Not every new coin is a shitcoin: How to spot the real GEMS inside the sea of shitcoins.

FinallyAscended

FinallyAscended

The next Rothschild
The Golden Rules
If you start looking for the real gems and want to trade smaller coins, follow these rules or you will lose money.

1. Start trading on the BSC (Binance) Smart Chain. Why? Transactions cost around $0.20 max. You can't do this on the ETH chain where you spend lots on gas fees, sorry. I know they came down, but they're still too high.
  2. For the first 1-2 months, don't invest more than $5 per coin. I am not joking. Yes, your gains will not be thousands of dollars, but if you go in with more you will end up losing a lot of money, trust me.
  3. Have a small bag of maybe $150 or $200. Be prepared to lose your small bag completely. If you can't afford this and sleep well at night, don't do it.
Ready? Let's start:

Find the Coins
Go to the BscScan website (look up the links yourself, I don't want to link-spam this post). Then, go to "View BEP-20 Transfers". If the list looks confusing, don't worry. Look at the rightmost column that says "Tokens". You must look for the grey icon besides the coin names. Why? Because that means the coin is new. Established coins already have their icons listed and that means you're usually too late to make high gains. You can refresh that page for new coins every second, you will always find new ones.

Open the new coins (with the grey icon) in separate tabs and look at them. So, now you have found a coin, it's time to investigate.

1. Holders
On the page you just opened, look at the "Holders" list. The biggest holders of a coin should always be the liquidity pool which is usually identified as "PancakeSwap: COIN NAME" and the dead coins wallet, usually identified as "0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dead". Why is this important? It reduces the possibility of a rugpull to almost zero, especially if the dead coins wallet is over 50%.

Also watch out if there are too many whales. For example, 10 wallets each holding 3% of total coins is a huge red flag. Abort immediately. A healthy new coin should also have at least 200-300 holders. If it doesn't, also abort immediately.

2. Liquidity Pool
The liquidity pool is super important. I usually don't buy any new coin unless the liquidity pool is at least $30k or more. Why? Because scammers and shitcoins rarely provide a liquidity pool of that size. Again, we're greatly reducing our risks here. A locked liquidity pool is also important. Make sure it's locked for a longer period of time. 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or longer are great. You don't want the liquidity pool to unlock tomorrow. You can copy the contract ID and then go to "PooCoin" (again, look up the links yourself), then enter the contract URL there, hit enter and on the next page on the left side it will show you something like "COIN/BNB LP BNB Holdings:". That's where you want at least $30k or more. If it has a few hundred dollars or even only $5k or $7k, abort immediately.

3. Volume
Look at the "Transfers" section. If the coin has only 5 holders and no activity, skip it. If you want, bookmark it and come back to check tomorrow. You may have just been too early. If it has only a few transactions every 2-3 hours, also abort immediately. It's not taking off yet. A good number of transactions for a new coin should be about 5-10 per minute.

4. Website & Twitter
Make sure the coin has a website and twitter account. If it doesn't have both of them, abort immediately. If it also has a reddit page, a Telegram channel, a Discord, an Instagram page, a YouTube channel, etc. that's even better.

5. Coin Name & Design
The logo of the coin and the design of the graphics and website are very important. If it's not attractive, people will not jump in and it won't take off. If the use stock images that you've seen a hundred times elsewhere, abort immediately. The name is also super important. If it has a catchy name like "Save The World" it's much more likely to take off than "Funky Toilet Coin 55".

6. Bonus: Doxxed Team
This one is a HUGE bonus. If the team members publicly identify themselves, for example through YouTube videos or live AMA, it reduces the chance of a scam to almost zero. Why? Because their faces and identities are publicly known and they would almost certainly end up in prison.

That's it!
Did the coin you investigated fail in any of the first 5 steps? I cannot stress this enough, but: ABORT IMMEDIATELY. Don't invest in it. You will end up losing your money.

Did the coin pass all of the above steps? Great! You might have found a gem. Do some more research before you jump in and make sure the coin has a real purpose. Remember, things like hodling to get more coins or "to the moon!" are not real purposes.

And now we go back to the golden rules. If you are ready to invest in this coin, remember to only invest $5 for the first 1-2 months of doing this. I cannot stress this enough. You are learning and you will make mistakes. Make sure you are okay with losing that money because even if a coin matches all of the above, it can still fail for a variety of reasons. If you stick to this rule, you can still make a good amount of money in these 1-2 months. I easily made $10 to $50 with just $5. Sometimes I got out at $3.50 because a coin didn't take off and re-invested elsewhere.

