and people like you (psl aspies) just feed it (if you think bimax will make you gl on its own then youre already without the possibility of return).

The only thing that could be called plastic surgery is genioplasty because it is considered an aesthetic procedure, which also takes into account the fact that health insurance companies view it this way.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, LooksmaxxHopeful, DivineBeing and 1 other person
brazilian butt lifts are a mainstream meme on tiktok already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, aBetterMii, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Obviously things like botox and fillers are normal (not even surgeries in the true sense of the word) and the more developed country / city you live in the greater the chances are you will meet someone who has undergone something like this. I think someone posted statistics that in 2020 was around 6.2 million applications of just botox only.

Delusions
Bimax is not even a plastic surgery, it is literally a thing that has been discovered for functional and medical reasons. the fact that surgeons have been selling it in recent years as a plastic operation is nonsense and people like you (psl aspies) just feed it (if you think bimax will make you gl on its own then youre already without the possibility of return).

The only thing that could be called plastic surgery is genioplasty because it is considered an aesthetic procedure, which also takes into account the fact that health insurance companies view it this way.
I didnt know you were smart

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing

Delusions

botox and fillers and plastic surgery its lke makeup

plastic surgery is LL + Bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

Delusions

Keep coping if you think bimax won’t ascend me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, DivineBeing and Deleted member 4430
says some anon on an obscure forum with 127d online

wow u guys here are toxic/negative lmao
Says someone who actually talked to quite a few maxfacs personally. No surgeon would even split the bones like that even if it was an osteotomy. It’s completely delusional to suggest that.

Ontop Osteogenesis is only and giga rarely done for children not for grown people. And then splitting so it moves the are like in the Video. Won’t happen

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
ascending through surgery is all about the base

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member and 1 other person
Actually most people who do surgery are not
In the incel blackpill spheres

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
what an irony

I didn't even attack you but you're really convinced of some thing without any arguments. Did I hit the nerve

let me guess. you think bimax will open the door to the world you only read about, right.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, one job away and DivineBeing
what an irony

I didn't even attack you but you're really convinced of some thing without any arguments. Did I hit the nerve

let me guess. you think bimax will open the door to the world you only read about, right.
Faggot

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
what an irony

youre evil
youre literally the worst person i have ever met

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and one job away
When normie think about plastic surgery they mainly think about nose job/ chin implant and fillers/botox. They dont know about jaw surgery,Custom implants or foward growth or how can you improve your face in effeict way.
yes and no they actually do, they think about implants on the midface. In Sweden many normies know about what we call "smilgropar". It's the midface, but they think it's only possible with botox or fillers and not implants or lf 2. But sooner or later eveyone gets the idea.

I disagree with this sentiment that normies will never discover or begin normalizing surgery maxing. Look how much bodybuilding has taken off in the past couple of years. Remember when Zyzz was just someone only autistic /fit/tards would talk about? He's everywhere now. Also people openly talk about mewing. I have seen normies in my college dorm watching lookism type content and I have seen lookism tiktoks with 80k+ likes talking about gonial angle FaceandLMS talking points. I give it 5 years until surgery maxxing gets brought into the collective zoomer unconscious. We are just ahead of the curve. Get on this now before all the fucking normfags begin doing shit like this and negate any gains you have made. If surgery is common in Korea it's not that far fetched for it to become common here.