NoSwear. Now.

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
As part of my BoyMaxxing (https://looksmax.org/threads/boymaxxing.2486/) and my YouthMaxxing (https://looksmax.org/threads/youthmaxxing.2667/) . . . I propose a new enhancement to the above two strategies.

I call it NoSwear.

NoSwear is simple, you simply stop swearing and using any swear/curse words both in text, outloud, and even your own mind and thoughts (if you're discerprined enough).

Swearing has a reputation of being something for the low class, brutish, and even :soy: (just look at all the profanity laced reddit posts and the bluepills their trying to shove down your throat as they do it).

From now on.

JFL -> Just Lol
Wtf -> Wth
Damn -> Darn

etc...

Personally as someone who feels like a little boy (both on the inside and out) swearing is way too masculine and doesn't fit at all. That's why I'm going on NoSwear right now which I will do concurrent with my NoFap.

Darn

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and yonnyforeverbulk
this seems very stupid tbh

I think u watch too much anime

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and dogtown
Zestoyo

Just be normal

That's all there is too it

If you wanna sound cute. Play inseure and dumb

Discerprined must be the most creative spelling of any word Ive ever seen (disciplined)

Anyway I dont swear because Im very religious and it doesnt serve me.

If you wanna sound cute. Play inseure and dumb

@Hebbe wem

Must be secure/confident in cuteness as boy for BoyMaxxing mommygf waifu in Japan.

Must also be smart boy for her.

Discerprined must be the most creative spelling of any word Ive ever seen (disciplined)

Anyway I dont swear because Im very religious and it doesnt serve me.

@Immanuel

It's Japanese.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
i maxxed this already