Once you've done the above for 1-2 months and you've noticed any potential mistakes you made, you should be ready to start trading with $10 or $20 per coin (depending on your financial situation).

Two more important things to remember:

1. Early coins take time to take off. It's very possible that your $5 investment will drop to $3 or $2 in that time and go up to $10 and then go back down to $4. It may just sit there doing nothing for 5-14 days. That's absolutely normal.
  2. Keep track of what the team is doing during this time. If there are no updates for 2-3 days, sell and get out. A good team should update its holders several times per day through several channels (Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc). It's okay to get only 1 update per day, but less than that is a red flag.
I always follow the above rules when trading with small coins and I currently have success with 90-95% of coins that I invest in. Trust me, I tried to skip some of the rules above and I got burned every time. Yes, it's a lot of work. Especially if you have to repeat these steps for every single coin you want to investigate, but you will get much faster at it over time. If you end up doing this for a living, you will probably be able to investigate 2-3 coins per minute.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Be_ConfidentBro, uglybitch and 11 others
Good thread, bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Do you consider not a shitcoin a coin where you x1000 your investment (safemoon for example) or not a shitcoin a coin that is marketed that it got utility? Helium for example. I think both coins are ponzi schemes, but can make you a lot of money. It can just be a gamble to find a correct one. Even if it got the basics correct it can still go to 0.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
The Golden Rules
If you start looking for the real gems and want to trade smaller coins, follow these rules or you will lose money.

1. Start trading on the BSC (Binance) Smart Chain. Why? Transactions cost around $0.20 max. You can't do this on the ETH chain where you spend lots on gas fees, sorry. I know they came down, but they're still too high.
  2. For the first 1-2 months, don't invest more than $5 per coin. I am not joking. Yes, your gains will not be thousands of dollars, but if you go in with more you will end up losing a lot of money, trust me.
  3. Have a small bag of maybe $150 or $200. Be prepared to lose your small bag completely. If you can't afford this and sleep well at night, don't do it.
Ready? Let's start:

Find the Coins
Go to the BscScan website (look up the links yourself, I don't want to link-spam this post). Then, go to "View BEP-20 Transfers". If the list looks confusing, don't worry. Look at the rightmost column that says "Tokens". You must look for the grey icon besides the coin names. Why? Because that means the coin is new. Established coins already have their icons listed and that means you're usually too late to make high gains. You can refresh that page for new coins every second, you will always find new ones.

Open the new coins (with the grey icon) in separate tabs and look at them. So, now you have found a coin, it's time to investigate.

1. Holders
On the page you just opened, look at the "Holders" list. The biggest holders of a coin should always be the liquidity pool which is usually identified as "PancakeSwap: COIN NAME" and the dead coins wallet, usually identified as "0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dead". Why is this important? It reduces the possibility of a rugpull to almost zero, especially if the dead coins wallet is over 50%.

Also watch out if there are too many whales. For example, 10 wallets each holding 3% of total coins is a huge red flag. Abort immediately. A healthy new coin should also have at least 200-300 holders. If it doesn't, also abort immediately.

2. Liquidity Pool
The liquidity pool is super important. I usually don't buy any new coin unless the liquidity pool is at least $30k or more. Why? Because scammers and shitcoins rarely provide a liquidity pool of that size. Again, we're greatly reducing our risks here. A locked liquidity pool is also important. Make sure it's locked for a longer period of time. 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or longer are great. You don't want the liquidity pool to unlock tomorrow. You can copy the contract ID and then go to "PooCoin" (again, look up the links yourself), then enter the contract URL there, hit enter and on the next page on the left side it will show you something like "COIN/BNB LP BNB Holdings:". That's where you want at least $30k or more. If it has a few hundred dollars or even only $5k or $7k, abort immediately.

3. Volume
Look at the "Transfers" section. If the coin has only 5 holders and no activity, skip it. If you want, bookmark it and come back to check tomorrow. You may have just been too early. If it has only a few transactions every 2-3 hours, also abort immediately. It's not taking off yet. A good number of transactions for a new coin should be about 5-10 per minute.

4. Website & Twitter
Make sure the coin has a website and twitter account. If it doesn't have both of them, abort immediately. If it also has a reddit page, a Telegram channel, a Discord, an Instagram page, a YouTube channel, etc. that's even better.

5. Coin Name & Design
The logo of the coin and the design of the graphics and website are very important. If it's not attractive, people will not jump in and it won't take off. If the use stock images that you've seen a hundred times elsewhere, abort immediately. The name is also super important. If it has a catchy name like "Save The World" it's much more likely to take off than "Funky Toilet Coin 55".

