nose thread number 10

herring

herring

Sphinx
4,5 months post surgery (septoplasty + rhinoplasty) now, breathing improved but nose still very swollen and looking like a blob with no definition, the underlying cartilage is straight now but the skin on top is still asymmetrically swollen and looks very low class and bulbous. the nose tip is also too upturned as of now raping my little facial harmony.

there is def some improvement compared to a few months ago but eh, it will take like 3-4 more months before i can actually see the endresult.

"its over boio, you've got deformed by the surgery" right after the cast was removed the result looked top tier and aesthetic so i know what to expect but i've got thicc af skin and can expect a significantly above average recovery time. i just looked at pre surgery pics and my septum was crooked but the overall nose was still smaller and therefore more harmonious. i hate this whole process ffs.

no pics as of now, i want to make a proper before/after once the swelling goes down.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 13994
tag me when the swelling is over and you post the results

tag me when the swelling is over and you post the results
i am fucking mentalcelling so hard rn because of the swelling and how it brutally rapes my pheno at this point i might kill myself before that happens

You had a closed or open rhino?

good job on going through with the surgery

looking forward to seeing the results