NORWOOD 0 DOESN'T EXIST (STOP TALKING ABOUT IT)

Mio

Mio

Master
Norwood 0 hairlines are practically nonexistent in adult men. Even prepubescent boys have some recession in their hair.

Norwood 1 is the ideal hairline that teenagers have and what the autists here call "nw0" but only like 5% of men will retain it throughout their lives, most will mature into at least an nw2

Norwood 2 doesn't necessarily mean you're balding but if your father and mom's father have MPB you need to hop on fin + minoxidil ASAP if you wanna keep your hair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 28541 and PMF1
Is norwood 1 the first stage of balding?

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Yes, it's after you loose your rounded, juvenile hairline (i.e. you lost your temples).

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and Deleted member 31155
Norwood 1 is the default hairline for anyone 13+, norwood 2 is a matured hairline but not balding (but it's the best time to hop on finasteride + minoxidil)

Norwood 3 is balding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 3105 and Deleted member 31155
I'm 33

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Already norwood 3 at 22 over

You don't get norwooding if you don't inherit norwooding.
asap-rocky-2-3-scaled.jpg

1588567661229_yaser-malik.jpg

33-45_9j9u.2496.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Explain this my nigga
Napolitano_headshot.jpg.f2d189043db3f6cdb28356af9edff701.jpg
rossfriends.jpg
030_Khabib_Nurmagomedov.0.0-1_mCxaaBD.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PMF1 and jflsnowdzz
Whats your norwood?
Shaved, it looks like I'm going onto NW3, but grown out it looks NW2 and I've even been told I've got a full head of hair by older women (they probably think that because at their age being bald is common).

https://www.hairlossdaily.com/the-norwood-scale/ no dermatologist even says "norwood 0" unironically
Dermatologists also don't say "you need to looksmax", so I guess this site shouldn't exist.

Norwood 0 is just another term for "juvenile hairline" i.e. you're not on the norwood scale, hence the term "norwood 0" on PSL sites.

There's a lot of terms on here that aren't used by professionals.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I guess everyone is balding then.
To an extent, yes.

It also effects races differently. For example, balding is the most prevalent amongst Caucasians.

To an extent, yes.

It also effects races differently. For example, balding is the most prevalent amongst Caucasians.
And somalis

• +1
Reactions: Graham
3 people out of billions of men, there's a reason why nw0 doesn't exist on charts
good percentage of asians and south americans retain their original hairline until old age.

• +1
Reactions: Neko arc 14's and Graham