normies will tell you destructive advice. (at least with me)

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I have a full head of hair with no bald spots and recently i decided to get ahead by doing minoxidil on areas i think are thinning.

I tried getting looksmax advice from normies and i swear to christ one of them said "Shave your head and your out your facial hair bro! the shaved look is good!" Pretty much the opposite of what i hear here. (keep hair up, shave beard).

i've gotten the looksmax run around from normies many times. "Get a haircut bro" *gets a professional hair cut from a hipster city barber* "Uhhh... get a professional hair cut bro" "uhh actually don't get a haircut". These people do not know what they want or what they are talking about. It's so disgusting these people just get to have genetics and not have to worry about anything like fashion or barber or hair style. I've been told get a perm ??????? because perms are in ?????

Mother fucker must have looked and saw Timothée Chalamet and said "oh yeah he has nice hair! it's the in look now!"
Yeah bro hold on let me go get my hair done like him and i'm sure it'll really bring out my hunter eyes and jaw! It's infuriating these people can be so vain and looks obsessed (as a human being naturally is) but floats through life because of their genetics but thinks they're on the level of hollywood stars and models but yet LITERALLY have no idea what the fuck their talking about or how people obtain that look. just have nice curly hair like Tim Chalamet bro!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, hennypapi, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
fuark timothee chalamet is the most insane pretty boy in existence, truly what every ricenigger wishes he was, jfl whites can do it all, pure masc, maesthetic, pretty boy, we win in every category :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and TrestIsBest
Bro just get a perm like the guys on tiktok :soy::soy::soy: Look like a jake paul and wanna be L.A influencer. it's that simple!!!

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
> asking reddit for advice related to relationships or looks

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
you look fine bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: Areuready
View attachment 1395861 Bro just get a perm like the guys on tiktok :soy::soy::soy: Look like a jake paul and wanna be L.A influencer. it's that simple!!!
how long does a perm last, was thinking of getting one for my long hair tbh, i have good bone structure so softmaxxing is p much all i need to do:feelsgood: