• Total voters
is nt really law?
nahh u just gotta be low inhib
just stop giving a fuck and approach gurls
im boutta do ts this week when I’m going out drunk its great

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Yes bro tommorow go approach some foids and results will come
NIGGA ALL THE FOIDS IN OUR SCHOOL ARE COOKED EITHER WAY and if i were to ever get cold approached I would get memed anyways

I mean if i were to ever cold approach*

tbf @londonbhai can vouch all the foids in our school are cooked
nahh u just gotta be low inhib
just stop giving a fuck and approach gurls
im boutta do ts this week when I’m going out drunk its great

NIGGA ALL THE FOIDS IN OUR SCHOOL ARE COOKED EITHER WAY and if i were to ever get cold approached I would get memed anyways
nigga do u not know any girls outside of ur school? how old r u, go to a club or party and approach there bro

• JFL
nigga do u not know any girls outside of ur school? how old r u, go to a club or party and approach there bro
no I know 0 and I cba, I am 16 but no parties going on boyo every party before I just didn't go coz I was looksminned but now I am ready to go to them

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Nah bro they will fall
For you just do it to see innit

Nah bro they will fall
For you just do it to see innit
bro u do know every single girl in our school thinks im a narcy dickhead racist loser it was over as soon as I entered the sixth form

no I know 0 and I cba, I am 16 but no parties going on boyo every party before I just didn't go coz I was looksminned but now I am ready to go to them
frrr 16-17 I used to go party every week or something. go crazy man :feelshmm:

• Woah
bro u do know every single girl in our school thinks im a narcy dickhead racist loser it was over as soon as I entered the sixth form
Mate, you realise there are new people, nah mums it will be funny if you ask for there snap and tell them there cute 😂😂😂

• JFL
Mate, you realise there are new people, nah mums it will be funny if you ask for there snap and tell them there cute 😂😂😂
AH HELL NAH, none of them appeal to me anyways I got bad rng for my classes aswell. + the word is spreading around fast some random black girl said "is that the racist guy" out in my ear GG

AH HELL NAH, none of them appeal to me anyways I got bad rng for my classes aswell. + the word is spreading around fast some random black girl said "is that the racist guy" out in my ear GG
🤣🤣🤣 bro move to the year 13s then 😳

Year 13? Describe
Yes. Blonde, tanned skin, and thats all I can remember she sits in the middle of the main room in sixth form at like lunch n shit

His skull is quite normal, yours is deformed
skull is cope if you have long hair,ezra miller has an even worse skull but you cant tell if your hair is long

skull is cope if you have long hair,ezra miller has an even worse skull but you cant tell if your hair is long
he has a good skull wyo?

he has a good skull wyo?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: manletmogger, NorwoodAscender and Clavicular
@castizo kongen brother who u thinking

@RealFunkyFlamingo u too my jutting brother

true I have never had gf irl, but tbf thats a chad only thing. What makes u say this tho?
The important thing of having a gf is loyalty, you can get a gf being mtn but she is not loyal

• +1
hes more appealing, your skull is better. I prefer appeal

• +1
If I gotta be a nigga that rots all day in org I would say him a 6/10 and you a 6.25/10 because you have better bones but a girl would probably rate him as a 8/10 and you as a 6/10

• +1
If I gotta be a nigga that rots all day in org I would say him a 6/10 and you a 6.25/10 because you have better bones but a girl would probably rate him as a 8/10 and you as a 6/10
it’s hard to know coz u ain’t a girl urself I don’t understand how females rate tbh it’s really hard to understand their minds they find Ltns hot

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
it’s hard to know coz u ain’t a girl urself I don’t understand how females rate tbh it’s really hard to understand their minds they find Ltns hot
I can kinda understand it, its not like I can tell you how but If I see a face I can see if most women would like that or not and its based on what ive heard from women that ive talked to or been with

• +1
What did you do jfl surely you did something

• JFL
I can kinda understand it, its not like I can tell you how but If I see a face I can see if most women would like that or not and its based on what ive heard from women that ive talked to or been with
What makes u know? Tbf I have similar facial structure to Jordan barrett and most foids tend to not find him appealing so makes sense

Bro I was a menace back in the day it ruined my school rep completely
Damn but school doesn’t reward good looks btw

Nt is law in school, the problem is when you get to college they start being the only thing that matters

• +1
What makes u know? Tbf I have similar facial structure to Jordan barrett and most foids tend to not find him appealing so makes sense
Its mostly the harmony of your face, ita like when you see a face sometimes you can see a whole face like one thing or separate things, idk if you get it. And yeah normally guys that are really high psl can look attractive to them or not but there will always be a mtn that they prefer instead of that pal god

• +1
Damn but school doesn’t reward good looks btw

Nt is law in school, the problem is when you get to college they start being the only thing that matters
Nah im in sixth form now but I’m defo getting better treatment than most other guys fs

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
Its mostly the harmony of your face, ita like when you see a face sometimes you can see a whole face like one thing or separate things, idk if you get it. And yeah normally guys that are really high psl can look attractive to them or not but there will always be a mtn that they prefer instead of that pal god
True

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
What’s sixth form? Is that like 12th grade?
What % of guys would u say in ur college/uni are on the same looks level as me and Norwood?

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi