not everyone fits hunter eyes

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
like on some people they look creepy and uncanny, you can't rate someone mtn while he Is probably subhuman, has no Harmony and nothing only because he has hunter eyes and they don't even look good on him

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, goyard, Revenge123 and 7 others
they don't even look good on him
Every good feature looks good, every good feature added will help someones looks. If you're trying to insinuate making someone proportionately subhuman with having no good features is better than having 1 good feature it's truly done for this forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Every good feature looks good, every good feature added will help someones looks. If you're trying to insinuate making someone proportionately subhuman with having no good features is better than having 1 good feature it's truly done for this forum.
it's Better only if he wants to looksmax, but his actual level Is worse

fucking retard.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, rooman, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 29155, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
i love this forum

• Love it
Reactions: rooman, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 29155
almond eyes are the ones that work on everyone

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Beastchodecode, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person

correct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Drago17, Banasura and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Squirtoutmabooty and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, rooman, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
i love kanye, god bless him, god bless you, god bless your skull i pray for infinite slays and mogger kids.
God bless you and your life, may you recieve what you need and taste for what you hunger.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Drago17 and kyb
1499772 250tn

bro, this fucking guy gets rated chad on here JFL

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Certainly sir, would you enjoy a Nessman one? I have the straight casual one and the more spicey curly one, which would please you?
I need my old back but I dont have it saved on this device

He doesn't have hunter eyes considering he has not medial canthus and super high set lateral canthus, his eye area is feminine.
it's an example that he gets rated high only for his features while he looks creepy and has low appeal to most women

it's an example that he gets rated high only for his features while he looks creepy and has low appeal to most women
thats jordan barrett

He has low appeal to most women not because of his face but because of his unideal haircut, pale skin, and skinny frame. If he bulked up, tanned, and got a new haircut BOOM insane appeal. He looks like this in a candid, do I really need to say more?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 29155
He has low appeal to most women not because of his face but because of his unideal haircut, pale skin, and skinny frame. If he bulked up, tanned, and got a new haircut BOOM insane appeal. He looks like this in a candid, do I really need to say more?
View attachment 2321673
1769969 500w

bro cmon don't be autistic

View attachment 2321673
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK HIS EYES ARE SO DEEP SET WTFFFFF, YOU CAN BARELY SEE HIS SCLERA

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and HarrierDuBois
View attachment 2321673
justin bieber was also skinny and had the same haircut and girls simped about him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
justin bieber was also skinny and had the same haircut and girls simped about him
Just Bieber had a tan + not anorexic frame + WAY different haircut.
Elias de Poot Stars in Esquire Spain June 2017 Issue
Justin Bieber chama a polícia para lidar com fãs - E! Online Brasil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
his only good feature apparently

i don't know how that makes him a "chad"
his insane bone structure, but he's looksminned, doesnt even take care of his body, train or tan, he doesnt even get nt haircuts lol

IMG 2305
rate him

View attachment 2321658
bro, this fucking guy gets rated chad on here JFL
He doesn't have hunter eyes considering he has not medial canthus and super high set lateral canthus, his eye area is feminine.
@germanlooks
his only good feature apparently

i don't know how that makes him a "chad"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29155