noshampoo = rajeesh cope

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
really fell for this meme made by pajeets who are 1667 km away from nearest shop and too broke to buy shampoo anyways
i was doing this incel meme for 1 year i have naturally oily wavy hair it rarely worked
even bonesmashing is more beliavable then this niggur shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, watah, Pollorex and 20 others
noshampoomaxxing is legit tho

• +1
Reactions: swt, bingustik, HTNcutecel and 3 others
I’m trying this out and for some reason every time I wash my hair with just water , my hair become fucked up and weird

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, hardRscreamer and roping3264
Pouring Jewish toxins on your skin while taking a hot shower is very low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, vernier, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
I would shower in lemon, honey and gingers like the real primal way

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Saint Casanova, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
My hair looks like shit if i don't wash it every other day

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
I have not used shampoo in 5 years I've only gotten compliments about my hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, roping3264 and Pneuma Palingenesis
noshampoomaxxing is legit tho
kys noone can make me believe this is working
I’m trying this out and for some reason every time I wash my hair with just water , my hair become fucked up and weird
it will only get worse if u have naturally oily hair jfl at believing "bro your hair stops producing oil after you quit shampoo :soy:" as if your scalp has conscuisness and gets angry when u pour kike chemical to ur skull
Pouring Jewish toxins on your skin while taking a hot shower is very low IQ
sorry but jews are right on this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, 5'7 zoomer, Pneuma Palingenesis and 1 other person
kys noone can make me believe this is working

it will only get worse if u have naturally oily hair jfl at believing "bro your hair stops producing oil after you quit shampoo :soy:" as if your scalp has conscuisness and gets angry when u pour kike chemical to ur skull

sorry but jews are right on this
It’s not oily

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and scrunchables
It’s not oily
All scalps are oily

Some more than others, some less than others

Just invest in good shampoo and not shit you see at the store for like 8 dollars lol

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and roping3264
I have not used shampoo in 5 years I've only gotten compliments about my hair
maybe its because u are buzzcut trucel and your mommy is pity complimenting you show ur hair grey

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, scrunchables, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I mean, it is like that. When you strip the oils from your scalp or other skin, production will naturally ramp up. It's sort of like how when you get an injury, your body naturally makes the area swell; it's just a natural reaction. The systems in the human body are quite complex.

• +1
really fell for this meme made by pajeets who are 1667 km away from nearest shop and too broke to buy shampoo anyways
i was doing this incel meme for 1 year naturally oily wavy hair it rarely worked
Only use shampoo 3 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, roping3264, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Pajeets can’t do nopoo because they don’t poo in loo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, scrunchables, roping3264 and 1 other person
istg i was literally about to make a thread about the difference im noticing

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and roping3264
did it work or no
need to give it some more time but the intial results are drastic for me. will @ u in the thread when i make one

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
no shampoo is real,my hair looks better greasy anyways

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I don’t use shampoo

update : used shampoo it looks 50x worse then greasy noshampoo hair tbh idk what to do might aswell slit my scalp with rusty knife

My scalp gets itchy asf I don't use shampoo

• +1
i was doing this incel meme for 1 year i have naturally oily wavy hair it rarely worked
girls be liking the nasty smell defo

• +1
do not use conditioner, but shampoo is necessary don't listen to these dalits

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, RapeAllFemales, hardRscreamer and 1 other person
update : used shampoo it looks 50x worse then greasy noshampoo hair tbh idk what to do might aswell slit my scalp with rusty knife
Go to pro stylist for models and they will give you tips

• +1
good take but no shampoo is 50/50 cope.
what do i mean by that is that if u have like fking shitty skin like dermatitis or whatever the fk some shampoos help ngl. BUT IF YOU DONT, try to use alternative shit besides the mainstream big shampoo shit that u see on the shelves, get homemade shampoo from "muh healthy hair" niggaz. i legit learned how to make shampoo at home bcs of this one long hair chadlite surfer on fking tik tok talking about alternatives to shampoo and also use egs on your head its literally so good for your hair idk why if it doesnt work tho you can ditch it

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and roping3264
good take but no shampoo is 50/50 cope.
what do i mean by that is that if u have like fking shitty skin like dermatitis or whatever the fk some shampoos help ngl. BUT IF YOU DONT, try to use alternative shit besides the mainstream big shampoo shit that u see on the shelves, get homemade shampoo from "muh healthy hair" niggaz. i legit learned how to make shampoo at home bcs of this one long hair chadlite surfer on fking tik tok talking about alternatives to shampoo and also use egs on your head its literally so good for your hair idk why if it doesnt work tho you can ditch it
no skin issue healthy scalp just oily turbo thick wavy hair if i pour shampoo = looks 0 life and thin no shampoo = oily literally no fix

no skin issue healthy scalp just oily turbo thick wavy hair if i pour shampoo = looks 0 life and thin no shampoo = oily literally no fix
because ur head makes those oils and shampoos are literally fucking detergent getting rid of your natural oils

• +1
because ur head makes those oils and shampoos are literally fucking detergent getting rid of your natural oils
ye i know your hair needs a bit of soft natural oil to look good but my scalp has adhd nigga perma produces oil for 0 reason

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Fuck it, i should just start using shampoo everyday. My hair gets immediately oily and greasy if i only was with water

ye i know your hair needs a bit of soft natural oil to look good but my scalp has adhd nigga perma produces oil for 0 reason
thats y i recommended the alternative nigga just take the egghair pill