[NOSEPILL] Ethnics need to take the nosepill ASAP

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
ethnics especially with a nose like this would ascend 1-2 PSL:

small, defined, and thin nose with a high nose bridge mogs in the west.

this forum focusses too much on the lower 3rd, and pretty much ignores the nose even though it is one of the most central parts of the face. it seems to be especially important for ethnics - ethnics that I know who have this type of nose still do decently in dating even despite being short or having a weak jaw

brutal nosepill tbh. so get that rhino ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, A23ghskung, Deleted member 14262 and 22 others
Post an ugly guy with that nose. There’s your answer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, never_lucky, Shrek2OnDvD and 11 others
Post an ugly guy with that nose. There’s your answer
If he's trucel then no it wont help. if he's LTN then yeah it can definitely save him

Doesn't really matter that much if it's not giga jew tier.

I have the exact same nose as the third guy and I would trade it for a better chin,etc...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7044

I have the exact same nose as the third guy and I would trade it for a better chin,etc...
are you LTN at least? if so you can probably get girls

Last edited:
Na would look unnatural on ethnics and they’d look weird

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 14470 and 3 others
Na would look unnatural on ethnics and they’d look weird
Ive seen a fair few ethnics (not black) with similar noses. its just uncommon

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 13197
are you LTN at least? if so you can probably slay
Trust me noses are one of the things you shouldn't worry about that much if it isn't deformed.

alot of models have shit tier noses.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gaia262

wish I had that type of nose ngl

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and lilhorizontal32
Trust me noses are one of the things you shouldn't worry about that much if it isn't deformed.

alot of models have shit tier noses.
thats what I wanted to believe but so many guys I know that have ugly faces but a nose like this still do well. not really any other explanation for it tbh

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
not even ethnics jfl i'm white and i have a shit nose

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, mazzi, HighIQcel and 1 other person
not even ethnics jfl i'm white and i have a shit nose
shit is brutal for whites too. defs a failo if your nose deviates a lot from the ones I posted (3 is ideal imo)

but it seems to halo ethnics a lot more from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 5180, AscendingHero and 3 others
It indeed does. It sets the harmony for ethnics. U could be seen as a deathnic or exotic due to it. The reason this forum denys nose pill is because most of the users are whites and white noses are rarely a problem

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, hopeisnotenough, Deleted member 5180 and 12 others
thats what I wanted to believe but so many guys I know that have ugly faces but a nose like this still do well. not really any other explanation for it tbh

What do you think?

This is a selfie so it appears bigger.

Last edited:
It indeed does. It sets the harmony for ethnics. U could be seen as a deathnic or exotic due to it. The reason this forum Denys nose pill is because most of the users are whites and white noses are rarely a problem
yeah couldnt agree with you more

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, EverythingMaxxer, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
looks good tbh. but would have to see it in proportion to the rest of your face.

and if youre gonna post, dont do it here
I am just trying to tell you it doesn't really matter.

If you are gonna do something your nose should honestly be at the bottom of the list.

I am just trying to tell you it doesn't really matter.

If you are gonna do something your nose should honestly be at the bottom of the list.
it should get fixed last, that or maybe eyes, I forgot which one surgerymax recommended to do first

but it does matter, especially when it starts to become a failo. youre only saying it doesnt matter because you have a pretty good nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
It indeed does. It sets the harmony for ethnics. U could be seen as a deathnic or exotic due to it. The reason this forum Denys nose pill is because most of the users are whites and white noses are rarely a problem
To all the nose pill deniers. Garbage collector to high class business man with a Nosejob

1596143475639 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, AlwaysHaveQuestions, mazzi and 9 others
To all the nose pill deniers. Garbage collector to high class business man with a Nosejob

View attachment 1101710
Yeah I am not talking about ogre tier noses.

I am saying if you have a little nose hump or a slightly bulbous tip and it doesn't look proportional to your face you're better off fixing the underlying issue like a recessed chin etc..

Sometimes it even makes you look masculine.

And you are better off fixing something else.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Yeah I am not talking about ogre tier noses.

I am saying if you have a little nose hump or a slightly bulbous tip and it doesn't look proportional to your face you're better off fixing the underlying issue like a recessed chin etc..

Sometimes it even makes you look masculine.