6. Bonus: Doxxed Team
This one is a HUGE bonus. If the team members publicly identify themselves, for example through YouTube videos or live AMA, it reduces the chance of a scam to almost zero. Why? Because their faces and identities are publicly known and they would almost certainly end up in prison.

That's it!
Did the coin you investigated fail in any of the first 5 steps? I cannot stress this enough, but: ABORT IMMEDIATELY. Don't invest in it. You will end up losing your money.

Did the coin pass all of the above steps? Great! You might have found a gem. Do some more research before you jump in and make sure the coin has a real purpose. Remember, things like hodling to get more coins or "to the moon!" are not real purposes.

And now we go back to the golden rules. If you are ready to invest in this coin, remember to only invest $5 for the first 1-2 months of doing this. I cannot stress this enough. You are learning and you will make mistakes. Make sure you are okay with losing that money because even if a coin matches all of the above, it can still fail for a variety of reasons. If you stick to this rule, you can still make a good amount of money in these 1-2 months. I easily made $10 to $50 with just $5. Sometimes I got out at $3.50 because a coin didn't take off and re-invested elsewhere.

Once you've done the above for 1-2 months and you've noticed any potential mistakes you made, you should be ready to start trading with $10 or $20 per coin (depending on your financial situation).

Two more important things to remember:

1. Early coins take time to take off. It's very possible that your $5 investment will drop to $3 or $2 in that time and go up to $10 and then go back down to $4. It may just sit there doing nothing for 5-14 days. That's absolutely normal.
  2. Keep track of what the team is doing during this time. If there are no updates for 2-3 days, sell and get out. A good team should update its holders several times per day through several channels (Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc). It's okay to get only 1 update per day, but less than that is a red flag.
I always follow the above rules when trading with small coins and I currently have success with 90-95% of coins that I invest in. Trust me, I tried to skip some of the rules above and I got burned every time. Yes, it's a lot of work. Especially if you have to repeat these steps for every single coin you want to investigate, but you will get much faster at it over time. If you end up doing this for a living, you will probably be able to investigate 2-3 coins per minute.
Nice . But what site you copied this . Seems like a good site

Swallow the avaxpill

how do you find new coins in the first place

how do you find new coins in the first place
coingecko recently added section. I suggest just trusting your intuition and pick the one that feels like a winner.

• +1
Reactions: buflek

Also buy bog coin, i promise i won't dump it
Are you aware they got flash-loan exploited in May last year? Everyone lost trust for 'em. Also they've only gained 300 new holders in the last 15 days, seems quite dead :(

I'm surprised people don't know these, it's basics.

Are you aware they got flash-loan exploited in May last year? Everyone lost trust for 'em. Also they've only gained 300 new holders in the last 15 days, seems quite dead :(
they got BOGGED
0bc.jpg

Not every new coin is a coin majority are tokens if it’s a token it’s most likely going to flop but if it’s a real coin buy it 100%

Unify
Swarm City
Patientory

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick:

Not every new coin is a coin majority are tokens if it’s a token it’s most likely going to flop but if it’s a real coin buy it 100%
Are evergrow and hedera coins or tokens??

Are evergrow and hedera coins or tokens??
Hedera is a coin evergrow seems to be a token

Although Hedera is extremely different to other coins such as Binance, Solana and Ethereum

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Hedera is a coin evergrow seems to be a token

Although Hedera is extremely different to other coins such as Binance, Solana and Ethereum
I thought evergrow was a coin, I liked it because of how it constantly burns itself, and also because it has loads of way to earn and increase value.

Why do u say hedera is so different to the traditional coins above that r used as an exchange mechanism?

I thought evergrow was a coin, I liked it because of how it constantly burns itself, and also because it has loads of way to earn and increase value.

Why do u say hedera is so different to the traditional coins above that r used as an exchange mechanism?
Binance, Sol, ETH and Bitcoin all have their own blockchain. Hedera is a hashgraph not a blockchain

I have no idea how hashgraphs work but to even compete with the others hedera needs to pull some big moves

Binance, Sol, ETH and Bitcoin all have their own blockchain. Hedera is a hashgraph not a blockchain

I have no idea how hashgraphs work but to even compete with the others hedera needs to pull some big moves
If future of transactions, smart contracts, and to an extent next phase of web, will all run on blockchains, then why would hedera create their own proprietary equivalent??

On th face of things it makes them look stupid, so something is missing.

Also it makes it look overvalued, I think it already has a $15-20bn valuation, v high for something most likely not going to be adopted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Cope.
Also didn't read.