North Europeans vs West Africans

Who mogs?

• Total voters
.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Ethnicity world cup
previous thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/north-indians-vs-north-east-asians.613985/

Northern Europeans / Nordics / Germanic / Indo European Aryan

West Africans / Bantu / BBCs

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Blackgymmax
Funny how those Bantu niggers didn't even have a Feudal system in place when those Nordics arrived in their shitholes.
They never even came close to developing a system as archaic as Feudalism.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Supreme, Ragnar, Gargantuan and 7 others
Funny how those Bantu niggers didn't even have a Feudal system in place when those Nordics arrived in their shitholes.
But now they're all fucking the white chicks that gets disgusted by you tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Lecherous
It doesnt matter what happened in the muh "past". stop we wuzzing. lmao.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
It doesnt matter what happened in the muh "past"
Yeah I'm sure the near past of niggers ~300 years ago doesn't at all reflect upon the modern population of them.
But now they're all fucking the white chicks
Yeah they slay!
Despite all the dating website stats show that White women are the least hypergamous and black niggers from Africa are the second least desired behind Asians. JFL at you черножоп-s

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox and poopoohead
Yeah I'm sure the near past of niggers ~300 years ago doesn't at all reflect upon the modern population of them.

Yeah they slay!
Despite all the dating website stats show that White women are the least hypergamous and black niggers from Africa are the second least desired behind Asians. JFL at you черножоп-s
I mean come on bro

Do you really think they:

will fuck him:

instead of him:

in a beach setting:

they want to try something new.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19865 and fauxfox
You don't need to speculate. Just look in the past.

White women are the least hypergamous and black niggers from Africa are the second least desired behind Asians. JFL at you черножоп-s
"White women are the least hypergamous" ?

Go suck nordic dick, people who are whiter then you are more superior to you. You better be a10 eyed blonde because if you're not that's just pathetic that you accept the fact that your whole family and ancestors have less iq and less sex appeal then nordics.

I everything mog you because of my race:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114 and fauxfox

Go suck nordic dick, people who are whiter then you are more superior to you. You better be a10 eyed blonde because if you're not that's just pathetic that you accept the fact that your whole family and ancestors have less iq and less sex appeal then nordics.

View attachment 1977603
cope he isnt full white. he doesnt have A10 eyes. go kys niggar

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Literal caucasian is blonde, 6'5 with A10 eyes nigger bitch. know who ur talking to
who tf are you interrupting our little caucasian debate nigger aren't you indian or black ?

What kind of stupid ass battle is this? Broderick hunter has less general appeal than a high htn white and gets high quality girls. A nordic vs a bantu is like bringing a knife to fight off nuclear bomb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .🇹🇩.
What kind of stupid ass battle is this? Broderick hunter has less general appeal than a high htn white and gets high quality girls. A nordic vs a bantu is like bringing a knife to fight off nuclear bomb
Its Ethnicity World cup nigga

Yeah they slay!

I don't know where your getting this from ? according to the dating stats they do very bad and since looks=dating success a lot can be extraporlated.

Just cause niggers here spamming BBC shit doesn't make it magically real if a nigger slays he already has a dick size much larger than his race and already mogs the average of his race brutally.

• Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

View attachment 1977603

You cherry picked a really ugly looking white guy TBQH comparing broderick to thom strijjd is a fair comparison as they are the top tiers of there race also isn't it generally accepted here that every people of every race looks shit on average but certain races start of better like if a average white guy is a 5 a average curry is a 3.5.

• +1
I don't know where your getting this from ? according to the dating stats they do very bad and since looks=dating success a lot can be extraporlated.

Just cause niggers here spamming BBC shit doesn't make it magically real if a nigger slays he already has a dick size much larger than his race and already mogs the average of his race brutally.
File:Reading_Comprehension = NOT FOUND

I said that they're the least desired, lmao, you agree with me.

You cherry picked a really ugly looking white guy TBQH comparing broderick to thom strijjd is a fair comparison as they are the top tiers of there race also isn't it generally accepted here that every people of every race looks shit on average but certain races start of better like if a average white guy is a 5 a average curry is a 3.5.
Sorry but broderick literally has no chance vs thom. Thats rigged

• JFL
Sorry but broderick literally has no chance vs thom. Thats rigged

TBF true white chads are on another ball park it's impossible to mog them they just bone mog all other races

TBF true white chads are on another ball park it's impossible to mog them they just bone mog all other races
Its not the fucking bone. Zack cox hit 99+ in 30 mins where i live and thom 1 hour. Theres no black man in in fucking existence who can do this, atleast NO BANTU

are you sure bhai?

vs

Its not the fucking bone. Zack cox hit 99+ in 30 mins where i live and thom 1 hour. Theres no black man in in fucking existence who can do this, atleast NO BANTU

I'm not saying zach isn't a chad but he certainly is not the top tiers of the white race zurzulo and eriksen barret and thom are also brodreick seems compareable to him

mukasa is not a bantu right? he is uganda mixed niggar?

mukasa is not a bantu right? he is uganda mixed niggar?
No bro not even he can do it. He got 85 in an hour using double boosts in Germany but maher with double boosts would probably get 4x+ that lmao. I dont wanna know what a boost with maher can do over there

• Woah
No bro not even he can do it. He got 85 in an hour using double boosts in Germany but maher with double boosts would probably get 4x+ that lmao. I dont wanna know what a boost with maher can do over there
what if it was all done on different times? and dates. less girls would be active right? i think an hour is not a great measure. total likes should be an appropriate measure.

No he doesn't thom bone mogs him into the rivers of the ganges
tom is literaly boneless cum stain nigger.

unironicaly these guys will mog tom in India

what if it was all done on different times? and dates. less girls would be active right? i think an hour is not a great measure. total likes should be an appropriate measure.
I know an hour isnt a good measure but maher would clear that easily in an hour or so. Time could be a factor but ive had other guys run him as well in texas etc and he didnt do well. He cannot beat white chads EVER atleast on tinder but he can do well in certain cities. No blacks can beat white chads

Would he? Thoms jbw power would be huge over there i assume
In India Jbw are Khatris, jats, brahmins (north indian light skinned groups)

women are repulsed by nordid phenos. unless they are famous actors and tan maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
thats because hrithik is literally punjabi khatri and brahmin
Indian women want this. this is JBW for india. Punjabis are JBW of south asia.

• JFL
This is complete bullshit why do you just make shit up? Tribe systems come in many different forms and often function similarly to feudalism. There was organized farming and roles in exchange for protection

• +1