And you are better off fixing something else.
More specifically Augmented Nosejobs are underrated. A high defined nasal bridge and good tip is crucial. A regular Nosejob doesn't do much but augmenting the bridge/tip can make the face masculine.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10652
eye area is more important

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 14470 and 3 others
A rhinoplasty could potentially ascend tbh, I'm surprised I haven't seen any post about asian rhinoplasty here. I have no idea where to look for since I live in Europe JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
difference between deathnic and exotic ethnic are caucasoid features

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5180, AscendingHero and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
A rhinoplasty could potentially ascend tbh, I'm surprised I haven't seen any post about asian rhinoplasty here. I have no idea where to look for since I live in Europe JFL.
Maybe look in Asia?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Preoximerianas, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Also one more thing- the reason the media/society doesn’t talk about the nosepill more is that nice eyes/nice jaws are more or less as frequently occurring in all races

however the straight thin caucasoid nose that is idealised in the west is incredibly common in white caucasians, while being relatively uncommon and even RARE in non-caucasians

hence why you won’t hear girls talking about how nice a guys nose is

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, animo123 and 3 others
Maybe look in Asia?
It's a bit of hassle, but I don't worry too much since I know I won't be able to surgery maxx until I'm like 25.
I'm looking for rhino filler results and they look not bad tbh, could get them in Europe too.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I agree somewhat
Book Roddy Ricch - J.Noah - Booking & Touring Agency
Really good example imo

Not only does his nose distract from what would otherwise be a good eye area, it makes the entire rest of his face look small. His otherwise normal looking jawline looks small and recessed just due to the fact that his nose occupies a disproportionate amount of his face.

It doesn't make him ugly af per say, but you can take one look at his face and instantly recognize that had he had a conventionally attractive nose shape, his entire face would become much more conventionally attractive.

For people with bumps in the bridge, or crooked noses, you notice the issue more from the 2/3rds, and especially from side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Idrissmaxxing and 1 other person
Also one more thing- the reason the media/society doesn’t talk about the nosepill more is that nice eyes/nice jaws are more or less as frequently occurring in all races

however the straight thin caucasoid nose that is idealised in the west is incredibly common in white caucasians, while being relatively uncommon and even RARE in non-caucasians

I think it's more so that good nose just compliments harmony
and a bad nose breaks harmony
But good nose doesn't CREATE harmony or halos
if you get what i mean

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1332
It's a bit of hassle, but I don't worry too much since I know I won't be able to surgery maxx until I'm like 25.
I'm looking for rhino filler results and they look not bad tbh, could get them in Europe too.
Not trying to tell you how to live your life, but with that attitude it will take you a lot longer.

Money is a lot easier to get than you think, if you think that affording a rhinoplasty is something that takes multiple years to save for.

Being conscious with your money, I feel that even an average or below-average paid worker could comfortably afford rhino after only a couple of months. If you really want something, you should be working to get it every day, even if its small step.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, AscendingHero, HighIQcel and 2 others
ngl im glad i got light colouring and good nose

would have been over if i got arab nose and dark skin. ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
Not trying to tell you how to live your life, but with that attitude it will take you a lot longer.

Money is a lot easier to get than you think, if you think that affording a rhinoplasty is something that takes multiple years to save for.

Being conscious with your money, I feel that even an average or below-average paid worker could comfortably afford rhino after only a couple of months. If you really want something, you should be working to get it every day, even if its small step.
It's not about the money itself, it's about my parents being very against such thing. Since I cannot afford university and living alone yet I could probably afford it around that age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
It's not about the money itself, it's about my parents being very against such thing. Since I cannot afford university and living alone yet I could probably afford it around that age
totally understandable, sometimes I forget about circumstances that I do not have to face myself. Good luck!

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Yuya Moggershima
I think it's more so that good nose just compliments harmony
and a bad nose breaks harmony
But good nose doesn't CREATE harmony or halos
if you get what i mean
big brain and factual

• Love it
ethnics especially with a nose like this would ascend 1-2 PSL:

View attachment 1101675

View attachment 1101679

View attachment 1101680

small, defined, and thin nose with a high nose bridge mogs in the west.

this forum focusses too much on the lower 3rd, and pretty much ignores the nose even though it is one of the most central parts of the face. it seems to be especially important for ethnics - ethnics that I know who have this type of nose still do decently in dating even despite being short or having a weak jaw

brutal nosepill tbh. so get that rhino ASAP
bigger noses are masculine and more sexually dimorphic over for feminine cute button nosecels

in america i can literally go outside and see any race except asian with that nose
you obviously aren't from the west

Last edited:
  • +1
If u have a forward grown face and wide jaw. Then a bigger nose will make you look masculine. Take Gandy for example or Joe Manganiello. A big nose correlates with dick size. But if u want to be a prettyboy then yea small nose is important. But men can rock many nose shapes unlike women.

nose is very important, I have rejected a girl just because she had a nose with a hump. I think there's the same rule for men. Hump on the nose is a very strong looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, SAR, AscendingHero and 2 others
nose is very important, I have rejected a girl just because she had a nose with a hump. I think there's the same rule for men. Hump on the nose is a very strong looksmin
idk if dorsal hump matters as much for guys. look at david gandy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

This is true. Wide bulbous nose is rare on white people, but very common on ethnics. Fixing a wide ethnic nose is a looksmax in general. It fixes the harmony and brings balances to the face. Having a high nasal bridge and a straight, thin nose makes you look more universally appealing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, AscendingHero and Deleted member 1332

Users who are viewing this thread

Back