Not being able to control your sexual urges is extremely pathetic ngl

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
People rant about women being whores etc but tbh men who are simply not able to restrain themselves sexually are imo just as if not even more pathetic.

Some years ago I remember reading about some story in which an Afghan immigrant/migrant raped a 12 year old boy at some swimming pool or whatever. He told the cops it was okay because he was suffering from a 'sexual emergency' or something along those lines. And that this just made it okay for him to rape the boy just lol.

Tbh this is extremely low T.

It just makes you look like a child that can't control itself. It's pathetic.

It's the same with betabucks who are willing to be slaves to a 3/10 whale just so that they can be with any woman at all. I would rather just masturbate tbh.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, 5'8manlet, Wallenberg and 8 others
U got a whole contraption to jerk u off, bro

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 10042, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500, hebbewem, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Daily reminder that your faggot tinfoil ass has been claiming people are going to drop dead from the vaccines because your dad who works at Nintendo told you

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Daily reminder that your faggot tinfoil ass has been claiming people are going to drop dead from the vaccines because your dad who works at Nintendo told you
have u taken the vaccine

Low T and high E.
People rant about women being whores etc but tbh men who are simply not able to restrain themselves sexually are imo just as if not even more pathetic.

Some years ago I remember reading about some story in which an Afghan immigrant/migrant raped a 12 year old boy at some swimming pool or whatever. He told the cops it was okay because he was suffering from a 'sexual emergency' or something along those lines. And that this just made it okay for him to rape the boy just lol.

It just makes you look like a child that can't control itself. It's pathetic.

It's the same with betabucks who are willing to be slaves to a 3/10 whale just so that they can be with any woman at all. I would rather just masturbate tbh.
I fully agree. This is very based and rational thinking.
These problems in males are due to a hormone imbalance & the high estrogen intake of modern males, that's what makes them so pathetic.

JFL at masturbating, that's the weakest of them all.

752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Fear
anyone has this video of someone jerking off in front of girls and they start screaming

OP have you ever succeeded at no fap?